Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entity Details: GEEKS ONLINE LLC - Utah Business Search - Utah.gov

LLC recently registered to AA by name and address. A company called "Geeks Online." I can not find any additional information about it.

I spent $3 to get this info from the state:
Temporarily Unavailable | Utah.gov: The Official Website of the State of Utah

Registered Principal Search
Search results for "AYOOLA AJAYI"

Name Address Name of Entity Entity Type Position
AYOOLA AJAYI 547 N 1000 W Salt Lake City UT 84116 GEEKS ONLINE LLC Limited Liability Company Registered Agent Details
AYOOLA AJAYI 547 N 1000 W Salt Lake City UT 84116 GEEKS ONLINE LLC Limited Liability Company Member Details

Business Information
Name of Entity: GEEKS ONLINE LLC
Entity Type: Limited Liability Company
Entity Number: 11303369-0160
Registration Date: 05/17/2019
State of Origin:

Address
547 N 1000 W , Salt Lake City UT 841160000

Status
Status Description: Current
This Status Date: 05/17/2019
Last Renewed:
License Type: LLC - Domestic
Delinquent Date: 05/31/2020

Registered Agent
Registered Agent: AYOOLA AJAYI
Address Line 1: 547 N 1000 W
Address Line 2:
City: Salt Lake City
State: UT
Zip Code: 84116

Additional Information
NAICS Title 8112-Electronic and Precision Equipment
NAICS Code 8112

~~~~~~~
Please let me know if this violates TOS and I will delete.

Trash pickup in that part of SLC is Friday, according to SLC.gov

(the blue section between I-15 and I-215, north of I-80)
26b4b3_164ce039882c4666884d6e6b64ff77d8~mv2.png

When I hear that a body is missing and there was a fire for a few days, I tend to think that the body was burned. Teeth survive.

Maybe she was alive until the story hit the news. That is one explanation for his panicked disposal of bed and burning of evidence a few days ago.

Getting caught up here so forgive me if it’s been addressed. Have they said that the fire went on for days now? Ugh. That’s what I was hoping was not the case.

Come back after a few hours and I feel like I’m light years behind! Trying to get caught up.

Heard lots of things so far. Did anyone watch the segment Fox13 was doing about her? I heard they had potentially a lot of info. I’ve got it on now but I might have missed it.
So sorry the news isn't looking good for Kenzie. I feel confident LE has a clearer picture of what has happened and I do believe an arrest will be coming shortly. <<Hugs>>

Let’s be SUPER careful sharing info as fact without a link to support it. I’ve seen several statements in the last few pages that are unsupported. This is my go-to site for information on ML, as well as others, because it is so well-moderated and informative. Lots of people are depending on the updates, and don’t want it to be shut down for any length of time.

I wonder if he "necklaced" her body and the tire burning covered the body burning smell?

Omg I just looked it up because I was curious too. I thought maybe it had to do with strangulation but I was totally wrong.

Necklacing - Wikipedia

Necklacing is the practice of extrajudicial summary execution and torture method carried out by forcing a rubber tyre, filled with petrol, around a victim's chest and arms, and setting it on fire. The victim may take up to 20 minutes to die, suffering severe burns in the process.

Yuk.
What we learn here is so vast, on so many different topics.
Besides sleuthing cases, numerous topics are discussed that often are very informative.

Getting caught up here so forgive me if it’s been addressed. Have they said that the fire went on for days now? Ugh. That’s what I was hoping was not the case.

I’m pretty sure it is still conflicting reports. Fire has been reported and hasn’t by several neighbors. Unconfirmed officially is what I believe is more current info. :/

For those interested, it's free w/ Kindle Unlimited; otherwise, it's 99 cents to purchase it.

I'm now faced with the moral dilemma of whether or not I want to put 99 cents in this potential murderer's pocket.

I'm hoping Amazon keeps like half of the take...which would mean he'd get .50 cents from my pocket.

It's also 416 pages long.

That's about 266 too many pages.

JMO.

RBBM

I would agree.

We know he is a POI. We've seen LE take bags of evidence out of his place. We know he was burning stuff for several days.

That's enough information, IMVHO, to suspect he may be violence-prone. His book would probably be disturbing.

I'd rather go pet my cats.

JMVHO.

I’m pretty sure it is still conflicting reports. Fire has been reported and hasn’t by several neighbors. Unconfirmed officially is what I believe is more current info. :/

But wasn't there a "burn pit" in his backyard, right behind the garage that LE were sifting and digging through? When one neighbor complained to him, he said he was "almost done."

I spent $3 to get this info from the state:
Temporarily Unavailable | Utah.gov: The Official Website of the State of Utah

Registered Principal Search
Search results for "AYOOLA AJAYI"

Name Address Name of Entity Entity Type Position
AYOOLA AJAYI 547 N 1000 W Salt Lake City UT 84116 GEEKS ONLINE LLC Limited Liability Company Registered Agent Details
AYOOLA AJAYI 547 N 1000 W Salt Lake City UT 84116 GEEKS ONLINE LLC Limited Liability Company Member Details

Business Information
Name of Entity: GEEKS ONLINE LLC
Entity Type: Limited Liability Company
Entity Number: 11303369-0160
Registration Date: 05/17/2019
State of Origin:

Address
547 N 1000 W , Salt Lake City UT 841160000

Status
Status Description: Current
This Status Date: 05/17/2019
Last Renewed:
License Type: LLC - Domestic
Delinquent Date: 05/31/2020

Registered Agent
Registered Agent: AYOOLA AJAYI
Address Line 1: 547 N 1000 W
Address Line 2:
City: Salt Lake City
State: UT
Zip Code: 84116

Additional Information
NAICS Title 8112-Electronic and Precision Equipment
NAICS Code 8112

~~~~~~~
Please let me know if this violates TOS and I will delete.
So AA just very recently registered an LLC. In conjunction with his divorce, maybe he was trying to present himself as a more successful 'older man'.

If I recall correctly, neighbors said it was more like burns during a couple of mornings (and not over days).

I apologize you even have to ask about fires @ yellowmoose. Hugs.

I wonder if they're just awaiting lab info and confirmation of specific information. You just don't get a warrant for the extensive searching they did, dig up the backyard, haul out brown bags of what was collected, and say openly that that there were associations/links to that house, and you want the mattress, unless you're pretty confident she'd dead and it happened there, or that there's critical evidence there. I think (hope) they're just putting it all together.

I wonder if he "necklaced" her body and the tire burning covered the body burning smell?

I smelled burning body on one of the ride alongs I’ve done (with LE). It was the worst smell I have ever smelled. I can’t imagine even the necklacing covering up that smell. Burning tires smell like flowers compared to human flesh and organs. It’s a smell I will never forget.

Very recognizable once you’ve smelled it once. Just like electrical fire smell is recognizable once you’ve smelled it.

*edited because autocorrect messed up my tenses.

I wonder if they're just awaiting lab info and confirmation of specific information. You just don't get a warrant for the extensive searching they did, dig up the backyard, haul out brown bags of what was collected, and say openly that that there were associations/links to that house, and you want the mattress, unless you're pretty confident she'd dead and it happened there, or that there's critical evidence there. I think (hope) they're just putting it all together.
Couldn’t agree more.

They found stuff, but it’s going to take time to test it, and figure out its relevance.

Gathering it is half the battle.

my-resume

Here is a link to AA's full resume. Link was on his linkedin page. It gives a little bit more information to the depth of his IT skills and work history. According to the resume he worked for the US Army for 2 years, so maybe he was not discharged.

edit: Also claims he went to a university in London

With all these IT skills, his computer searches and On Line accounts, may be very difficult to obtain.
However a Search Warrant has been placed on the premises, so LEs investigations will be most thorough.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member