Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at his facebook, my impression was that he was isolated, socially awkward and I saw only one person from his past, remarking how he had grown up now. I think he was (is) obsessive about creating an image. I also believe that he obsessed about ML and she didn't know. My guess is she met him face to face before and wasn't interested in him, so he found another way into her life.

I totally agree with the socially awkward observation, and I have not even delved into his SM much at all. I got that impression just looking at his "modeling" site. Can't explain why, but he seems to me to not be "normal." (I mean, obviously he isn't, but he looks like he completely lacks social skills or even has some kind of developmental/social disorder). <modsnip - no evidence for speculation>

Another random thought is that I wonder how many girls who participate in this SD/SB lifestyle are actually going for the one percenters. Probably not many. I would imagine any amount of extra money that improves their lifestyle (even if it's as simple as a dinner out or getting nails done) would be acceptable, especially if they are cash-strapped college students. I don't think they are all doing it for weekend yachting trips.

IMO, MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I found his Xmas story on his facebook to be extremely violent as everyone, even pets, were in terrible mishaps.

I found his Xmas story on his facebook to be extremely violent as everyone, even pets, were in terrible mishaps.

Oh Dear God, no...

Guys, can I pleaaase pretty pleeeeease ask in case there is going to be discussion involving animals that you pleasaase put a warning: Warning Graphic / Animals

Please. Thank you. :(

(Sorry for double post, I went into “autobot”.)

Last edited:
Really? To work out at the gym and eat three meals a day and get great medical/dental care? Do you really think he's going to feel remorseful? He's not. He needs the death penalty.
Correct me if I’m wrong but don’t
DP prisoners sit in prisons anyway for lots of years before they are subject to the actual DP? Do they have to go into isolation blocks with no privileges all this time too or do they get to go to the gym daily etc as mentioned above? I’m genuinely interested

As a poster mentioned early on when he said he didn’t suspect that Kenzie would have been on the property when there are other mountainous areas, this shows imo that he obviously wanted to take pleasure in having the area, experience that for himself as he wrote in his book, moo.

(Sorry for any repetitive thoughts, I’m racing to catch up before WS goes down for maintenance.)

Correct.

ETA: Max 12 hours. Might be back sooner. moo

:eek:

Ahhhhh—-Crap—-

Last edited:
Just a quick observation and comment.

Seems when perps like this are arrested and LE releases some details, everyone harps on how dumb the criminal was/is and expresses how they can't believe he thought he could get away with the crime.

I do it too. Every time. But you know what?

THANK GOD THEY ARE DUMB. We should rejoice that they do stupid things because they leave crumbs and trails every step of the way, and that's what gets them caught. Think about what these cases would be like if they were extremely bright and savvy. I think Ted Bundy is the closest one to smart that I can think of. However, were he alive today and actively killing, I'm not so sure he would survive for long. DNA and technology have changed our lives and the rules of the game now, and these guys just aren't going to win.

JMO

ETA: my title came true today :)

Very true. I say this all the time. Dumb criminals are my job security.

Correct me if I’m wrong but don’t
DP prisoners sit in prisons anyway for lots of years before they are subject to the actual DP? Do they have to go into isolation blocks with no privileges all this time too or do they get to go to the gym daily etc as mentioned above? I’m genuinely interested

Great question. I believe all DP prisoners are isolated from the general population. They are in their cell the majority of time, with the exception of I think one hour a day for exercise. DP is far worse punishment in terms of not being able to communicate with other inmates and form relationships.

Is the discussion on FB (during the site cloure) in a closed group or is it discussion on the general WS FB page? (Just wondering if there was a group?). thanks

Or just a lie. If you live in SLC and want to make up a fake girlfriend who doesn’t like you drinking, saying she’s Mormon would be natural.

Yes, 1000x this, which I keep meaning to say and forgetting - just because the perp says he has a girlfriend, doesn't in fact mean he has a girlfriend, let alone that "the girlfriend" is how he was characterizing Kenzie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288