Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a enlarged version of the picture release by the media showing what appears to be the police techs taking pics. Look at the white cabinet. What do think of the body language of the man standing next to the woman.

Attachments

• slc.JPG
    slc.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 517
Like, perhaps, someone who was renting the AirBnB basement (?)

That's what I am thinking. Maybe something happened the Airbnb and the owners were "forced" to help. I could see that happening.

Really, what reason would she have to go to an airbnb? Wasn't her place just as close to the airport as this place? She had her roommates there, her kitty, her stuff, her own bed.
Exactly what I was thinking. Why not just go home unless you are meeting someone? And so far there's no link between the owner and ML.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just heard about Kenzie today, and for the past several hours have been reading the threads from the start. My heart sank when all this new information/search came in. On someone-who-rents-an AirBnb's freelance modeling profile he describes himself as "I am tall, buffed, Funny. I am a victim, Romantic, Violent and character actor." Ugh.

The statement on
Does anyone have a link to that FOX13 report mentioned last page about the suspect being taken to the hospital? I checked their website, FB and Twitter and can’t find anything. KUTV also removed the “in custody” part of their story

I’m sure I’m missing it if several posters have seen it. The news sites are kind of a pain on my cell

I’m sorry, it’s been removed, searched their other SM links hoping to find but no luck, I’ve got to remember to capture.

I just heard about Kenzie today, and for the past several hours have been reading the threads from the start. My heart sank when all this new information/search came in. On someone-who-rents-an AirBnb's freelance modeling profile he describes himself as "I am tall, buffed, Funny. I am a victim, Romantic, Violent and character actor." Ugh.
He forgot to add narcissist to the list.

Very good point, and your idea would smell terrible in a plausible sort of way, if you know what I mean.

I’m hoping it’s her luggage.
Or maybe her phone?

"I am tall, buffed, Funny. I am a victim, Romantic, Violent and character actor."
RSBM
This phrase can be googled.

quote from your link:
It's unclear at this time if the homeowner is a suspect in the disappearance of Lueck.

Not sure what to say but they must have updated the article because it definitely didn’t say that at the time. I saw that with other posts on other stations as well.

I’m pretty sure this has been refuted. I just looked at his LinkedIn page and there is no listing of a connection.
I’m sorry it might have been FB but hasn’t been confirmed so maybe we will find out more in the coming days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07