Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this theory is plausible...Texting would clearly show if he said i live somewhere else now, just go to hatch park and i'll make my way over there. however, this would have had to have happened while she was still at the airport, since we know she requested the Lyft while at the airport to go to the park. So it still begs the question why he wouldn't drive straight to the airport to pick her up and tell her to forget the Lyft altogether? But maybe he's just selfish and cheap and was closer to the park and didn't want to actually bother driving a few extra miles to the airport.

I still think it was a careful conscious choice to avoid being seen at a public, well-lit place with working camera, though.
Maybe he suggested the park to gauge her commitment to their plans.

I agree. Just wondering what he told her the reason was. I mean, I highly doubt he said, "I want to meet you at the park so I can try to remain unidentifiable...."

I just checked; MJ is illegal in UT. Imagine ML coming from CA, where it is legal, and she has had exhausting funerals, and probably knows she can’t get anything at night at SLC, so she is calling someone living in a less stringent neighborhood, and AA is replying, “yes, surely, but as there is (someone) in the house, i’ll meet you at the park, sell you a tad, and drive you to the city”.

(Only his plan was very different, as her cellphone was switched off shortly after she got into his car.)

But I honestly think the lure was something very simple.

I had to check the legality of MJ in Utah. I don’t smoke it, as you can see by the made-up conversation, but I assume the reason for her trip was prosaic; really not a big deal, except for Utah (where life would be dull even for me, a coffee addict). And I think it was something light and recreational, as ML looks the epitome of health on all photos.

This is deeply concerning and makes me think this may have been premeditated. IMO
I think it is (both creepy and premeditated. These guys also generally only deal with individual ladies/sugar babies via apps. They will not get higher-level call girls from agencies, because in that case, the agency is in contact with the lady and knows where she is going, so other people know. Things can still happen, but troublemaking guys prefer to avoid that.

Holy ****. I hope this is just a guy trying to get his 15 minutes of fame. WHY would you not report something like that to the authorities? On what planet could that ever be considered an acceptable request that doesn't raise ALL THE RED FLAGS

Well, there's nothing illegal about it. Soundproof rooms have many uses (i.e. recording studio) and there's no law against hooks on walls, or BDSM for that matter. It's creepy and weird, but not against the law. What would LE have been able to even do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100