Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw a shot of a Kia car in the news footage. License plates are visible. Dark color, black or dark grey?
I saw that too. Seems like they shouldn't show the plate?

My theory is she did but through drugs

In today’s society, drugs might always be part of a story. But, we don’t have the slightest smidgen of evidence that they are part of this story.

And, if he is the person who picked her up at the park, her actions are of someone who thought she was meeting a friend. I think that’s the main point. Could drug use have been a facet of that friendship? Well, sure. Could a mutual interest in skydiving and medieval French poetry have been a facet of that friendship? We don’t have any evidence that it wasn’t! (Deliberately being absurd to try to make a point.)

Live Streaming

Just posting this link to the presser one more time for any late arrivals today.

Live streaming of LE's press conference at noon will definitely be available here.

I know this because the news anchors have mentioned it at least 3,065 times.

(I've been keeping count).

Last edited:
SLC Police Dept. on Twitter

PC scheduled for 10AM MT, about 18 minutes from now.
The suspense is killing me.
Even though we usually know the outcome in these cases, hearing it confirmed is always so shocking and upsetting.
If we feel that way, I can only imagine what the family and friends of the victim must be going through.

Or a good old-fashioned and completely warranted panic attack.

If he's responsible, I hope it lasts for eternity.

Years ago I read that murderers often end up in the emergency room soon after their crime do to severe anxiety because of the adrenaline. The murderer of Brooke Wilburger took himself to the hospital because he thought he was having a heart attack. If course being in LE custody would cause that too!

I have been following along and I just don't see this being anything but a blind side. MacKenzie was returning home to college after burying her grandmother. It was middle of the night and she had mid terms and a wedding to attend the next Saturday. She had to be exhausted. Somebody really set her up!

Burn pit. Ugly reminder of KB case in Colorado.

This is a dense residential area. Attached is a image of the AirBnB house with a circle where the burn pit is located, based on police photos.

Residents report a fire with bad smell in the recent past. I'd say that if anything incriminating was burnt there, it was luggage, phone, clothes etc.

Not a body. This would takes many hours and extreme heat, which pretty much can't be pulled off in this area.

Where is ML?
However, it is possible that he could have attempted this feat....

Thanks to all who have stayed with this case and provided great connections to many of the non-approved sites out there.

For me, violence is violence. It doesn't matter what you do or try as there is no reason great enough to deserve being killed. Drugs, sex or whatever, Kenzie deserves respect from all.

Also, she may have met him at the park not knowing he was going to this house. Maybe she was promised another destination. Clearly, whoever met her had plans she was not aware of. That may be why he set up the park rather than the actual destination.

Praying for her and her family. I cannot imagine the heartbreak.
I have no reason to believe she wasn't aware of his plans.

Burn pit. Ugly reminder of KB case in Colorado.

This is a dense residential area. Attached is a image of the AirBnB house with a circle where the burn pit is located, based on police photos.

Residents report a fire with bad smell in the recent past. I'd say that if anything incriminating was burnt there, it was luggage, phone, clothes etc.

Not a body. This would takes many hours and extreme heat, which pretty much can't be pulled off in this area.

Where is ML?

i haven't been able to find the answer to this, but do we know if police actually went out to the home when the neighbors reported the fires? i'm not knowledgeable about SLC laws at all, but i know in some (most?) large metropolitan cities, huge fires like that within city limits is an ordinance violation. If it's the case in SLC, i would think an officer would've been assigned to go out and speak to the owner/write a ticket (especially if it happened multiple times...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member