Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand she was probably scared to death of him.

It seems he may have learned from the mistake of letting her live/go before Kenzie. If he kills her, she can’t report it. I totally think he thought he’d get away with it. I’m still not clear how they connected them though.

I think he subdued her the minute she got into his vehicle. Off went the phone.

May be used a jammer. If he wanted to build a den, he probably had a plan.

BUT, I couldn't believe he thought it was okay to burn in his backside. Grossly underestimated the sniffing dogs. Guess he is just a straight A to B person. So if he wanted to build a den, only two things comes to mind - 1) he wanted to pimp it for BDSM 2) Snuff

Really unfortunate... I found myself checking on this case daily, and upon today's check the worst had come to be. I discovered Websleuths as a result of this case and ended up reading most of the posts here daily, as you good folks tried to piece together what you could with what little evidence there was. I'm saddened and really empathize with those who were close to Mackenzie. May justice be served and I wish all the best for those around her.

You guys are a great community and reminded me that forums like this can still exist in the wake of mega behemoths like Reddit. With that said, hopefully another case doesn't lead me back here anytime soon but unfortunately it is probably only a matter of time. Till then,

Doug from Boston
Thank you for being here and caring about Kenzie. :)

I had to leave for work right after the presser. I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry that this lovely young woman was so brutally taken from her life, her family, her future and the world. There are no words. My deepest sympathies to her friends and family.

My sorrow for her parents is heavy on my heart. I have a son beyond the veil and there is no greater mental torture or hell than the death of a child. You're sad every day of your life, even when there are moments or periods of of 'living' or finding joy. And one of the most striking sadnesses and aches is the moment you realize that you have looked at, and showcased, or posted, or hung all the pictures, and there are no more. And there are no new memories. Because, Gone.

Bless their forever broken hearts.

This gives me hope at times:
"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice." - Theodore Parker

Nothing sucks for a predator like the FBI and its forensics teams commencing the bending of that arc.

I wish the Lueck Family, and the friends of Kenzie, the most precious memories.

Trying to come up to speed on this tragedy. One thing right off the top, I viewed the pictures of the home where AA lived. The homes are so close together. If he did indeed burn her body, wouldn't the odor be something neighbors would report? I don't know how to delicately phrase what I'm thinking.
You know, I think it’s probably more common these days to complain about stuff like this on community Facebook pages instead of confronting the neighbor. In recent weeks on my mom’s community Facebook page I’ve seen one complaint about stinky burning (people suspected plastic) and two complaints about grass thrown in the roads by mowers. Sometimes people even post pictures of the complaint and they commiserate. But none of them actually spoke to the problem neighbor or called it in (and grass clippings in the road is actually illegal here - the burning was likely at least against town ordinance). I think social media has contributed to us becoming more hands-off. It seems sufficient now to just get a lot of people agreeing with you instead and then move on and hope it doesn’t happen again (or that someone else will report it).

A coworker of mine has a brother who is an El Segundo Police Officer who is currently with the family. They are doing their best to protect the privacy of this poor family and keep the news vans at bay. Please keep them in your heart right now

He had to subdue her from the moment she got in the car otherwise how did he get her in the house and control of her phone, unless she was totally clueless which I doubt because of the time her phone communication stopped.

They only mentioned tissue.
'When asked more directly — "Do you have a body?" — the chief replied: "We’re not confirming that right now."'
Missing University of Utah student was murdered, police say

This was a quote from this news article from earlier, although I think it’s since been redacted.

"His neighbors told detectives they had observed Ajayi on June 17 and 18 burning something in his backyard. Police recovered several charred items, including body parts and personal items belonging to Lueck."

Missing University of Utah student was murdered, police say

Apologies if this has been addressed, I've been hopping in and out of here most of the day. Has there been a mention of any possible way of knowing a time/day of death?
Nothing definitive. The neighbors told LE that AA appeared to be burning something in his backyard between the dates of June 17-18. MOO

(((Big Hugs to you)))

You know, I think it’s probably more common these days to complain about stuff like this on community Facebook pages instead of confronting the neighbor. In recent weeks on my mom’s community Facebook page I’ve seen one complaint about stinky burning (people suspected plastic) and two complaints about grass thrown in the roads by mowers. Sometimes people even post pictures of the complaint and they commiserate. But none of them actually spoke to the problem neighbor or called it in (and grass clippings in the road is actually illegal here - the burning was likely at least against town ordinance). I think social media has contributed to us becoming more hands-off. It seems sufficient now to just get a lot of people agreeing with you instead and then move on and hope it doesn’t happen again (or that someone else will report it).

