Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although this raises red flags, I'm not sure the request itself would be criminal. Even having a room like this is probably not criminal.

I'm trying to think of any legitimate reason for something like that and I only come up with Christian Grey.

I always think the tricky thing with information like this is that it's legal to be weird or have sexual interests other people would find unusual. Of course in retrospect it all seems much clearer but in general people are allowed to be weird and if we all called the police every time a neighbor etc did something odd we'd all be very busy

Do you have the link to his meet up profile? Thanks.

I know some others who thought that she was a virtual gf, too, but she was in it for the money. His car and house would tell me h

No, it was on here earlier in a thread...you mean about his interests? If so, every other interest was about sex. There were like 200 and I would say over a 100 were about all kinds of sex, sex addiction, etc.

Ayoola A. - Utah Outdoors (Salt Lake City, UT) | Meetup

I don't think that's weird. She is a college student, by herself, in the middle of the night. They probably are used to her telling them that she arrived home safely which she did not do in this case, and they may have even contacted the roommates who could have told them she was not at the house.

It is slow, but there could be some reasons they went this route. Maybe they got the arrest warrant and a search warrant for a different location, thinking he was there. Then found that he was at this apartment instead and didnt want to wait on a new search warrant since things were starting to move in the media.
I think all the chief is going to say in his PC is that POI has been arrest and for what (murder and/or kidnapping).
maybe the apartment belongs to the guy who took either the mattress or box springs and AA went to get it back? LE is tailing him, arrests him but needs a warrant for the apartment. JMO

I'm trying to remember which station had the better sound during presser yesterday? I couldn't hear the media's questions until I switched to a different one.

It starts in an hour?

Something that struck me as a possibility was maybe she left her keys in Ca? It would explain not going home and wanting to wake roommates, maybe looking for a place to crash for the night, and her parents trying to contact her so soon. JMO

Wow that is a great theory I had not considered there might be a reason she couldn't go to her house. Still doesn't explain all the other weird things surrounding the meet up in the park and not going directly to the house.

@gitana1
SWAT arrested someone - we believe it looks just like the POI. A contractor came forward and said he was asked to build a soundproof room with hooks. He turned the job down (April?) - links are on this thread and media
Awaiting presser
Waiting on warrant to search apartment where SWAT arrest took place.

Although this raises red flags, I'm not sure the request itself would be criminal. Even having a room like this is probably not criminal.

I'm trying to think of any legitimate reason for something like that and I only come up with Christian Grey.

i talked about this earlier in regards to the Lyft driver, but some people are forgetting that hindsight is 20/20! HM and driver are not psychics. Of course it's all creepy looking back on it now, but at the time there really wouldn't have been basis for HM going to the police. Sure it gave him an uneasy feeling, but without any other evidence i guarantee the police would not have been interested in spending their time looking into it.

I don't think that's weird. She is a college student, by herself, in the middle of the night. They probably are used to her telling them that she arrived home safely which she did not do in this case, and they may have even contacted the roommates who could have told them she was not at the house.
Sorry, meant to respond to the comment about the timeline of the welfare check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member