Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she was burned in the backyard either. The heat of the fire would have to Be extremely high and seeing how close the burn area is to the garage, it's safe to say the fire would have burned down the garage. Plus there would still be bone fragments as well
Pretty sure bone fragments is what they’re searching for tonight.

If in fact the homeowner in custody is the man who wrote the book on Amazon (same name), it involves a 15-year-old boy who witnesses someone being burned alive and then witnesses the same thing happening to someone else some time later. IMO, if this is indeed him and it is in any way based on his own life, he may have wanted to recreate the experience. If purely fiction, it could be a case of life imitating art. MOO.

I am in direct communication with the photographer who took a photo of you-know-who four years ago. For those of you who have not seen the photo, it shows a muscular man shirtless looking into the sky with smoke billowing around him. Given the circumstances, it strikes me as about as creepy as a photo could be. I find it very offensive. The photographer was unaware of the breaking news and probably is a little overwhelmed at the moment.
Yes, I have seen some of his model photos. This creep blows me away....

NO.

Sorry to be a pain, but when I found the property owner, and Googled his name, I came up with SEVEN people.

This is why we can't post names, or anything else just yet. We could easily accuse someone not involved with this crime.

I agree. We don’t want to tangle someone with the same name in this mess. But, I think we’ll be able to talk about the Amazon book tomorrow. The author “lives in salt lake.”

Could be a relative, though.

I get you don't like my analysis. My point is that a sugar baby works to give the impression of romance and many men become violent when they feel rejected. Does it happen in other situations? Yes.

It's not that I don't like your analysis. It's that I prefer evidence. I guess that's why I'm an attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk