Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTE

No more discussion of the Lyft driver, please. He's a witness, but he has kept his public anonymity so far and we need to respect that. If there's a trial for the murderer, I am sure the Lyft driver will be key to the state's case. We also do not allow discussion of social media comments on WS so please do not bring whatever is being said or not said about the Lyft driver on social media here. Thank you.

Bless you for posting this, @liltexans !

I just wanted to say thank you all for the comments and support. This was obviously a devastating blow. I had wondered about this possibility but until it's reality you don't know how hard it will hit until it does. I hope this sick human being will pay ten times over for what he has done to our sweet friend. She didn't deserve this. Regardless of any choices she ever made she didn't. Thank you to all for the love. I haven't seen too many details because I needed some time after I officially heard the charges being read. Thank you to this community for being a support.

We will be here for you whenever you need us and for as long as you want. Please take care of yourself as well.

I just wanted to say thank you all for the comments and support. This was obviously a devastating blow. I had wondered about this possibility but until it's reality you don't know how hard it will hit until it does. I hope this sick human being will pay ten times over for what he has done to our sweet friend. She didn't deserve this. Regardless of any choices she ever made she didn't. Thank you to all for the love. I haven't seen too many details because I needed some time after I officially heard the charges being read. Thank you to this community for being a support.

Thank you for being here with us though this. I think you helped bring us all a bit of connection with Kenzie. I'm so very sorry for what happened to her. I was praying otherwise

SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Salt Lake City police say the search for 23-year-old Mackenzie Lueck is a digital forensic investigation.

It comes after investigators say an Instagram follow made from Mackenzie’s account played a part in leading them to the home of the person of interest.

Instagram follow leads police to home of person of interest
@PommyMommy is this in the media thread do you recall? I'm not sure I have seen this before - I can't check now but will bookmark because this does come up (what led LE to the POI).

Why is Air BNB in trouble?
If it's proven that the home was dangerous --and the owner a killer--then anyone's presence there is a risk to their lives.
Air BNB was acting as broker to rent the place. They are part of every transaction.

There are lawyers for every case; however, AA had no criminal record in the state of UT whatsoever. What was known about him was his army service, his gainful employment and the history of being a student. Even his horrible book would not have been enough to raise antennae. He was married and divorced, meaning, not a total loner. The most horrible part is, he’d fly under any radar before this story. Now, of course, we all are thinking, is ML even his first, but before, I bet, he’d look better than many.

He could have the best attorney in the world, but the evidence is the evidence.

No getting past the mess this guy made, and the evidence he left behind.

Aggravated kidnapping alone, carries 15-life.

If she met him willingly in the park. Did he immediately kidnap/kill her? I sure hope you're right about the evidence!!

Maybe he will just plead guilty... That would be best!!

So sad. Rip.

With her body gone, we will never know what really went down and how much she suffered.

And this killer. Thinking the police wouldnt eventually catch him... Special kind of stupid.

Police also discovered charred material that was determined to be female human tissue, he said. The DNA of the human tissue was found to be consistent with Lueck's DNA profile.

With this finding of the human tissue that was charred, id assume that they also have some bones of hers but are not saying more and keeping it close to their vest. if they do have the skeletal remains, they can find out how she died etc but the alleged suspect could also tell all. we will have to see

@PommyMommy is this in the media thread do you recall? I'm not sure I have seen this before - I can't check now but will bookmark because this does come up (what led LE to the POI).

Headline specifically citing Instagram follow the reason doesn't follow the statements by Police Chief. Emphasis was digital footprint - not Instagram.

And we also know the timestamp for the follow -- and LE was already at the house searching.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member