Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the warning. I don't know if I can continue. I broke down sobbing when I told my son the new developments. El Segundo is a small, tight-nit community; I'm pretty sure something will be planned here to honor Kenzie, and I'm sure my son will reach out to her brother.
((((((((SoCalGirl))))))))) I'm so sorry. You and your son will be in my prayers.

This Facebook post was later edited to read that he was being questioned instead of in custody. MOO

Shauna Lake

I think usually they would hold a presser to release a name around the same time an arrest occurs (IF an arrest occurs).

I also think that the person who's been taken in for questioning might be in that questioning phase for some time. So it might take some time for an arrest to be made if they think this person could be related to Kenzie's disappearance.

Does anyone have a link to that FOX13 report mentioned last page about the suspect being taken to the hospital? I checked their website, FB and Twitter and can’t find anything. KUTV also removed the “in custody” part of their story

I’m sure I’m missing it if several posters have seen it. The news sites are kind of a pain on my cell

Argh, looking for it now... I've had lots of windows open from various sources... I think it was a reporters live stream from a few pages back in this thread... Looking for it now.
They did not say he has been arrested for the crime, they said he was in custody, and it's unknown whether or not he is a suspect.
So we don't know if he just recently went into custody or has been for awhile. He may be in jail for another crime. LE is still gathering evidence. There may be others living in the house as well. Imo

Spot on. And I'm surprised if police weren't alerted about the fires before today. Like you said, a whole neighborhood could have gone up in flames.

You know, it’s odd because I often ask in threads about suspicious fires in the area—-considering we had noooo idea where she was taken, this didn’t cross my mind to check, despite my reference to Travis Forbes liking fires. My point is this:

Usually when we are actively looking for reports of fires, it’s a dead end and needle in a haystack, even when we check fire dept logs etc bc so often these don’t get reported. It could be someone out on their property and nobody sees, or perhaps burn fires are common in the area out in the country, etc...

It’s just so ironic that, if I’m reading correctly, people did notice and did report it.

Iirc form the latest PC, they couldn’t comment on what led them to that residence, if it was a tip (again iirc)....

I wonder if it was her phone or the tip about the fire that led them there...

Wow. WOW.

Anybody see any links from her to him? Find him on any SD/SB pages? Is it even remotely possible she wanted to rent an air bnb for the night?! Maybe so as not to bother her roommates (doubting this highly but throwing it out there).

Man.

I think she’d have just taken the Lyft to the address of it....

Not looking good.

I caught some of the live on 2KUTV. They shied away from explicitly naming the owner of the house, but they did publicly reveal he worked at Goldman Sachs, former U of U grad, self published a book on Amazon and was also a model. They implied he was being questioned by police. Possibly in custody.
SM would have me believe all of these are true. Anybody can lie in SM but...

It would not shock me if she/ her stuff were included in the bonfire.

If that is the case, then I hope they find something like a tooth that can identify her etc.

If a body had been burnt, there would be bones present, perhaps in garbage now, that has also been checked.
But this is days later, and has the significant garbage been removed.
LE will find sufficient evidence, at burn site, if this is the case.
Dogs present, would follow ML's journey, if at this house.
Wonder if K9 were brought in, for deceased odours.
MOO.

Thanks Sean! Don’t know what we’d do without you. Someone just give him his Pulitzer Prize already.

Investigator in protective clothing just walked from the backyard to the front porch to grab some materials and went to the back again.

Sean Moody on Twitter

Attachments

• B02EBB6C-E46F-4692-84C2-4D619C0FE097.jpeg
    B02EBB6C-E46F-4692-84C2-4D619C0FE097.jpeg
    112.6 KB · Views: 68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors