Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corduroy blazers are so sort of professorial, that you wouldn’t think anyone would be able to sell one for $2,700, because mo professor would buy it. I’m sure there was some kind of manipulative purpose in wearing it.
After tax it probably cost $3000. I guess he misses wearing his designer clothes after he wore his orange jumpsuit longer than anticipated.

It was either installed before the house was built or after...different towns have different rules and I haven't found out yet. From the listing pictures, it looks as though it was likely completed a while ago. He could have carefully cut the grass patch and then placed it back on. If it had been done in the winter, opening the lid can be tough, hence the metal banging of the pry bars, especially if FD was alone.

lets play this out just to see what it would look like. IF the banging was related the following am, he had the body with him at home that night? Or dropped off the body the am of JD disappearance, say in garage. Only to come back next am to clean it up?

You know how during March Madness and the World Cup, they calculate the lost productivity? I wonder what impact this case is having? It already almost broke the WS site during FD's court appearance this week. And I know that I, for one (or rather, many) have been obsessively checking in, hoping for some good news. (Sadly, it isn't the "good news" I was hoping for in earlier weeks. :(

The post above by Sconnie is top notch. If they have video evidence of JD getting his mail the night after the hartford run, it tells a few things. A) He was trying to play it cool with MT if she was in fact still with him. Cause lets face it, if you just got rid of that sort of stuff, when you get home, your not checking to see if grandma wrote you a letter. B) if they have video of that from a neighbor, they have video of his activity that am.

I really cannot give her a free pass -- I know you are not doing that all (!) but I cannot see her as so passive, either. Her connections with men have been aggressively ambitious. She had no compunction taking up with a married man with five children. No second thoughts about moving right on into the home he made with his wife. That lovely woman was reported missing and she did nothing but zip around dumping bloody garbage. She is likely not a murderer, but she is garbage imo. A self-interested, unempathetic climber who does whatever it takes to get her man (and his mcmansion).

Agreed.

Corduroy blazers are so sort of professorial, that you wouldn’t think anyone would be able to sell one for $2,700, because mo professor would buy it. I’m sure there was some kind of manipulative purpose in wearing it.

Probably. I try to control what my clients wear to court. But I have no idea why an expensive cordouroy blazer in summer would be advised.

Anything is possible. Sounds like MTs mom has been with her every step of the way, starting with bail. I think she was there again this am in court. FD is obviously connected to the disappearance of JD, and while MT might not know everything, she must know something at this point. Even if that Friday night she didnt know, looking back she must have connected dots. With that said, MTs family wouldnt "support" MT if she was sticking with FD. I think whatever she has told LT was enough for them to be confident she wasnt part of all this. SO, i really dont think she is standing by FD. JMO
I’m not so sure her family wouldn’t “support” MT if she was still with FD. I mean they obviously didn’t break bonds when MT moved into another woman’s house and brought along her daughter. Her mother is a felon herself so can’t find any obvious family morals between Troconis/Areazza family.

No we don’t know that’s why I said “may”. In Greek culture they wear the ring on the left hand 4th finger when engaged and after marriage it’s moved to the right hand 4th finger. She wore the ring in all public sightings. Bond hearing , today.

Edited: see the pic of them with the “awards” it’s on her left hand. And now it’s moved to her right

Isn't that interesting? Always learning something new. So we don't even know for sure it is from FD either. I tried zooming in to see if I could definitively say it looks like the same ring but can't really tell. Her manner of dress and appearance is kind of the the wealthy Northeastern minimalist prep style, so some very simple rings seem appropriate and what I would expect her to wear. (Southern prep is very different..especially for ladies!)

I'm not terribly surprised she got permission to travel out of state to NY. It's right next door to CT and chances are, the home she will be staying at is in the proximal area of NY as well. I did read that she is basically under house arrest at the home where she is staying so no gadding about in NY, I guess.

It seems to me that FD is a huge liability for her. She has already gotten a lot of bad publicity on account of this case, so much so that she was barred from her child's graduation ceremony. That had to be pretty devastating for her as a mother and also should have made very clear how serious all of this really is. I don't know how much money Mr. Dulos actually had since he was so determined not to produce financials for divorce proceedings, but it would seem there is not likely to be much income coming in for awhile. Coupled with the outstanding debt to GF and legal costs, I suspect he will be in bad financial shape regardless of outcome of criminal proceedings. She may well be trying to distance herself from him for a lot of reasons. Or as a previous poster said, it could all be smoke and mirrors.

The attorney for Fotis Dulos has filed a motion to halt the contentious divorce with his estranged wife Jennifer Farber Dulos because she is missing. Says in Court filing his client is being deprived his due process rights.

·
New court filing from attorneys for Fotis Dulos. This motion is to “stay all further proceedings in this matter given (Jennifer’s) whereabouts are unknown.” Another motion asks the court to dismiss grandma Gloria Farber’s motion to intervene seeking custody of the children

NEw motion

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-28_13-41-7.jpeg
    upload_2019-6-28_13-41-7.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 18
“The attorney for Fotis Dulos has filed a motion to halt the contentious divorce with his estranged wife Jennifer Farber Dulos because she is missing. Says in Court filing his client is being deprived his due process rights. Story posting soon.”

Dave Altimari on Twitter

lets play this out just to see what it would look like. IF the banging was related the following am, he had the body with him at home that night? Or dropped off the body the am of JD disappearance, say in garage. Only to come back next am to clean it up?
IMO FD had plenty of time to do whatever he planned with JD's body within the 24 hour timeframe between her disappearance on Friday morning and the loud banging noise the next morning at his nearby property. Stash it here, move it there, dispose of it here -- everything could have been within a couple miles of NC, where JD's house and FD's house he was 'working on' were.

No one was on to him or following him at that point, and during that timeframe (and the holiday weekend when he was planning to have visitation with the kids on Sat & Sun) he likely was expecting he would never be looked at closely and he would get away with it and go snatch the kids from JD's mother that day (he tried, but was turned away by armed security), and head off to Greece or South America now that the gravy train had dried up and JD's mother was calling him on the carpet re the loans and financial bs he had been pulling for years.

If it weren't for the video footage in downtown Hartford of FD & MT disposing trash in other people's receptacles on the poor side of town that night, he might just have gotten away with it. That move could well turn out to be his Achilles' heel, IMO.

STAY
newred.gif

Motion to Stay All Proceedings
522.00 06/28/2019 D NOTICE
newred.gif

Addendum to Motion to Stay Proceedings

Corduroy blazers are so sort of professorial, that you wouldn’t think anyone would be able to sell one for $2,700, because no professor would buy it. I’m sure there was some kind of manipulative purpose in wearing it.
IMO he was trying to look like his sophisticated, wealthy European 'self' by wearing the brushed corduroy / velvety looking blazer. That type of jacket is pretty commonly worn in other countries by the 'well to do' in my experience, regardless of the weather. Maybe he was trying to project that image instead of the shady builder down on his luck. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77