Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? To work out at the gym and eat three meals a day and get great medical/dental care? Do you really think he's going to feel remorseful? He's not. He needs the death penalty.

I agree fully. He needs to be on death row, away from General Population. Without companionship, one hour a day outside the cell with no one to brag to, with no attention at all.

I don't think anyone's victim blaming here, but if there are lessons to be learned about this lifestyle and its dangers, I personally don't think it should be brushed under the rug. It may save the next college co-ed who thinks it's a good way to pay for college.

IMO, MOO
If one of her friends or fellow students were to start an awareness campaign, I would be willing to donate.

If the account provided by that building contractor is true, I think that sheds a lot of light on this guy’s fantasy life.

It seems that he wanted to keep women prisoner, as sex slaves or something.

This is serial killer level stuff.

Because I’m convinced this was premeditated (based on the meeting place and Kenzie’s phone being shut off immediately), I’m disturbed by the prospect of previous crimes.

This didn’t come out of nowhere, and there has to be some level of build up.

Women were disposable to him.
I think he was on the path to becoming one. Thank goodness he was so incompetent! MOO

This guy took modeling pictures and as a photographer who used to shoot for agencies I can tell you he’s not even close to be a working model. In looks or body. Sorry. That’s a fact.

Something tells me he’s your classic narcissistic sociopath.

He’s got no hope. There are clear signs of premeditation, and evidence that will clearly support each charge.

He knew what he was doing, and knew what he was doing was wrong. You don’t destroy evidence otherwise, or lie like he did.

They have him dead to rights, and I’m not worried about a single thing.

He’s done.

Can't he say, She was experimenting with a drug and became ill then she died and I panicked Or we had kinky sex that went too far, she died and I panicked? Any of those work to save his arse?? I'm no defense attorney but I dated one once ;)

ETA. I do hope you are correct and I have no clue what I'm talking about !

I'm kind of confused about where AA was arrested. Wasn't he living in the home they searched?
Also the contractor that said AA requested work done...did he ever do the work? Sound proof the room and put hooks in???

I believe he was living there but in no way was going to show his face there after the search warrant. He was probably laying low, trying to stay away from the media.

They may also have also found photos and video evidence. Ugh *shudder*. Anything is possible with this monster.

we will find out one day. there is a picture of a piece of artwork that is hanging up in his house and its a bit weird now knowing more about what all happened

gettyimages-1152316372.jpg

Here is the article that has it in it Ayoola Ajayi: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

a) There needs to be way more when it comes to AirBnB background checks. Way, way, way more.

b) Everyone leave the Lyft driver alone. Tbh, I hope they're still alive a year from now, because the amount of personal guilt and endless media shaming from all this can, and has, led to people taking their own lives in the past.

if anyone is interested in this, for who knows what, here is his resume

my-resume

Modeling Page - which is still up for some reason

Ayoola Ajayi - a model from United States

"I am tall, buffed, Funny. I am a victim, Romantic, Violent and character actor. If i am to described myself using one or two of the celebraties; i will chose Samuel L Jackson and Dennis Haysbert."

Well - he's not a victim, but I do agree he is violent. He's also egotistical. IMO.

Alright everyone I'm signing off for now. I'm mentally physically and emotionally exhausted, nearly been up a whole day following the developments. Heck of a first case to be involved in from start til now. Everyone stay strong and be excellent to eachother.! Thoughts and prayers all around.

Ebm-revisions.

They may also have also found photos and video evidence. Ugh *shudder*. Anything is possible with this monster.
I wouldn't at all be surprised if upon more extensive search of his electronics, they find video from hidden cameras of female guests. I wouldn't be surprised that this is reason he got into AirBnB to begin with.

a) There needs to be way more when it comes to AirBnB background checks. Way, way, way more.

b) Everyone leave the Lyft driver alone. Tbh, I hope they're still alive a year from now, because the amount of personal guilt and endless media shaming from all this can, and has, led to people taking their own lives in the past.

If he had no criminal background, what is the background check going to find?

Can't he say, She was experimenting with a drug and became ill then she died and I panicked Or we had kinky sex that went too far, she died and I panicked? Any of those work to save his arse?? I'm no defense attorney but I dated one once ;)
I think that once we see that arrest warrant, it will be clear that door is not open.

I think they’re going to have a staggering amount of evidence against him, and no one is going to buy whatever he tries to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong