Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been traveling since the PC earlier today. Sad there was no arrest... Yet. And, no Kenzie... Yet. I'm currently in a parking spot trying furiously to catch up. Gotta start driving again soon... I want an app that will read WS posts so I don't miss so much! Someone needs to create "WS Audible"! :)
I was thinking the same on my way home yesterday!

The University of Utah student who disappeared after ordering a Lyft and being dropped off at a local park last week was texting someone before she vanished, police in Salt Lake City told Fox News exclusively, saying they have surveillance video and a digital trail to prove it.

Appearing on “Shepard Smith Reporting” on Wednesday, Salt Lake City Assistant Police Chief Tim Doubt said investigators have spoken with the last known person to be communicating with 23-year-old Mackenzie Lueck before she disappeared, and that the person was cooperating with their investigation.

When Shepard Smith asked if that person was considered a person of interest in the case, Doubt answered, “We don't have any persons of interest right now.”

Last known person texting with missing Utah student Mackenzie Lueck is cooperating with investigation: police

ETA: I believe Chief's interview with Shepard Smith was prior to LE's afternoon convergence on the POI's home. I'm still not 100% that ML was texting with POI. MOO

It's sickening that the media seems to be reporting just one aspect of this lady's life.
This 'alternative dating' thing, is what gets reported.
It may or may not play a role in where she is now. but until we know for sure, it's abusive for Daily Mail to focus on it, use it as a headline.
What a horrible way to treat this lady.

Thanks! I hadn't seen that article. It's a nice article about how Kenzie defined herself on social media. I don't see a problem with that.

Missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck is a sugar baby who sought out men over 35 | Daily Mail Online

This is what I meant when I referred to non-blood forensic evidence...

I hate saying this but I'm afraid that she was strangled on the bed after activities were done on there and the body was disposed of after. If the mattress wasn't blood stained as we can see it in the listing then it obviously was not a gruesome crime scene. I'm wondering if he got rid of it to get rid of any bodily fluid and hair fragments that could have been found on there that linked DNA to Kenzie. JMO
ats

I hate saying this but I'm afraid that she was strangled on the bed after activities were done on there and the body was disposed of after. If the mattress wasn't blood stained as we can see it in the listing then it obviously was not a gruesome crime scene. I'm wondering if he got rid of it to get rid of any bodily fluid and hair fragments that could have been found on there that linked DNA to Kenzie. JMO[/QUOTE

Would it be difficult to burn a mattress? Wondering the thinking behind giving it away to a stranger?

He might be saying that someone else was there, using the rental space, that night? LE might have to check on anything he has said in his defense to make sure he's the perp and not just the owner of a house where something happened?

Getting rid of the bed base and mattress sounds suspicious, but what if he had someone in the airbnb and thought afterwards that the bed had a strange smell to it and he'd better get rid of it?

Also, even if LE found things in the property that were forensically suggestive, they have to get enough evidence together to tie that evidence to both ML and AA.

Why would he go to the trouble of covering up for the person staying in his home though...going to the trouble to have a "bonfire" and sale the mattress if he didn't do it?

*that's if he is in fact the perp.

Also if this man wrote a book on killing people then he obviously has done his research on murderous crimes. Strangulation is less gruesome and with the sheets being removed form the bed its going to be hard to prove that's what happened if it did. Especially if this SOB burned her body. I hate to think it but its my first thought. :( JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77