Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember the member on here who is the other El Segundo local, but I just read on FB that the Lueck family, while grateful for all the love and support from the community, is too overwhelmed right now for any type of vigil or memorial. They request "support" by giving your children a hug and spreading more kindness in the world. I'm passing that along.

Don't know if anyone responded to this yet, but ML has three brothers: one older (about 25), and two younger (one 21 and one 18 or 19 - don't know if the youngest just graduated from high school or if he graduated last year - and those two live at home). Parents are super nice people.

Unfortunately, their lives will never be the same, this monster’s actions caused so much pain for so many.

"The Salt Lake District Attorney’s Office confirmed Friday Ajayi is originally from Nigeria and holds a green card. Green cards allow its holder to retain permanent residence in the country, as long as the person abides by all laws.

Committing a crime of moral turpitude, such as the charges Ajayi faces now, could bring grounds for deportation."

What we know about Ayoola Ajayi, the man arrested in connection with Mackenzie Lueck's homicide

Just saw this? Deportation?!?! Is this an option??

Ebm-second quote removed. Tos

Second edit - this article leads you to believe he could face deportation, while this is true, it is only after his sentence is served. Thanks @MassGuy

Last edited:
Can't remember the member on here who is the other El Segundo local, but I just read on FB that the Lueck family, while grateful for all the love and support from the community, is too overwhelmed right now for any type of vigil or memorial. They request "support" by giving your children a hug and spreading more kindness in the world. I'm passing that along.
They have had a brutal two weeks, starting with burying a loved one. Now their darling daughter was murdered by a sick brute after coming home from burying her grandmother.

I can't and do not even want to imagine this anguish they are experiencing. I would not be up to any prayer vigil or memorial- not now, too soon. Well intended and very kind, but they just learned their daughter was officially murdered. Had she still been missing instead- that glimmer of hope might help you be able to attend such events, if you were up to it- some can do it, others just can't.

I want AA and anyone else if that’s the case , to be prosecuted to the fullest extent that is allowed. This sweet young college student ML did not deserve what she had to endure. I can only imagine the pain her family is going through and they just lost another family member recently. All my heart and thoughts and prayers are with ML’s family and friends. My heart is hurting for them all.

"The Salt Lake District Attorney’s Office confirmed Friday Ajayi is originally from Nigeria and holds a green card. Green cards allow its holder to retain permanent residence in the country, as long as the person abides by all laws.

Committing a crime of moral turpitude, such as the charges Ajayi faces now, could bring grounds for deportation."

What we know about Ayoola Ajayi, the man arrested in connection with Mackenzie Lueck's homicide

Just saw this? Deportation?!?! Is that an option??
Oh but of course, right?

This makes me ill, just thinking of it. I did wonder earlier if he was on a green card or if he became a citizen after being over here a few years.

That would just add insult to injury, if he was deported.

Just saw this? Deportation?!?! Is that an option??
After his sentence is up, not before.

It’s irrelevant, as they don’t deport dead people.

A poster on one of the previous threads mentioned that "real connection" was code speak for regular (monthly) payments. I agree with the rest.

If she was getting 'regular monthly payments' then I now understand why she agreed to meet him at 3 am. She had an agreement and a commitment to him because of the financial arrangement. In my opinion, it is a form of bondage. :(

After his sentence is up, not before.

It’s irrelevant, as they don’t deport dead people.

That story is quite misleading if this is the case!! It leaves one to draw the conclusion that is what will be happening before any sentence is carried out. I'll have to look into this...lesson learned perhaps. Still a little wet behind the ears on journalism and news reporting practices.

I don’t believe the police ever mentioned anything other than she was dating? Where are people drawing conclusions about a “lifestyle”? Have LE or friends mentioned this?

I think you've missed an extreme amount of this case. But yes, friends have confirmed, her own SM confirmed and LE mentioned they were aware of things. No shame, it's just the reality of something she was involved in.

Just a middle of the night thought. Since the is familiar with computers and tech, maybe he was trying to blackmail her. He could have met her online and found out that she came from a religious background and was going to “expose” her if she didn’t pay him.
She was dressed casually and had her hair in a messy bun. That could show that she was comfortable and friends with him or maybe she didn’t care and just wanted to pay him.
JMO

That story is quite misleading if this is the case!! It leaves one to draw the conclusion that is what will be happening before any sentence is carried out. I'll have to look into this...lesson learned perhaps. Still a little wet behind the ears on journalism and news reporting practices.

Very misleading, especially in regards to those readers who don’t know how that sort of thing works.

You don’t get to commit a crime, and get deported in lieu of serving your sentence after conviction.

It would only be a concern to him, if he was facing a shorter sentence.

As he’s looking at a minimum of life in jail, then it doesn’t matter at all.

I don’t believe the police ever mentioned anything other than she was dating? Where are people drawing conclusions about a “lifestyle”? Have LE or friends mentioned this?

It is all over the news and internet. If you check our media/timeline thread below about about this case there are a myriad of links that you can click on to catch up. There are no conclusions drawn. It is fact based, I assure you.

Mackenzie “Kenzie” Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June, 2019 Media, Maps, Timeline, *NO DISCUSSION*

Just a middle of the night thought. Since the is familiar with computers and tech, maybe he was trying to blackmail her. He could have met her online and found out that she came from a religious background and was going to “expose” her if she didn’t pay him.
She was dressed casually and had her hair in a messy bun. That could show that she was comfortable and friends with him or maybe she didn’t care and just wanted to pay him.
JMO

I’d be all for that theory, if not for one key fact:

She got in the car with him.

You don’t meet up with the guy who is blackmailing you, at 3 in the morning, and go for a ride with him.

I think most women would rather take the risk of any pictures going out, than take the risk of a potential rape or murder.

Perhaps she was previously friends with him and “felt” safer in his car over outside in the middle of the night. I’m in my 30’s but when I was in college and in my early 20’s my friends and I made questionable choices. Some far worse than others. Not to mention we don’t know her mental state at the time.
I’d be all for that theory, if not for one key fact:

She got in the car with him.

You don’t meet up with the guy who is blackmailing you, at 3 in the morning, and go for a ride with him.

I think most women would rather take the risk of any pictures going out, than take the risk of a potential rape or murder.

Is the DailyMail a media source we can link and discuss? I thought it was, correct?

I won’t link it unless an admin says we can but they released some information on DailyMail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member