Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. Did she not know where he lived? Or perhaps she knew where he used to live? Picking her up further away from his home could indicate that he had ill intentions from the start.
Yeah, he must have had this planned at least since she got to the airport but may have been planning this since he discovered the cameras don't work at Hatch Park when he lived near there years ago. NSL better get some working cameras there now.

If they worked together where she used to work about a year ago she may have been to the apartment he had 0.2 miles from Hatch Park so wouldn't find it unusual to be picked up there since she may of thought that's where he still lived.

While he lived near Hatch Park years ago he may have went there often discovering at some point all the camera didn't work and that it would be the perfect place to meet her for something nefarious.

He reached out to her to console her after hearing about the death of her grandmother and offered a place to stay for the night or drugs and they reconnected at the park.

Yeah, he must have had this planned at least since she got to the airport but may have been planning this since he discovered the cameras don't work at Hatch Park when he lived near there years ago. NSL better get some working cameras there now.

If they worked together where she used to work about a year ago she may have been to the apartment he had 0.2 miles from Hatch Park so wouldn't find it unusual to be picked up there since she may of thought that's where he still lived.

While he lived near Hatch Park years ago he may have went there often discovering at some point all the camera didn't work and that it would be the perfect place to meet her for something nefarious.

He reached out to her to console her after hearing about the death of her grandmother and offered a place to stay for the night or drugs and they reconnected at the park.
Good post I believe this could have been how this went down.

Oh sorry I’m near Santa Ana it’s South Africa

Thanks - South Africa (the country) is referred to as RSA. (Republic of...) Saudi Arabia is referred to KSA (Kingdom of...)
Don't mean to correct you, just helping.

He should have left the mess behind, flown to South Africa and disappeared into the interior. The govt of RSA doesn't control it's entire area. Could get lost and make his way to other African countries. With a marketable skill...

A college friend of missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueckbelieves the 23-year-old knows the person she was last seen with, RadarOnline.com can report.

In an interview with Radar, Lueck’s sorority sister, Kennedy Stoner, claimed her friend would never willingly get into a car with someone she doesn’t know.

“I don’t think she would just be meeting someone for the first time at 3 a.m.,” Stoner said of her friend. “That’s just not who she is and that sounds dangerous. I know she’s smarter than that.”

Missing Utah Student Knows Possible Abductor, Friend Says

Thanks - South Africa (the country) is referred to as RSA. (Republic of...) Saudi Arabia is referred to KSA (Kingdom of...)

He should have left the mess behind, flown to South Africa and disappeared into the interior. The govt of RSA doesn't control it's entire area. Could get lost and make his way to other African countries. With a marketable skill...
I'm so glad he didn't.

I learned something new thanks. He listed that was where he was from. Maybe that’s what he was going to do. That’s what I would do.

Is he from South Africa?

Which is why I think they had some relationship rather than that whole dating thing IMO

But why the meet up in the park? He could have picked her at the airport (apprx 20 minute ride) or she could ask Lyft to take her to straight to his house - additional 5 minutes. What possessed her to meet at a dark park at 3AM?

Last edited:
But why the meet up in the park? He could have picked her at the airport (apprx 20 minute ride) or she could Lyft to take her to straight to his house - additional 5 minutes. What possessed to meet at a dark park at 3AM?
So he could not be identified. She probably wasn’t planning to go to his house neighbors have cameras. They were probably just going to talk in his car but went sour. She may not have been sexually interested in him.

He listed the house for sale??

I wonder if perhaps the person who originally reported this was confused about the difference between a real estate listing and the Airbnb listing. I’m just catching up on last night’s developments and have not looked to see if the rental was unavailable for a time recently.

My speculation.

She was taking a Lyft, so there wouldn’t have been any issue finding the house. It’s not like it’s in the middle of nowhere, and their GPS is solid.

I agree, this seems like premeditation because of that.

I’m also curious when exactly her phone died.

Was it at the moment she got in the vehicle, or after that 7 minute drive to the house (if that’s where they went)?

That would cement it, if it went inactive right away.
The phone was always going to be the break in the case. This meeting had to be pre-arranged and when the plane was late she had to have made adjustments in the airport. I hope by some miracle they find her alive.

I'm hopeful that this turns out to be a trafficking case because then there is still a chance she could still be alive. The rapid DNA Lab being there simply to prove ML had been there at one point. The tip line being open makes me think they haven't found any remains but could just still be open to gather more evidence against the home owner to build a stronger case. The stench the neighbors reported could have just been him burning her belongings that contained something that smells awful when it's burned.

I'm hopeful that this turns out to be a trafficking case because then there is still a chance she could still be alive. The rapid DNA Lab being there simply to prove ML had been there at one point. The tip line being open makes me think they haven't found any remains but could just still be open to gather more evidence against the home owner to build a stronger case. The stench the neighbors reported could have just been him burning her belongings that contained something that smells awful when it's burned.
Very much doubt its a trafficking case - this to me is on a personal level - she shunned whatever his advances were...

This still is taken from the Fox13 video: Looks like the female LEO, at far left of the picture, is standing in front of a ground penetrating radar machine! :eek: Examples, below.

Appears that they are in the garage, clearing out boxes and maybe that boxspring(?) so that she can scan the floor...

That rear wall is adjacent to the burn pit in the back yard but don't know if that has any meaning.

Blurgh.

Attachments

• GPR.png
    GPR.png
    796.3 KB · Views: 176
  • GPR machine.png
    GPR machine.png
    455.4 KB · Views: 165
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online