Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d go “rage killing” over anything accidental.

I’m still leaning towards a premeditated scenario, as her phone apparently went dead shortly after they would have made contact (in the park).

I also don’t think that meetup spot was merely a place of convenience either.

I'm leaning towards premeditated rage too. She was out of pocket for a few days, and he googled... Too much.

Hoping like hell I'm wrong.

I am sending you mental beers for taking the Kindle dive, good sir.

I must not have clicked in the right place. I’m not seeing anything scandalous. I do see professed views that would seem compatible with Kenzie’s—makes it a little more plausible that she considered him a ‘friend.’ Do we know if she had any Meetup groups she was interested in?

Good question

I must not have clicked in the right place. I’m not seeing anything scandalous. I do see professed views that would seem compatible with Kenzie’s—makes it a little more plausible that she considered him a ‘friend.’ Do we know if she had any Meetup groups she was interested in?
Go to the desktop view and you’ll see more.

"Normal and healthy" is very subjective, imo.

To clarify, I believe @otto was just simplifying a lot of what I have stated on prior threads here about her lifestyle by using the terms normal and healthy.

To be more detailed, her lifestyle is nothing of elevated risk compared to any other girl of her demographic make up. To the best of my knowledge everything she participated in was consensual, standard practice for herself and her peer group, and she did not appear (nor has anyone of official or verified status stated) that she was a drug user, or even frequent/binge drinker. All this points to a fairly healthy and balanced life compared to her population group.

Her sexual lifestyle is actually not that far off what is considered a “normative” lifestyle and not one that should be raising near the alarms, insinuations, and unintentional blame/shame.

Hope that helps clarify. This is based on empirical knowledge and professional expertise. Not subjective personal opinion.

It made sense to her because she had done it before. This is way back to the first or second thread, but - and hopefully someone can corroborate - one tip is about another man meeting her at a park. That is, it seems that this might be where and when she meets people. Some people meet at houses, others at coffee shops and some at parks. Not too many meet at parks in the middle of the night.

We have a verified expert who can speak to this lifestyle as a normal and healthy choice.
One can become an expert in any topic on earth. But I’ve never seen a degree program or controlled study on “normal” or “healthy”. It’s quite subjective n’est pas?

That’s what I thought about the visa and his marriage. I believe he was married in 2011 and divorced in the past year or so. He was born in 1988 and according to his resume started at USU on 2011, so he was 23 when he started college.

Do you have a link to proof of his marriage? But it can't show his name since that's a TOS problem. I tried that and got deleted. So without a link we can't discuss marriage, and even if it shows his name and DOB it's not proof that it's him. Sigh.

Omg I just looked it up because I was curious too. I thought maybe it had to do with strangulation but I was totally wrong.

Necklacing - Wikipedia

Necklacing is the practice of extrajudicial summary execution and torture method carried out by forcing a rubber tyre, filled with petrol, around a victim's chest and arms, and setting it on fire. The victim may take up to 20 minutes to die, suffering severe burns in the process.
How is this a thing.
Enough to have a name.
W
T
F

Seriously. This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to take my survival skills to the woods and never talk to anyone ever again.

Good Lord.

One of my questions is if the owner of the home is cooperating and had nothing to hide, why would he not share with authorities the account name/e-mail of the person he gave the mattress & boxsprings to rather than making them go to twitter to seek out this information?

I suspect that he listed it on the app/website whatever letgo is, and said it’s outside come and get it. If that’s the case, he probably doesn’t know who took it.

Reactions: Dre
There are so many odd things with this guy and his timeline. I question everything that is in his resume. According to his resume he started a degree in 2011 (finished in 2015) at London South Banks University and in the same year he started at the Utah State University. On his Linked in page he stated he started at the Utah uni in 2009. And he was in the army in 2014? Something is not right.

And if he is really that good at IT stuff then why did he leave clues on the internet? Listing stuff under his own name? Very amateurish. He's either really cocky and his narcissist *advertiser censored* thought everyone is stupid and he's safe or he is just an idiot.
I just hope whoever hurt Kenzie will man up, tell LE where is that poor girl and don't commit suicide. (at least not before her poor family knows what happened)

Indeed. Although I do not want to make a negative comment about any institution, I can say "London South Bank" has a documented shady history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288