Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is false. There has been no arrest, and LE has named no suspect or POI at this time.

Search warrants were served, and house is still being searched and expected to continue through the night.
Thanks for the correction -- someone else said that KUTV had written that in an earlier version of their article, but later deleted it. I think I saw it there, and never saw the deletion (?)

Exactly!

It seems strange to me, though, if they didn't know each other and she wanted an Air B n B why there wouldn't have been a clearer electronic trail to it. Admittedly, I only started following the case earlier today, so maybe I'm missing something.

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me either. Unless ML was picked up at the park by someone else and didn't know they were going to that Airbnb.

Poor Lyft driver. If he wasn't a suspect with Machiavellian plans and ninja-like skills, he was an idiot for not giving a description of the car or the person, or a callous d^ck who didn't care about his ride.
Why was he an idiot? Link please?

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me either. Unless ML was picked up at the park by someone else and didn't know they were going to that Airbnb.
Yeah could be.

The whole thing is just super weird. The reason I came over here to Websleuths to read more about this case--haven't visited since the Watts case--was the park detail sounded so strange to me, and I knew this was the best place to come for info. And when people were posting maps showing how far the park was from the airport and her home, it got even murkier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong