Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although Freecycle says not to offer curb alerts, people do, and it happens often on Craigslist.

I understand that. Around here, people may just put something out curbside and write "FREE" on a piece of cardboard and put it next to the free item. Then Joe Schmo is driving down the street and pulls over and takes it. He still could have listed them online as well.

Really hope people slow down and calm down.

Nothing confirmed at all. So far just a AIRbnb owner who burned some trash.

In my state, burning trash is commonplace. A recent immigrant may not know the local ordinances.
I have not seen it reported anywhere that he is a "recent immigrant". Also, he's been named a POI and I did see in an interview that burning trash is prohibited.

I understand that. Around here, people may just put something out curbside and write "FREE" on a piece of cardboard and put it next to the free item. Then Joe Schmo is driving down the street and pulls over and takes it. He still could have listed them online as well.

He did list them online. The links to the listings:

Facebook Marketplace: Queen bed box spring - Furniture - Salt Lake City, Utah

https://us.letgo.com/en/i/product_ad8c021c-34c6-498a-b5de-a47e1ec57147

And yet... he is walking the streets of Salt Lake City.
Calm yourself .
People did this last summer, with the Tibbetts case.
Thousands of posts about The Pig Farmer. Turned out all guesses were wrong.
Well you cannot legally hold a person if you do not have sufficient evidence to do so. All of these things take time. Right now they have texts from him to her and that is probably it. They need to place her inside of his residence and this isn't a TV show, it takes time.

And yet... he is walking the streets of Salt Lake City.
Calm yourself .
People did this last summer, with the Tibbetts case.
Thousands of posts about The Pig Farmer. Turned out all guesses were wrong.
There was absolutely no evidence in regard to the pig farmer. They found nothing on his property.

In this case there is an abundance of evidence.
His house would not be a crime scene had not a crime occurred there. He would not be named a person of interest if LE did not have reason to suspect him.

The fact that there has been no arrest just means they don't have all the evidence they need to charge him yet. They need the mattress and the DNA evidence to prove that it was she who was in that house. Imo

Yes, that is a possibility also. My LetGo account is used by my two kids, so anyone reaching out thinks they're talking to me. If my kid decides they want something, they'll inform the other person, I'm Mom's Kid, and I'll be picking up the item. (I get email notifications of conversations - it's a safety thing.) My point being, the account could be registered under a parent, wife, college student, but someone else, Dad, husband or a friend came to pick it up.

Yep all should be able to be very easily verified, if it has not been already imo

Boy, not a genius move at all IMO - he already had a bonfire - although the box springs wouldn't burn. his little Kia probably couldn't hold the mattress so he could throw it in a dumpster but to list them ?? Wow- I'm flabbergasted at this move. JMO

LOL! Well.... nobody’s ever accused him of being smart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni