Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweets from Sean Moody continued:

Sean Moody‏ @SeanMoodyKSL

It appears police have taken the electronic doorbell that was just to the left of the doorframe.

D-DMc1VVAAIExrq.jpg

Salt Lake City Police just backed a crime scene van into the driveway and began loading it with several bags from inside the house.

(Video)

Just did a quick Facebook Live over on the @KSL5TV page with what we know so far —> https://www.facebook.com/ksltv/videos/697569344035189?sfns=mo …

Crime scene van has left the scene. Police loaded several bags of items from the home into the back of the van earlier.

(Video)

I don't have the link for the video of that woman reporting on her phone. But at the 10:50 mark they put something wrapped in brown by the front door. Wondering if anyone else saw this? It looks about the size of a luggage case and is standing upright. Imo. Just speculation. Thoughts?

EBM- imo added
This video. It could be a cushion for a couch/sofa/chair as well. Hard to tell.

In response to Whiteorchids.....

I do agree that she was not at all dressed for a hookup so that is confusing and I think that, yes,very possibly she did let her guard down and yes she would have already had some type of social contact, for whatever length of time or of whatever nature, with a hook-up before agreeing to meet in person. I see that, a hook up, as more of a possibility than her meeting a friend or someone well known to her having her meet them at the park. I don't know and all I can do is speculate until the officials tell us more. Ha, I have tried to theorize everything, including a serial killer possibility, but so many things just do not make sense, to me. Getting picked up at the park is just plain illogical and makes everything else seem nefarious to me.
I’m baffled by the whole thing too. Possibly this guy has done this sort of thing to other women before and knew the cameras didn’t work at that park so no video evidence plus it was dark Lyft couldn’t get a clear description. I’m thinking he parked where it was dark and has a dark vehicle. The owner is only 31 according to his model management profile. Lots of folks have home security cameras now so there was a good chance there could be video of her being dropped off at his house. He knew this. Hes a big 6ft 1”muscular guy so chances are she was already out of it and he carried her in. Was the garage big enough for his car?

Morning news programs start at 4:30 AM local time - 3:30 AM PT, 5:30 AM CT, 6:30 AM ET. Should get some more reports starting then. When daylight breaks we might get some drone or helicopter footage - haven't seen any NOTAMs issued that would prevent it.

I don't have the link for the video of that woman reporting on her phone. But at the 10:50 mark they put something wrapped in brown by the front door. Wondering if anyone else saw this? It looks about the size of a luggage case and is standing upright. Imo. Just speculation. Thoughts?

EBM- imo added
Can someone screenshot that?

Drugs make way more sense than sex.

Can't bring drugs on plane

Chase them down as soon as lands

Bad guys are there

I don’t think this had anything to do with drugs, atleast on Kenzie’s part.

It’s not very likely that she was meeting some drug dealer in the parking lot of a park.

If that were the case, she would have made the transaction and left the same way she arrived, in the Lyft.

These guys don’t operate some sort of taxi service. She had luggage with her.

She had to have known this guy.

So close in proximity to the houses on either side.
The stench from the fire must have been overpowering for the neighbours on either side, being so close. Am wondering if either neighbour phoned the tip in of the fire taking place after ML was reported missing. More likely, I suppose, they traced him through cell records. Just feel devastated and sickened by this latest update.

Last edited:
The stench from the fire must have been overwhelming for the neighbours on either side, being so close. Am wondering if either neighbour phoned the tip in of the fire taking place after ML was reported missing. More likely, I suppose, they traced him through cell records. Just feel devastated and sickened by this latest update.
Yeah, I can’t imagine that it wasn’t cell phone records that led them here.

They just received the warrant, and this happened not long after.

Someone mentioned earlier that they thought this was probably the person she was texting in the airport, and I agree with that.

Anyways that's where they were collecting items in brown bags for evidence. This one stood out to me by the way she handled it when it was placed. Not on its side, only up and down. Approx same size and shape as luggage. A video is worth a thousand pictures sometimes especially in these cases. No pun intended. Jmo.

I don’t think this had anything to do with drugs, atleast on Kenzie’s part.

It’s not very likely that she was meeting some drug dealer in the parking lot of a park.

If that were the case, she would have made the transaction and left the same way she arrived, in the Lyft.

These guys don’t operate some sort of taxi service. She had luggage with her.

She had to have known this guy.
BBM. Did she not know where he lived? Or perhaps she knew where he used to live? Picking her up further away from his home could indicate that he had ill intentions from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23