Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was mentioned by a reporter during the PC. Something about him being from Somalia in relation to his ability to flee the country or something. Maybe he lived in Nigeria at one point. I'm not really sure but maybe it had something to do with his passport. Imo

Kind of wish he was Somali instead of Nigerian, one doesn't just fly off and flee to Somalia unless they have a death wish, he is too Americanized and would stand out like a sore thumb. The only "safe" place in Somalia is about 3 miles around the airport. They have been in a civil war for YEARS so going there and being anything but 100% Somalian from birth is basically a death sentence. But none of this matters, because I highly doubt he will be boarding any aircraft anytime soon.

I hope and pray that whoever got the mattress from the POI contacts LE ASAP. That could have some evidence (not blood but bodily fluid) as well as DNA on it that could place ML at the residence.

How did the police know to look into this guy? Did the place him by his car? I'm just now starting to follow the case so I may have missed that part.

I’m surprised to still see discussion about the Lyft driver. He fully cooperated with LE and they cleared him almost immediately. He did his job and delivered her to her desired destination that she entered in before getting in the vehicle.

I know all of us wish something would’ve happened in the sequence of events that would’ve changed ML’s likely fate but playing the what if game really doesn’t accomplish much, especially with someone who did exactly what they were supposed to.

Welcome to my world. You'd think the fact that they searched someone's house and named him a POI would put a damper on the Lyft driver accusations, but apparently nothing can do that.

Did someone real early on find a gaming profile that might be Kenzie’s? Trying to find that post.

For what it's worth, the POI did attend The University of Utah as recently as 2017 per his LinkedIn Account. KL and POI could have crossed paths there.

I also looked at KL's FB and did not see him listed as a Friend which I found interesting.

Has anyone found a FB profile for the POI ? PLEASE DON'T POST IT - I went looking and couldn't find one. It just might be gone now anyway.

As a guy who's job is in computers and IT he would know how to minimize his digital footprint and could possibly explain why KL's phone was powered off so quickly upon meeting up with her "ride".

Just some thoughts.

You can go to his fb page from his box spring marketplace listing.

I hope and pray that whoever got the mattress from the POI contacts LE ASAP. That could have some evidence (not blood but bodily fluid) as well as DNA on it that could place ML at the residence.

How did the police know to look into this guy? Did the place him by his car? I'm just now starting to follow the case so I may have missed that part.
Good question. I'm guessing they found the POI/POI's residence through KL's electronic trail.

In theory, I suppose. SLC airport has a designated Lyft/Uber area but the drivers don't wait there, they only pick up.

The airport traffic people are VERY serious about people not sitting there and waiting and I think it's unlikely that she just waved a car down at random.

This is true. Do not dilly dally around the pick up and drop off at the airport. Security gets pissed off. I've had to make the loop around the airport several times waiting for Someone to come out. The last time I took a cab there were none around. Again no place to hang out and wait for fares. I had to call for a taxi and wait at the curb for it to show up. I think now there is a booth that houses an employee that will call a ride for you.

Daily Mail had a screen shot of his Facebook profile pic.
Not a fan of DM right now. A recent article of theirs about KL makes her look like a cheap *advertiser censored* that was constantly out prowling for multiple guys.

Also of all the SM pics they could’ve included they of course use the most risqué ones like the one of her topless with her back to the camera which is near the headline juxtaposed with her SM comment about SD/SB.

I get KL might have been into that life and she put those pics on SM to begin with, but she’s still missing so the sensationalizing portrayal is disheartening but what I’ve come to expect from them.

Kind of wish he was Somali instead of Nigerian, one doesn't just fly off and flee to Somalia unless they have a death wish, he is too Americanized and would stand out like a sore thumb. The only "safe" place in Somalia is about 3 miles around the airport. They have been in a civil war for YEARS so going there and being anything but 100% Somalian from birth is basically a death sentence. But none of this matters, because I highly doubt he will be boarding any aircraft anytime soon.
Well, that might explain why he moved but still is a citizen of Somalia.
Unless the reporter misspoke.
But yeah, it doesn't really matter because I doubt he's going anywhere.

Brian Mullahy on Twitter
Friend of ‘person of interest’ in MacKenzie Lueck case says he uses dating apps—unknown if he was dating #Mackenzie.
D-F_4lBU4AAW-qi.jpg

2:07 PM - 27 Jun 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads