Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has always been a leading theory for me as well. Shades of Kelsie Schelling’s case, there are so many similarities imo including Kelsie going to meet him.

So maybe this, um, man didn’t want to be a dad.
I agree with the possibility as as well. Also she just came back from a family funeral and Mormons believe that the family unit carries on in the next life. Mormon funerals are often focused on “families can be together forever “ and a current mantra is encouraging those who are not active to return to “the covenant path”. So, perhaps if there is a pregnancy then I can see her deciding to keep it after the funeral where she may not have been sure before. FWIW I know several “inactive “ LDS girls who got pregnant out of wedlock and it sent them right back to the Church. JMO

TBH the white guy looks a little like someone who posted on the airbnb review. First name starts with C?

Could he be the guy who posted the review? I thought that was determined to be June 9 iirc???
I’ve got a pic of reviewer.. UNLESS it’s fake pic or he’s gained a ton of weight, not him.

Oh for cryin' out loud...:rolleyes:

Erin Cox on Twitter
UPDATE: @slcpd say this is NOT CONFIRMED related to #MackenzieLueck. Police will have updates at 11:30

Erin Cox added,
Erin CoxVerified account @erincoxnews
BREAKING: @slcpd have confirmed this is related to #MackenzieLueck FOX 13 News Utah on Twitter
Show this thread
10:12 AM - 28 Jun 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members