Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MassGuy I am convinced that he is either a serial rapist/killer OR involved in a group (however small) of VERY creepy and dangerous sexual fantasy seekers who prey on women via the computer. I will even go so far as to say they have a particular kind of prey that they search for...one open to new things, new experiences with a degree of naivety but confident.
I also think this can eventually open up a more than huge can of worms, maybe not with this case but with others.
Be a woman for a second and reverse scam a scammer. It's one of the more frightening experiences you can have.
IMHO, please and MOO

I’m not there yet, but I absolutely see signs that he could potentially have gone on to become a serial killer.

Serial rapist? I think it’s not only possible, but probable that he’s already there.

We already have one rape accusation, and I’m sure there are many more women who haven’t come forward.

I think some of them will.

Perhaps he learned a lesson from that previous case.

Leave no witnesses.

*clarity

Last edited:
I dunno i think it's almost a better thing that people can just vent their annoyance but then basically mind their own business and leave people alone rather than reporting every little annoying thing. Like obviously things that are actually dangerous or obviously suspicious should be reported but theres nothing wrong with the digital equivalent of whining to friends then letting things go. It's perfectly fine to me that they didn't report the fires until after news of a missing girl. One can't be expected to be familiar with the smell of burning remains.
True. But there does seem to be an increased expectation that the more people who hear the complaint, the more likely someone else will actually deal with it for us. Unfortunately, this mindset spills over into witnessing actual criminal behavior.

In any case, from my observations, it does not surprise me if no one did report it, which was kind of my point. This is just how we tend to deal with things these days.

A coworker of mine has a brother who is an El Segundo Police Officer who is currently with the family. They are doing their best to protect the privacy of this poor family and keep the news vans at bay. Please keep them in your heart right now
Everyone of us here, near and far, are with the family in some capacity- thoughts, prayers, loving vibes. Even folks at the Chinese restaurant here in NH that I was at are all praying for Kenzie's family.

Times like this, is when I get really irate with the media. Leave these poor people alone- the family, the neighbors, friends, co-workers. They are just devastated and now starting the grieving process. No one deserves to be hounded during a time like this. Too bad LE couldn't threaten them all, if they don't back off and leave, they face arrest. This is not the time for a "big story". They all know what happened. Have a conscience, have a soul.........

Having a mass bbq and sleepover for our kids last school night, sat down to read the daily mail while I got a min (I know, I know, I am bad, I confess I read it every teatime:(, nowt else exciting happens in my wee scottish town) and saw the news.

@yellowmoose I'm so sorry sweetheart. You have astounded me with your level headed and smart posts, you're certainly not the 23 yo I was. I would've lost my sh#t with all the sd stuff etc that was continuously posted. I send you so much love.

Amen to this

This tweet bothers me. It isn’t victim friendly to this rape victim. It’s NOT her fault for not reporting this. Who knows why she didn’t. I’m sorry, I’m triggered. Should it (post) be removed:reported?
What do you mean? I thought he was giving an example of why it's harmful to blame the victim?

I wonder if they had something for her uncle to have to identify today, since he was here and made a statement?
I wondered during the presser if the finding of tissue meant, tragically, that's all they were able to recover, or if there is additional information they choose not to release at this time.

Sean Moody on Twitter
Flowers for #MackenzieLueck at the edge of the crime scene. We’re live with the latest on the case on @KSL5TV.
D-LxVJJVUAAxqVU.jpg

D-LxVJIU0AEWgN3.jpg

5:01 PM - 28 Jun 2019

g10027.gif

@yellowmoose, I hate to even ask this since it is really trivial in the overall scheme of the horror of this crime and the pain that Kenzie's family is going to endure every day for the rest of their lives, but do you by any chance know if Kenzie's cat has been taken in by someone? I could tell from her social media that she loved her cat (and animals in general). I hope her cat has a caretaker. Animals have feelings, too, and they know when their owners are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans