Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly!

It seems strange to me, though, if they didn't know each other and she wanted an Air B n B why there wouldn't have been a clearer electronic trail to it. Admittedly, I only started following the case earlier today, so maybe I'm missing something.
They both worked at
It doesn't make a lot of sense to me either. Unless ML was picked up at the park by someone else and didn't know they were going to that Airbnb.
it was posted he was an ex coworker of hers at Griswolds I think that was the name so apparantly she knew him.

I think he’s likely the lyft driver or connected to the lyft driver.
That doesn’t fit though.

This supports the Lyft driver’s account, as it makes sense that he would chose that meeting spot.

According to reports, and his available address history, he used to live .2 miles from that park.

The house that is being searched is about 7 minutes away.

Besides that, logically it never made any sense that it would be the Lyft driver.

Poor Lyft driver. If he wasn't a suspect with Machiavellian plans and ninja-like skills, he was an idiot for not giving a description of the car or the person, or a callous d^ck who didn't care about his ride.

I had mentioned thank goodness he didn’t reveal himself bc if he might have winked twice...no matter what he would have said the SM mob would’ve gone crazy as usual and made his life and his family’s life a living hell, moo.

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me either. Unless ML was picked up at the park by someone else and didn't know they were going to that Airbnb.

Really, what reason would she have to go to an airbnb? Wasn't her place just as close to the airport as this place? She had her roommates there, her kitty, her stuff, her own bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member