Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladd Egan on Twitter
NEW: "Victim blaming and shaming is inappropriate and unacceptable" Utah Domestic Violence Coalition releases statement about #MacKenzieLueck missing person case. "Our focus should solely be on the safety and wellbeing of Mackenzie Lueck." @KSL5TV @KSLcom @kslnewsradio @UtahDv
D-EXafCU4AA8yY0.jpg

6:31 AM - 27 Jun 2019 from Salt Lake City, UT

Good for them for speaking up. This is really, really important. I admit that I am as guilty of some victim blaming as everyone else, because I can't help but think "Why would she meet up with someone at 3 am in a park???" But every time I think it, I remind myself that it doesn't matter, because if the person she had met up with wasn't a monster, it wouldn't have mattered where and when she met up with him.

The fact that they cleared the scene so quickly is hopeful that they do not believe a violent crime took place. My uncle was murdered many years ago and the scene of his crime was kept quarantined for several days before anyone was permitted access. I know times change but its been less than 24 hours and crime scene tape has been removed? Trying to keep positive....

they were there at noon yesterday, and worked through the night so less than 24 hours but still quite a long time IMO. there were a lot of people and many of them were seen putting on those cloth booties that help prevent contamination of the scene. i too want to remain hopeful and positive, but realistically given how many people (including asst. police chief and CSI team) were at the scene, sadly i'm not so sure i believe nothing violent took place :(

The Airbnb host who is also a model portrays himself as a hard seller and a likable person. May be he is bisexual or gay or may be he portrayed like that to others. (From his model photos, i thought he was gay) College girls usually (casually) smoke weed with such (gay) persons and may be that's why she wanted to hang out at that time and let her guard down. When high, he probably has a deviant side or just wanted to take monetary advantage of a snuff (with help from other(s))
What i find interestingly disturbing is why are there people who are victim blaming - on her FB page, elsewhere on FB and on twitter - may be they are all part of a gang to distract from the truth.

This is conspiracy stuff. If a theory involves mental gymnastics, it is not likely.

This still is taken from the Fox13 video: Looks like the female LEO, at far left of the picture, is standing in front of a ground penetrating radar machine! :eek: Examples, below.

Hoooo boy.

I need new specs, new eyeballs, a new laptop or to not stay up all night long.

What I thought was a female with her blonde hair pulled back into a bun is actually a male with a cap on his head. o_O

Nobody ever said those uniforms are flattering.

So, given that I pooched the obvious, my seeing a GPR may actually be the guy's lawnmower or one of those walkers used by the elderly.

Maybe I should go out and buy one now...

(Looks like GPR is moot, anyway, with those deep holes dug into the back yard overnight. So incredibly sad.)

@cody22 Wheezing at giving the free mattress to LE. Thank you for the lolz during such an awfully painful situation.

The Airbnb host who is also a model portrays himself as a hard seller and a likable person. May be he is bisexual or gay or may be he portrayed like that to others. (From his model photos, i thought he was gay) College girls usually (casually) smoke weed with such (gay) persons and may be that's why she wanted to hang out at that time and let her guard down. When high, he probably has a deviant side or just wanted to take monetary advantage of a snuff (with help from other(s))
What i find interestingly disturbing is why are there people who are victim blaming - on her FB page, elsewhere on FB and on twitter - may be they are all part of a gang to distract from the truth.
WTH

I saw someone post that the suspect lived by Hatch Park 2 years ago -- are we sure he moved? It looks like both rooms of the AirBNB are being rented, so could he possibly still have a place by the park, too? This would make more sense as to why Kenzie agreed to meet him there -- or perhaps she knew him when he lived by the park and they were just starting to reconnect, so she didn't know about his new house yet? moo

Search of Salt Lake City home connected to missing student MacKenzie Lueck

Salt Lake Tribune reported the homeowner once lived 0.2 miles from Hatch Park before moving to the home he now lives in on the upper floor in Rose Park. He only used the lower floor for his AirB&B business. Was also reported that they confirmed no one was renting the AirB&B during the time of her disappearance.

According to this newscast, there was nobody renting the Airbnb during the time Mackenzie went missing. Just posting in case anyone was wondering if it could have been a guest that was staying there.

It sounds like the homeowner will be named a suspect soon. IMO

KUTV 2News

IF he rented the Airbnb space consistently, could the gap with no one renting it point to possible preplanning? IF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea