Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a verified expert who has explained that there is no shame in that lifestyle, that it is normal. I accept and believe that to be true.

Well, that is a subjective opinion of one, of course.

However, I don't think whatever this poor young woman does in her private life has any bearing on the level of concern we should feel for her.

We are used to trials where evidence is neatly presented. I believe they had good reason to go in the house and it is promising that they carried out evidence. If they knew each other somehow, ML could have been to that house before. If so, finding her DNA or something of hers may not lead to arrest right now. They may have to sift through a bunch of potential evidence to decipher what is relevant. However, once any burn fragments (if any) or other evidence has been sent through a lab, the totality of the evidence will help law enforcement know what happened. I believe it is good they are taking appropriate steps before acting. The POI is on guard now and will be watched. If he did it, in desperation, he may lead them to more evidence in attempts to cover his track. We do not know enough to know how/if he is involved but we do know the LE knows enough to think so. I am not concerned at all that an arrest was not made. I do not believe that means no progress. In 4 to 5 days, I might think differently but not now.

Again, my heart is with her family and friends. This must be agonizing for them. My prayers go out to them. My heart is also with LE. Cases like this impact a person for a lifetime.

Thank you for this. Summarizes many things I've been thinking about but threads move too fast to keep up and write down my own thoughts.
I believe LE is trying to find something more compelling than circumstantial evidence, but, if they get enough separate pieces of circumstantial evidence compiled, they might go ahead with an arrest. (I don't think they will until the DA confirms they want to file charges)

What is unknown are his dating profile pages which I am sure exist - on match, tinder, SA, pof

What needs to be done - spoof your gps location to his house address or close by, make a profile of a 22 year old girl with a photo and try to match or search for his profile.

Unfortunately don't have time, may be sleuths here. Guess, LE has some interesting conversation between POI and KE because they were saying before the search that they need to investigate her online dating profiles.

https://www.coursehero.com/file/18686382/Assignment-3-Ayoola-Ajayi/

Does anyone happen to have a subscription to the website CourseHero? There is an essay on there that AJ wrote for school about Mirror Lake, which is one hour from where he lives. I can only see a preview, and it’s possibly nothing, but do wonder what his relationship to this place may be and if it’s relevant at all.

That's interesting because someone referenced that on Kenzie's IG. They actually asked coursehero (user name) to contact them, that they had questions. ???

Great post.. a little confused. Are you saying the POI did "forge the identity" of another guy:confused:

Sorry for the confusion; just a possible working theory here.

There appears to be a very successful legit guy who somewhat resembles the Utah POI and has a similar name. Legit guy who is not a suspect or POI in ML’s case would if googled seem very impressive IMO.

I’m wondering if the Utah POI may have been impersonating or passing himself off to meetups as the very successful legit guy as a means to lure ML and/or just to self inflate his brand to potential dates, employers, clients, etc.

I’ve seen something similar occur irl several times involving major fraud and cons, though not abduction or homicide.

All the standard disclaimers. I was just wondering about why this person would be someone ML may have agreed to meet up with and trusted if she did not know him irl. Just guessing that if he claimed to be legit succeful guy who is not the actual Utah POI, he might seem perfectly stable and trustworthy based on the similar named guy’s online presence and credentials.

Again, just a theory.

SUMMARY OF BOOK: (given by GoodReads)

Ezekiel was almost 15 when he witnessed a gruesome murder. An angry mob burned his neighbor alive in the street and the man died at his feet. Sadly, it was not the last time he witnessed such horror. With his well respected father as guide and mentor, Ezekiel saw this death, then a death much closer to home when a loved one was killed in the same brutal, terrifying way 50 feet from him, and he could do nothing to stop it. Staggering to recover from these severe traumas, he finds relief and joy in meeting his first love, becomes embroiled in grand theft, and experiences heartbreaking betrayal. Ezekiel must decide if he will join the ranks of a criminal mastermind, or fight to escape the tyranny that has surrounded his young life. Or even beat them at their own game.
When trust is lost, can he even trust himself?

Forge Identity by Ayoola Ajayi

How does someone go from being evicted from a rental in 2016 to buying a house a year or two later?

I didn't read the article but there are several types of "evictions."

Years ago I co-signed on an apartment lease for a friend that was evicted for rescuing and keeping a dog in a no pets apartment.

If media sleuthed me back then, they'd also report that I was evicted although I never lived there.

Also, I recall POI was divorced about that time -- possible his ex-wife defaulted while he was still on the lease. Or POI defaulted.

MOO

I’m contemplating downloading his book on Kindle Unlimited.

There’s no way that it can be any worse than the drivel written by my favorite true crime author, “Nick Van der Leek.”

Or can it?...

Scathing review forthcoming.

One reviewer said it was so full of spelling and grammatical mistakes that he/she could not finish it.
Forge Identity by Ayoola Ajayi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member