Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that this creep has been arrested, I will comment on my thoughts.

Do we know if Mackenzie changed clothes at the airport?
The outfit we see her in is certainly not a date appropriate one for a SD/SB. IMO. Therefore, my thoughts were whoever was picking her up in the park was a younger guy, more casual type, and they surely had known each other for a while.

It doesn’t matter what time it is, a new friendship or relationship girl is not going to meet this guy without fixing herself up a bit. IMO she was dressed to travel, not for meeting a special guy.

It will be interesting to learn how long they had known each other.

Interesting he told the handyman his GF was Mormon and white. Makes me think they’ve been acquainted for a while.

I definitely did not mean to imply that he is smart or that I believe his ridiculous string of work experience. But, the National Guard has verified his short experience with them. I also found the comments from his former roommate interesting regarding his dates going in to his room and not coming out, for any reason, for 2 and 3 days at a time. It has me considering that he is a skilled predator. Similar to the guys who remove the door handles from the inside of the passenger door. One minute is an amazingly brief time to disable her phone, even with a gun. Unless she had it in her hand it would take at least a minute to find the phone and disable it and with a gun pointed at you nerves would slow you down or you might toss it away from you.

I'm reminded of the cases where the victim willingly gets in a car is then subdued, via injected drugs or a stun gun. I'm also wondering whether the "dates" that would stay silently in his room all managed to leave. moo

The profile of these individuals is always the same: select a target, nurture, and befriend them with their charming, good guy persona.

He struck when ML was vulnerable, and at her weakest. She believed she was meeting a friend.

I stand with Mackenzie. Let justice be swift.

MOO

I just wanted to say thank you all for the comments and support. This was obviously a devastating blow. I had wondered about this possibility but until it's reality you don't know how hard it will hit until it does. I hope this sick human being will pay ten times over for what he has done to our sweet friend. She didn't deserve this. Regardless of any choices she ever made she didn't. Thank you to all for the love. I haven't seen too many details because I needed some time after I officially heard the charges being read. Thank you to this community for being a support.
((Hugs)) to you, your sisters, ML's parents and extended family. As a parent of four children, I cannot even fathom the heartache and pain. This type of evil can happen to anyone - anywhere - at any time. My prayers are with all of you.

Ha! I really don’t think it exists. There’s no reports of construction, and it doesn’t appear he ever found anyone to actually build it.

I’m sure that backyard is clear. They have a process for excavating areas like that, and they would have stayed until they were done.

It appears it was isolated to that fire pit.

Thanks, MG. But what made me wonder was apparently this property is backed by an alley and Fox said the LE was back there today. I figured the burn area was clear but there were also so many newly laid walkway tiles back there....well, you know as well as I do, newly laid anything at a crime scene just ain't a good thang.

Moo, Moo

Again, I’m not caught up. But did you guys see this in the quoted article? Could this woman file charges still if she wanted to?

“Ajayi has no criminal history in Utah apart from some traffic citations. North Park police investigated a rape complaint against Ajayi in 2014, but didn’t pursue the case after the female victim said she didn’t want to press charges, according to a news release the North Park Police Department issued Friday.”

I doubt that she could. Her experience, if similar to how Kenzie interfaced with this monster, could be used at trial.

Why am I not surprised that he had harmed women before?

Lueck’s phone records showed investigators her last communication, which was with the suspect.

[...]

“We had a digital footprint that Mackenzie was there, and we had a digital footprint that the arrested person was there – at the same time. It was within a minute or so, and then that is the last digital evidence that we have for Mackenzie,” the chief said.

The evidence led police to Ajayi’s home at 547 North 1000 West in the Fairpark neighborhood of Salt Lake.

[...]

If those texts are ever released it will answer a lot of questions. Poor sweet Kenzie.

He points a gun at her, and says “give me your phone.”

Once he does that, he can restrain her, or just keep driving.

It’s late, the roads are deserted, and he’s driving too fast for her to consider jumping out.

Besides that, he’s got a gun close at hand, and she would have been terrified to make a move.

I like that scenario, far more than I like the phone dying one.

The odds of her phone shutting off on its own, less than a minute after she enters the vehicle of her killer, is really unlikely IMO.

Even more so, because it jibes perfectly with what he was trying to achieve.

Not leaving a trail.
It will be interesting to find out about the car. Ted Bundy’s car didn’t have door knobs for the passenger to open the door to escape. Coincidentally, Ted Bundy also kidnapped and murdered women in SLC.

Ha! I really don’t think it exists. There’s no reports of construction, and it doesn’t appear he ever found anyone to actually build it.

I’m sure that backyard is clear. They have a process for excavating areas like that, and they would have stayed until they were done.

It appears it was isolated to that fire pit.

In looking at photo gallery at Kutv, there was also a heavy concentration of investigators in the garage. I'm confident in the forensics here.

Photo gallery: The case of MacKenzie Lueck

Last edited:
I'm watching the interview with the handyman now and he said he wanted a secret door (bookshelf-type) and the room was only about 4 ft wide by 9 ft, I think. He said he wanted it soundproof so he could sit in there and listen to music. He described his girlfriend as Mormon and white. Still listening...

Oh dear God and all of the Saints, Pommy! Who listens to music with hooks in the walls????

MOO, MOO

Carry pepper spray .Watch your perimeter in parking lots. If anyone is hanging close to the door or your car, do not go out. A few minutes of caution can save a life. +++
Yes, carry pepper spray and go get a concealed carry permit. It’s almost a must it seems how it’s getting everywhere. Took a little bit of background checking and all but it was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine