Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she didn't already know this guy, then he must have given her info on where to find him and what to look for. He might have sent her a text saying something like ...meet me Monday morning at 3 am in Hell Hole Park. Just look for the short black guy in the Kia. Now what young lady would pass up on a opportunity like that? I am starting my watch to see how it takes to get kicked for posting this...

I feel so sad. AA, now that he's been arrested and now that we know the book he wrote along with his alleged request of a secret room with hooks, sounds like had horror movie-like fantasies. I am worried that we will find out this was gruesome and I don't know if I want to know now. Ugh.

I don't know if the area he grew up in had things like those in the book going on around him. If it did, or even if he was reading about such attacks in newspapers and hearing about it on TV, combine that with psychopathic tendencies and maybe the two things join together.

I believe ML was deceased prior to the fire though, and the fire was more a method of attempting to cover his tracks. I find the 'similarity' to the book to be more about how sometimes individuals take the life of another and feel that they are 'allowed' to do so for whatever reason. The method of murder in the book is also about people taking the law into their own hands....which happens in places that are 'lawless' in the sense of they don't have a strong and fair police force and a wanting justice system. I don't know if there are parts of Nigeria that might match that description in any way, or that have been like that in the relatively recent past. It's hard to explain what I am trying to say, but especially for a psychopath, living in an area where disturbing things like that are not abnormal occurrences, where there's a sense of acclimation to the horrors of those kind of punishment attacks, combined with a psychopathic 'curiosity' and lack of empathy for the victim of the attack. I think the two things can cause murderers/serial killers in those kind of regions to commit some of the most heinous crimes as they replicate the horrors in the world around them on a close-up scale. Even so, I think the similarity to the book is more about taking someone's life in one's own hands and lack of empathy for the feelings of another human being.

Ayoola Ajayi: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Jun 28, 2019

"...Ajayi’s booking record in the jail says he was born in Nigeria and was also called “Joy” and “AJ.” His full name is Ayoola Adisa Ajayi.

bookingrecord.jpg

Here’s what you need to know about the disappearance of MacKenzie Lueck:..."

Ayoola Ajayi: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Oh but of course, right?

This makes me ill, just thinking of it. I did wonder earlier if he was on a green card or if he became a citizen after being over here a few years.

That would just add insult to injury, if he was deported.

MOO usually joining a branch of the military while on a green card is a solid path the citizenship. He didn't last the term of commitment.

I hope he hangs himself instead of dragging her and her family through the mud you know that’s exactly what a defense attorney will do, blame the victim plus monster will sit in that cell enjoy free food, cable TV, medical care, money sent to his commissary from the sick women who go after killer inmates. All this at the expense of the taxpayers and writing more sick crime novels to profit.

Good riddance creep go hang yourself.

MOO unfortunately to me he looked happy to be arrested. To me, his body language seemed to convey: "Look at all those guns just for me." As if notoriety was close enough to the recognition he craved. I believe he will seek a trial to keep in the limelight as long as possible, then write a book about it.

<snip>
I believe ML was deceased prior to the fire though, and the fire was more a method of attempting to cover his tracks.

Agreed. Thankfully, I don’t believe that there is anyway that ML could have been conscious at the time of the fire without the neighbors hearing something. Small consolation, I know.

This is one of those cases that has led me to previously need to take a break from WS.
If things feel too overwhelming, I hope you know that it’s perfectly OK to need a break.
Self care is really important.
My sincere prayers to Kenzie’s family and friends.

Yeah, I think once he had her in his car, it was over.

It was just a matter of getting her there.

Her cell phone was shut off seconds after she climbed inside, and I think that’s because he had sprung his trap.
Exactly my thoughts. The back story of their relationship and why they met at the park at that time I'm confident will come out, from their digital trails, when the DA is ready.

IMO, she knew him. Maybe they had not known each other for long but I think she knew him, which is why she went immediately after her flight.

Why do I think that? She wasn't dressed to meet someone new. I also don't think she would meet someone new in the middle of the night. From what I've read, most first "dates" take place in public.

Why would her phone be turned off so quickly? Maybe he had rules. Why would she meet him at the park? Maybe he had rules. I think he was always in control. Simple as that.

Was he one of the two “sugar daddies” she spoke about? My own preconceived idea of who would “qualify” as “sugar daddy” in that culture has been somewhat updated by posts here. As long as a preset amount of money is exchanged, is there any “vetting”, financial or otherwise of the person you are exchanging photos with?

Media reports say he had pictures of her...part of how they “busted” his lies. Other reports say that at least one friend spoke with her about him and tried to warn her about him. I think it’s possible they had ac”relationship” that had existed for awhile and she felt that she “knew” him.

In her mind, perhaps they had a “professional” relationship that she felt that she controlled. In his mind, he may have been building toward getting her to meet him in person and then he’d be in control.

It's odd she would go to a park to meet instead of his house. Did he not want the neighbors to see his visitor? Was she incapacitated at the park and then carried into the house?

I tend to think this argues against forced in-car imprisonment, because who would want to take the risk that she would come out of that car screaming; even at 3AM?

Therefore, I either think (a), he didn't do much to alarm her on the car ride; or (b), she was gagged or duct taped or similar by some accomplice.

Pretty sure that was actually a completely made up lie.

Was the part about the cleaning lady discovering the multiple cameras really a lie? I seem to recall the cameras were reported in the same way that the contractor (?) or other witness reported the cameras.

Why then? She just went to her Grandmothers funeral in CA. It was 3am I’m sure she was tired and jet lagged. She had her hair in a messy bun, had on loose fitting clothes sweater with hood yoga pants and a pair of thongs. She looked like she would have wanted to get home crash on her own bed. Hug Nova her kitty.

What in God’s name did she meet him for? What did he do to convince her? I’m sure she would have much rather gone home. She had a midterm test coming up.

I just don’t understand it. Did he owe her some money she needed for the week or perhaps she was borrowing money from him? SMH

The latter, to me, is the only possible answer (a sugar daddy cash infusion) that someone would meet someone else at 3AM. It also implies, to me, that Kenzie would have had to be flat broke at that moment, IMO, to prefer it over the simple pleasures you list; unless she was still thinking in terms of the relationship with AA being thrilling and pleasurable. :(

Perhaps she was previously friends with him and “felt” safer in his car over outside in the middle of the night. I’m in my 30’s but when I was in college and in my early 20’s my friends and I made questionable choices. Some far worse than others. Not to mention we don’t know her mental state at the time.

I don't think this necessarily works/dovetails; because Kenzie both arranged for and got into a Lyft with a presumed stranger. If you're (a), afraid to be alone outside after dark; but you're (b), *not* afraid to trust AA at 3AM; I don't really see much of a middle ground where you'd already be in a car with a stranger who would take you anywhere you want, including to your home; and then choose a dark park for said stranger to drop you.

Or that was the description of his fantasy girlfriend, and then he ‘met’ Kenzie and she matched the fantasy.

Or rather, fantasy victim.

“Fantasy” has always been my key word in this case as I mentioned several times.

—-

Warning Graphic:

Bringing forward angelcat’s interview post. Much more revealed here than the article.

I had a feeling such fantasies would come to light, all his sexual interests that were previously posted. I strongly suspected bondage may be involved as I mentioned, but never could have imagined to this extent and was so horrified I had to log out yesterday after we received the all the news. This was worse than we could’ve imagined.

Here is the raw interview again for anyone who missed it (I’m still watching it myself, unfortunately):

Raw interview: Contractor claims that suspect in Mackenzie Lueck case asked him to build soundproof room in basement

I hope it was fast for Mackenzie and she suffered as minimally as humanly possible in this situation.

I also have little to no doubt this monster recorded their activity.

Would he have been able to delete it after he was arrested and released?

@Inthedetails , I think unfortunately the vibes we’ve been receiving may turn out to be true, imo. Can’t even speak of it but ykwim. That’s what I was talking about the other day when I mentioned his basic computer savviness and said “I don’t want to run with this too fast yet.” And to the poster who mentioned THOR, dark web, etc, I shudder to think you absolutely may be right. Moo.

Last edited:
Maybe he murdered in Nigeria also???
It wouldn't surprise me to learn that there is something very murky in his past life, pre-America.

I only read up to the first paragraph of his second chapter and I get an overwhelming feeling that his book is part-biographical. I don't have any sense about whether he murdered before, and since I didn't read the rest I don't even know how the plot turns out, but I do get the sense that he is the boy and I think he may have been cleaned up (there is a twin in chapter one which makes me think he is in some respect processing a new identity) and sent away.

Looking at his facebook, my impression was that he was isolated, socially awkward and I saw only one person from his past, remarking how he had grown up now. I think he was (is) obsessive about creating an image. I also believe that he obsessed about ML and she didn't know. My guess is she met him face to face before and wasn't interested in him, so he found another way into her life.

JMO and speculation.

Interesting he told the handyman his GF was Mormon and white. Makes me think they’ve been acquainted for a while.
I missed where he told a handyman about a white girlfriend. Do you know the source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer