Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it confirmed that the home owner was taken to the hospital? If so, that incident may be why he is not arrested yet. MOO.

Where was this reported? Tweeter? News broadcast? Thanks.

Fox13 was the one who reported it originally. I’ll see if I took a screenshot. It looks like it was pulled down from the internet like a lot of what was rewritten and clarified this evening.

Posting a shot of the backyard from an earlier live feed:
View attachment 190928
Fox 13 News - Heavy police presence in Salt Lake City’s...

Compare to google photos (I'm not sure how old this is):
View attachment 190929
Google Maps

I know the house was recently remodeled and sold, but I hope the FBI tears up every single brick of that new patio and checks under all that brand-new looking mulch. There also seems to be something different going on behind the garage. MOO.
I agree. Is that a cement cutter on the patio? I wonder if this is a very new installation. ?? I don't see the location of the fire unless it was right behind the garage in the gray area.

What I found suspicious has already been mentioned in her FB. Its about the only review for that Airbnb this month when he reviews "....I slept like the dead here". Wonder whether this user and host are known well before.

Not sure if anyone else noticed this...but this guest made the exact same comment “slept like the dead” for another Air B&B he stayed at.

As no more info will be available tonight, it leaves us speculating here.
It certainly appears, with the large Police presence, that come morning, there will be an important announcement regarding the Kenzie case.
MOO.

As no more info will be available tonight, it leaves us speculating here.
It certainly appears, with the large Police presence, that come morning, there will be an important announcement regarding the Kenzie case.
MOO.
Yes and no named POI/arrest warrant or custody either -

Intriguing case, so many things just do not make sense and seem illogical. IMO, If Mackenzie knew the person connected to the house being searched and intended to meet up with him/her, or spend the night there, she would have had the ride drop her there rather then minutes away in a park at the wee hours of the morning, there is just no sense as to why "that person" would have her go to the park and then pick her up if they were friends or already knew each other in any capacity and he/she lived only minutes away.

It has been mentioned by a few posters that the Lyft driver said she greeted the person picking her up in a manner that suggested they knew each other. I think that if the person picking her up was a "hook-up of any type" then Mackenzie would have been corresponding with him/her via social media for some time period and, imo, of course Mackenzie would greet him/her in a friendly or flirtatious way that suggested some familiarity, especially if it were to be/was a potential hookup or maybe there was a previous hook-up.

I am starting to wonder if perhaps "this person/perp" was maybe a previous hookup and maybe a spouse found out or someone was on to him/her (perp.) having a relationship with Mackenzie and the perp. maybe decided any evidence of Mackenzie had to "disappear". This case just seems like a cover up from the moment she was left at the park. IMO

John Franchi‏Verified account @JFRANCHIREPORTS
Police informed us, there will be no more updates on MacKenzie Lueck tonight. Investigators plan to be out here for hours.

D-Cuz8UUwAAq-lT.jpg

9:53 PM - 26 Jun 2019 from Salt Lake City, UT pst

Reposting the live link of tonight's presser for anyone who missed it: BREAKING NEWS: SLCPD gives update on the execution of a search warrant related to missing U of U student MacKenzie Lueck. STORY: https://kutv.com/news/local/multiple-police-units-mobile-command-center-executing-search-warrant-in-salt-lake-city

My summary:
Detectives have been working around the clock on KL's case.
They developed leads and served a search warrant on the house in Rose Park.
Treating the investigation with a high degree of caution. Given nature of case they don't want to make any mistakes. They will continue to follow leads and will have more info later on what they find in the house.
Tip line is still up and running and will be staffed all night. They still need tips. Please call if you know anything. They are putting a case together.

Reporter Q's: Has M's DNA been found in the house?
A: Search warrant is ongoing, those results are not back.
Q: Have you arrested the person she met at the park and was it a man?
A: Can't talk about that.
Q: Is the person who lives in the house being questioned/part of the investgation?
A: Of course. If they live here they are part of the investigation because we are serving a search warrant on their house.
Q: Any arrests?
A: I can't answer.
Q: Is there any thing to indicate she has been here? Is there any sort of grave?
A: There is a nexus to this house. The leads led us here and we served a search warrant.
Q: Are you questioning somone right now from this house?
A: I can't get into that.
Q: What lead you here?
A: It's an open investigation and can't get into that. There will be more info in the morning. Still gathering info with search warrant and will do that before sharing any speculation.
Q: What are you expecting to do all night?
A: This is going to be an active scene for several hours.
Q: What suspected crimes were used to get search warrant from judge?
A: IDK the answer.

End of Presser.

Intriguing case, so many things just do not make sense and seem illogical. IMO, If Mackenzie knew the person connected to the house being searched and intended to meet up with him/her, or spend the night there, she would have had the ride drop her there rather then minutes away in a park at the wee hours of the morning, there is just no sense as to why "that person" would have her go to the park and then pick her up if they were friends or already knew each other in any capacity and he/she lived only minutes away.

It has been mentioned by a few posters that the Lyft driver said she greeted the person picking her up in a manner that suggested they knew each other. I think that if the person picking her up was a "hook-up of any type" then Mackenzie would have been corresponding with him/her via social media for some time period and, imo, of course Mackenzie would greet him/her in a friendly or flirtatious way that suggested some familiarity, especially if it were to be/was a potential hookup or maybe there was a previous hook-up.

I am starting to wonder if perhaps "this person/perp" was maybe a previous hookup and maybe a spouse found out or someone was on to him/her (perp.) having a relationship with Mackenzie and the perp. maybe decided any evidence of Mackenzie had to "disappear". This case just seems like a cover up from the moment she was left at the park. IMO

If there was any intent to do harm to Kenzie, the perp would hardly want the Lyft driver to drop her at the house. What excuse he could have given? I can think of some, but I don’t know the real answer, of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member