Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many odd things with this guy and his timeline. I question everything that is in his resume. According to his resume he started a degree in 2011 (finished in 2015) at London South Banks University and in the same year he started at the Utah State University. On his Linked in page he stated he started at the Utah uni in 2009. And he was in the army in 2014? Something is not right.

And if he is really that good at IT stuff then why did he leave clues on the internet? Listing stuff under his own name? Very amateurish. He's either really cocky and his narcissist *advertiser censored* thought everyone is stupid and he's safe or he is just an idiot.
I just hope whoever hurt Kenzie will man up, tell LE where is that poor girl and don't commit suicide. (at least not before her poor family knows what happened)
I’ve noticed at lot of discrepancies on his resume and LinkedIn. I think he’s a conman, a scammer trained in Nigeria. I doubt he was ever in the military and most of the jobs listed are false. I suspect he’s most likely working as a help-desk tech, probably from home. I’m curious to see his mugshot. I doubt he looks anything like his modeling pictures.

I'm non LE or military person and definitely have more than a 1000 rounds in my house. some are for target. some are not. some are for rifle. some are not. the ammo/gun thing is an incidental finding. IMO

JMO

dang! Some of you guys are the ones I need to hang out with if the zombie apocalypse ever happens.

Also, why was he in the army for only about 15months? I never heard of someone signing up for that short a commitment. Is there a site we can view his discharge status - honorable or otherwise?

You don't sign up for that short of a commitment. He either got kicked out or was never even in. I'm sure there's a site to see how he was discharged, if he was ever even in.

It made sense to her because she had done it before. This is way back to the first or second thread, but - and hopefully someone can corroborate - one tip is about another man meeting her at a park. That is, it seems that this might be where and when she meets people. Some people meet at houses, others at coffee shops and some at parks. Not too many meet at parks in the middle of the night.

We have a verified expert who can speak to this lifestyle as a normal and healthy choice.

Not saying anything about her lifestyle. No idea what it actually was vs what we're reading. But I always think of Heather's case when someone thinks they're having one meeting or crossing of paths, and then go missing, and they can't be found because a third party had another agenda in mind. If she'd done this before, for whatever reason, then it's that simple. I wasn't aware that there was info reported about that.

I doubt anyone buying or selling drugs would be comfortable making that exchange in front of a Lyft driver (nor expect the Lyft driver not to know what was going on and call the police) so if they were friends or friends of friends and she knew he had stuff she could buy from him, then I don't think it sounds as far fetched as some hard core dealer offering a shuttle service free with purchase. I can still definitely see the possibility of this coming about if she said "I'm flying in, I need a fix, but I don't have my car so how do you want to make this happen".
Needing a "fix" is something someone might want if they had a drug addiction. There is no evidence that she used any drugs at all. She is a nursing student and also holds a job. That doesn't sound like someone who would need to buy drugs at three in the morning. Imo

Ayoola A. - Utah Outdoors (Salt Lake City, UT) | Meetup
His profile is certainly sex focused. Normally wouldn't bother me but it sticks out like a sore thumb in this situation :(

This is the other reason I think LE is 100% on it being him that picked her up at the park. I think they got into her text messages/dating app accounts and saw where the two planned to meet up for sex and also why they are looking for the mattress and box springs. They are looking for DNA evidence that is not blood related on that mattress cause clearly in the picture there is no blood stain on it.

There are so many odd things with this guy and his timeline. I question everything that is in his resume. According to his resume he started a degree in 2011 (finished in 2015) at London South Banks University and in the same year he started at the Utah State University. On his Linked in page he stated he started at the Utah uni in 2009. And he was in the army in 2014? Something is not right.

And if he is really that good at IT stuff then why did he leave clues on the internet? Listing stuff under his own name? Very amateurish. He's either really cocky and his narcissist *advertiser censored* thought everyone is stupid and he's safe or he is just an idiot.
I just hope whoever hurt Kenzie will man up, tell LE where is that poor girl and don't commit suicide. (at least not before her poor family knows what happened)

I see a lot of attribution to this POI, that he is a seemingly criminal mastermind. I expect whatever happened was not planned in advance and the sloppiness indicates that.

Keep in mind that there are many facets of IT; from what I read on this guy, he's not necessarily on the security side of things, more administration. That role wouldn't necessarily understand the wealth of data collected and how investigations are conducted.

RaeAnn Christensen on Twitter
We talked one on one with @ChiefMikeBrown with @slcpd about the #MackenzieLueck case. Why they aren’t naming the person of interest, testing the evidence for her DNA, talking with Mackenzie’s dad, how his officers are doing. Much more coming up on @KUTV2News at 5.
D-GleH7UEAEondX.jpg

4:51 PM - 27 Jun 2019
I so appreciate that he is talking about how he has spoken with Kenzie's dad and about the dad's pain, etc. I think it is so important in helping keep the focus on the fact that Kenzie is a PERSON, someone's daughter, sister, friend, etc. She is NOT simply what is being portrayed of her based on possible online activity.

My god......check out his "Interests"

I must not have clicked in the right place. I’m not seeing anything scandalous. I do see professed views that would seem compatible with Kenzie’s—makes it a little more plausible that she considered him a ‘friend.’ Do we know if she had any Meetup groups she was interested in?

And just for the record, I didn’t mean those zillions of sex groups I just saw. I just meant things like #women’s rights—things that would have made her think he was a safe, wonderful person.

Last edited:
Needing a "fix" is something someone might want if they had a drug addiction. There is no evidence that she used any drugs at all. She is a nursing student and also holds a job. That doesn't sound like someone who would need to buy drugs at three in the morning. Imo

Depends on what kind of drug. Nursing programs are tough!

You say that “LE is 100% sure that it was the POI who picked Kenzie up at the park.” How do you know this? Where is it documented? It’s not in the link you provided, and it’s not spelled out in what you bolted.

MOO

Are you thinking that someone picked her up and brought her to an Airbnb for the night, that the home owner was unaware?

That's certainly possible. Where did he stay that night? One alibi and one witness, and he's cleared.

I do hope it's okay to share this.

The woman who claims to have cleaned AA's house was just interviewed by Fox 13 News and the interview will air on the 9:00pm news. I hope we can then finally discuss what she's said because it's telling.

MOO.
You asked if OK to share, and I believe this post needs Fox 13 link to its claim.

Too many aware of an earlier false claim, and without link to verify this from a different cleaning woman, it's derailing the discussion!

Also, I tried to find the interview for upcoming 9pm news and find nothing.

Big thanks. :)

I’m 10 pages behind so if this is old news, my apologies.

The following is MOO:

AA has a Mayhem profile. It’s older and he hasn’t logged in for over a year. Just a couple of implied erotic images from a few years ago in the port.

It also includes a link to his SmugMug but that returns a Site Not Found error so he may have taken it down in response to all of the recent attention. I would have loved to have seen the content.

I suggest screencapping if you find any of this interesting/valuable. It may not last.

@PommyMommy — you may want to add these to your most excellent list of SM accounts if they’re not already there.

pigion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member