Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felicia Martinez‏Verified account @FeliciaNews
For those of you just waking up, a home at 550 N 1000 W is being searched in connection with missing 23 y/o #mackenzielueck. The latest on the investigation and the recent activity on her Instagram all coming up on @KSL5TV starting at 4:30

D-D4aQ8XUAASzN6.jpg

D-D4aQwWsAAURrd.jpg

3:15 AM - 27 Jun 2019 from Salt Lake City, UT pst
And ... already we have one media outlet give the wrong address. 547 is the right number.

But why the meet up in the park? He could have picked her at the airport (apprx 20 minute ride) or she could ask Lyft to take her to straight to his house - additional 5 minutes. What possessed her to meet at a dark park at 3AM?

Maybe he told her that he had renters, didn't want to disturb them at 3am, but needed to/wanted to/would meet with her. Real or imagined reason on his part.

Felicia Martinez‏Verified account @FeliciaNews

@slcpd taking down crime tape outside a home they’ve been searching in connection to missing @UUtah student #mackenzielueck

(Video)

Felicia Martinez on Twitter

Is this standard? I understand they've been there for a while but does the tape just mean active crime scene? Did they find all they needed?

I feel like it would at least be taped off for a while incase they had to go back to the driveway or front yard again, unless they got all they needed. :/

Is this standard? I understand they've been there for a while but does the tape just mean active crime scene? Did they find all they needed?

I feel like it would at least be taped off for a while incase they had to go back to the driveway or front yard again, unless they got all they needed. :/
They have had a small army out there since mid afternoon yesterday. Imagine many of them have been there the whole time, got what they needed and need to get some rest.

I wonder whether this Airbnb host has a couple of storage lockers. He probably needs to store extra beds and furniture. Also, highly unusual by LE to say that this search is linked to Kenzie very early on in the investigation unless they have a solid lead pointing in that direction. If they come up empty, I hope they don't get distracted.

I believe the tape was removed as investigators backed a crime scene van in the driveway where evidence bags are being loaded. Scene is wrapping up.

It appears from more recent scene reports that they just moved the tape because it was attached to the big command vehicle. That vehicle is now gone from the scene.

Local news keeps discussing her recently following the “fatherless” Instagram account. I find it interesting that the “digital forensics expert” doesn’t factor in the possibility that she had requested to follow this account days/weeks ago and had only been approved by the account user yesterday. I am no expert on social media, but for those who are more knowledgeable, this scenario is possible, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam