Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s my thought too that he left the body at 61 Sturbridge and came back to Farmington and made the albany ave run. Then went back in the wee hours, after his dinner party, to get rid of the body. The septic tank seems plausible with the banging noises. He’s a pretty strong guy. Then he returned to Farmington early on in the morning.
Sounds good except the dinner party was the evening before Jennifer “disappeared”.

It’s my thought too that he left the body at 61 Sturbridge and came back to Farmington and made the albany ave run. Then went back in the wee hours, after his dinner party, to get rid of the body. The septic tank seems plausible with the banging noises. He’s a pretty strong guy. Then he returned to Farmington early on in the morning.
But his worker was at Sturbridge all day until around 3pm, wouldn’t the worker see something?

I tend to agree, IMOO...Except as Peace pointed out, no dinner party, just a dumpster appetizer.

Sounds good except the dinner party was the evening before Jennifer “disappeared”.
I'm confused by this stmt. I thought the family event was on Wed/22nd and JD went missing on Fri/24th. Are you talking about the Farmington dinner party event on Thur/23rd? Sorry but I'm confused and wanted to understand what you meant.

I am no handwriting expert, but I would agree and certainly wouldn't put it past him.
I originally was suspicious too but the atty for FIL IMO would have known JD signature and it most likely was done in person. I was surprised though that the note document called for monthly interest payments to be made in person at NYC apt.

Just bringing this over from the previous thread.

Husband of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos wants charges dropped against girlfriend
NEW CANAAN, Connecticut -- The estranged husband of a Connecticut mother of five who has been missing for more than month wants charges against his girlfriend dropped so she can testify on his behalf.

On Thursday, Fotis Dulos' lawyer, Norman Pattis, said he wants the judge to drop all charges against Troconis so she can help Fotis Dulos in his defense.

"Michelle provides Fotis a complete alibi for the morning of Ms. Dulos' disappearance," he said Thursday. "Yet most likely she will not testify so long as the state presses its merit-less claims against her. We are calling on the state to drop the charges against Michelle so that she is available to testify in Fotis' defense. We're asking that the charges against her be dropped so that she can feel free to testify without fearing the consequences."

So...now what does NP say about the purse that MT supposedly returned that morning? How can she alibi him if she was dropping purse/meeting friend. Those friends will be able to alibi her - or not.

IMO, this FD web is wide SO WIDE and, I think, it's taking so long to charge him with more because there are so many levels of dirt and grime on FD and his schemes to dig through.

So.many.layers.

Husband of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos wants charges dropped against girlfriend
NEW CANAAN, Connecticut -- The estranged husband of a Connecticut mother of five who has been missing for more than month wants charges against his girlfriend dropped so she can testify on his behalf.

On Thursday, Fotis Dulos' lawyer, Norman Pattis, said he wants the judge to drop all charges against Troconis so she can help Fotis Dulos in his defense.

"Michelle provides Fotis a complete alibi for the morning of Ms. Dulos' disappearance," he said Thursday. "Yet most likely she will not testify so long as the state presses its merit-less claims against her. We are calling on the state to drop the charges against Michelle so that she is available to testify in Fotis' defense. We're asking that the charges against her be dropped so that she can feel free to testify without fearing the consequences."

Why isn't he asking for all charges on FD be dropped? I mean, he has no shame so why not just ask?

I originally was suspicious too but the atty for FIL IMO would have known JD signature and it most likely was done in person. I was surprised though that the note document called for monthly interest payments to be made in person at NYC apt.
I wonder if, prior to the above signed contract, FD had told his FIL “It’s in the mail.”

Or “The USPS lost it.”

MOO

I'm confused by this stmt. I thought the family event was on Wed/22nd and JD went missing on Fri/24th. Are you talking about the Farmington dinner party event on Thur/23rd? Sorry but I'm confused and wanted to understand what you meant.
I'm referring to the Farmington dinner party...which came before the dumpster run.

I’m surprised that N Pattis,
(aka PT Barnum of the courtroom) calls this a charade, when in fact he knows it’s a huge circus.

NP statement
Norm Pattis releasing a statement too about the motion filed by Rich Rochlin (who’s representing Fotis Dulos along with Pattis in the divorce case)
@News12CT
View attachment 191205
Wow, what language by NP...he's one to talk...

"Her counsel continues to chest thump...asking the court to stop the wasteful charade"

Well. Pfffft! Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member