I dunno i think it's almost a better thing that people can just vent their annoyance but then basically mind their own business and leave people alone rather than reporting every little annoying thing. Like obviously things that are actually dangerous or obviously suspicious should be reported but theres nothing wrong with the digital equivalent of whining to friends then letting things go. It's perfectly fine to me that they didn't report the fires until after news of a missing girl. One can't be expected to be familiar with the smell of burning remains.

Earlier today, in connection to Kenzie & ....AA - I was thinking @ past crimes he may have committed, rape etc.
& got the shivers about a 'rape kit' & thought: no wonder so many women do not report rapes...many do not....there's a 'shrug' attitude IMO (not HERE on WS to be CLEAR)... like we are all immune or desensitized to rape etc.
Of course the 'rape kits' & such are very controversial - some argue: it keeps women from reporting: what they have to go through to do so....they are traumatized enough.
MOO & hope not off topic or inflammatory: that's not my intention..it appears this person AA, may have indeed already exhibited heinous violence against women - maybe women can have better options when reporting such crimes - ? I don't know, I'm not nor know anyone in LE.
Women need to be empowered to go to LE whenever anything happens.
When I was a bit younger - I did - I got that particular rape & attempted murder arse back in jail - but: and a big 'but' : I did not suffer violence or rape or any such thing at his hands (thank goodness!).....let's empower women to report these men ASAP - if that had happened, maybe, just maybe this would not have...
MOO

I had to leave for work right after the presser. I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry that this lovely young woman was so brutally taken from her life, her family, her future and the world. There are no words. My deepest sympathies to her friends and family.

My sorrow for her parents is heavy on my heart. I have a son beyond the veil and there is no greater mental torture or hell than the death of a child. You're sad every day of your life, even when there are moments or periods of of 'living' or finding joy. And one of the most striking sadnesses and aches is the moment you realize that you have looked at, and showcased, or posted, or hung all the pictures, and there are no more. And there are no new memories. Because, Gone.

Bless their forever broken hearts.

This gives me hope at times:
"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice." - Theodore Parker

Nothing sucks for a predator like the FBI and its forensics teams commencing the bending of that arc.

I wish the Lueck Family, and the friends of Kenzie, the most precious memories.

So sorry for your loss.

Fox 13 news interviewing neighbors. Visibly distraught and apologizing for not reporting fires and for missing this crime that happened 30 ft away.
Oh, man. I hate to read that. Hate it.

The neighbors' distress is certainly understandable.

The neighbors should not feel the need to apologize, though.
They did nothing wrong.
I hope they are not also being blamed and/or shamed on SM in the same atrocious way the Lyft driver has been.
More importantly, I hope they are not experiencing self-recriminations or castigating themselves.

At the point the fire started, ML was already dead.
There's absolutely nothing the neighbors could have done to prevent her death. Not one thing.

AA is leaving a trail of wreckage in his wake, and it's impacting many people's lives.
ML's family members.
ML's friends.
The Lyft driver.
His neighbors.
So many ancillary victims of AA here.

Let the blame for ML's murder lie where it needs to rest:

Squarely on the evil, vile, cretinous head of AA.

Creep.

JMO.

Last edited:
If the account provided by that building contractor is true, I think that sheds a lot of light on this guy’s fantasy life.

It seems that he wanted to keep women prisoner, as sex slaves or something.

This is serial killer level stuff.

Because I’m convinced this was premeditated (based on the meeting place and Kenzie’s phone being shut off immediately), I’m disturbed by the prospect of previous crimes.

This didn’t come out of nowhere, and there has to be some level of build up.

Women were disposable to him.

@MassGuy I am convinced that he is either a serial rapist/killer OR involved in a group (however small) of VERY creepy and dangerous sexual fantasy seekers who prey on women via the computer. I will even go so far as to say they have a particular kind of prey that they search for...one open to new things, new experiences with a degree of naivety but confident.
I also think this can eventually open up a more than huge can of worms, maybe not with this case but with others.
Be a woman for a second and reverse scam a scammer. It's one of the more frightening experiences you can have.
IMHO, please and MOO

This tweet bothers me. It isn’t victim friendly to this rape victim. It’s NOT her fault for not reporting this. Who knows why she didn’t. I’m sorry, I’m triggered. Should it (post) be removed:reported?
This tweet bothers me. It isn’t victim friendly to this rape victim. It’s NOT her fault for not reporting this. Who knows why she didn’t. I’m sorry, I’m triggered. Should it (post) be removed:reported?
I dont see that as being directed towards the victim. It's the sad truth that many are shamed and many are even lying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff