Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to 2 SD's. There was a looooong discussion several threads ago about this. The comment she is quoted as saying was in reference to setting up a SD/SB posting. She was giving advice to some other person.

My take on it was that she had SET UP two sites for herself for SD/SB using the methods she gave in advice.

Not that she actually was participating with 2 SD's.
That's how I understood it to be also.

Yeah , a truly narcissistic pyschopath ( narcopath) would revel in the attention, good or bad, because it's about him. It's always about him.

And he truly believes he can charm, finagle, harass, threaten, cajole his way out of this.

Yes. He will say it was ..an accident ...or self defense.
That’s it. It was her fault.
I’m so sick of these perps lying about the person they killed.
Getting fuel from being the center of attention. The court room is their stage. For the families ...it’s like they kill their loved one twice!

MOO

If he was not up to nefarious actions he most likely knew the cameras were fake since he used to live across the street but he emphasized to her not to worry cameras were there and PD close by. I’m sure at some point he had been to that park while living across the street maybe a walk or jog. AA having so many cameras in his sex dungeon he was very familiar with cameras and spotted those as fakes. Otherwise if he didn’t want Lyft to know his address why not have Lyft drop her off down the street or around the corner? Why the park? HE DIDNT WANT TO BE SEEN ON A CAMERA.

I do believe they had been messaging for awhile I know when I used to date guys from online dating apps it was a rule of mine I would message at least a few weeks before actually meeting at a public place. I think he had been stalking her online for quite sometime following her on SM and saw her instagram photos of Grandmother and her passing and used empathy to gain her trust. No one has found profiles on him on SD/SB and seeking arrangement websites. He might have used many fake profiles on FB and others to stalk her another words catfishing. I do believe he was building that room for her he had some plan in place at least since April he was going to have her no matter what.

This guy was arrogant according to neighbors and quite narcissistic and bold. Obviously he burned her body in broad daylight in his own backyard. That’s very telling.

I hope her two SD’s come forward and LE releases those text, it will tell the whole story.

People make their own choices. It's not the apps or dating sites.

People do make their own choices. True. Mollie Tibbetts made a choice to jog to her mother's house and a sexual predator attacked her. Kenzie chose to pursue arrangements with older men and used dating apps to make contact.

Suppose for a moment that dating apps were not available and Kenzie still wanted to meet older men. What does that look like? How would she meet them? How would she communicate that she wanted an arrangement with them? How much of her time would be needed to pursue the arrangements? Without dating apps, it would be much more difficult for sexual predators to lure women like Kenzie.

I wonder how closely the banks check the military records of applicants. IIRC ex military can get into a house without a down payment, (in certain conditions, maybe having work records, etc) maybe he qualified if he wasn't dishonorably discharged, which it seems he wasn't.
He lied about his military experience -
Ayoola Ajayi: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

so he would not be eligible for Veteran benefits such as a GI Home loan.

The interesting thing to me is that someone who wrote the book that he wrote had the ability to mastermind something like this. I am curious why the police suspect kidnapping. I think that everything was happy go lucky until they got to the condo. I think that once she got to the condo and things started clicking with her about the red flags her friends raised they argued. I don't know that he planned to kill her and that it was something he was considering with another person. I think that when he killed her he panicked and then just copied his book the best he could. If he planned to kill her, he would have taken into account people staying at his home and that neighbors would question the smell of the burn. I don't think what happened at the airbnb house was planned on, but more of a convenience.

People do make their own choices. True. Mollie Tibbetts made a choice to jog to her mother's house and a sexual predator attacked her. Kenzie chose to pursue arrangements with older men and used dating apps to make contact.

Suppose for a moment that dating apps were not available and Kenzie still wanted to meet older men. What does that look like? How would she meet them? How would she communicate that she wanted an arrangement with them? How much of her time would be needed to pursue the arrangements? Without dating apps, it would be much more difficult for sexual predators to lure women like Kenzie.
I met a one-time SO through a newspaper ad! Creeps can be met anywhere in life. I don't blame dating apps.

I think most people who knew about her ongoing arrangements would be concerned for her wellbeing. If her parents or brothers knew about it, they would have been terrified for her every minute of the every day.
I edited my post to get rid of the word "ongoing", which I don't know for sure if the friend did imply that.

The interesting thing to me is that someone who wrote the book that he wrote had the ability to mastermind something like this. I am curious why the police suspect kidnapping. I think that everything was happy go lucky until they got to the condo. I think that once she got to the condo and things started clicking with her about the red flags her friends raised they argued. I don't know that he planned to kill her and that it was something he was considering with another person. I think that when he killed her he panicked and then just copied his book the best he could. If he planned to kill her, he would have taken into account people staying at his home and that neighbors would question the smell of the burn. I don't think what happened at the airbnb house was planned on, but more of a convenience.
I think the kidnapping charge might stem from the fact that her phone went off/died as soon as she got in his car.

It was easy....want ads in newspapers. "Sea of Love".

I hope this narcissistic piece of crap doesn't plead guilty. I want to see him squirm at a trial.

I see so much speculation on whether Kenzie knew her murderer prior to meeting him at Hatch Park. We know that he knew of her, not that he knew her. How or why he knew her, and why she met him at the park in the middle of the night, should not be in question. I think that much is obvious given her lifestyle choices. It was an arrangement. If she had met with him at some time in the past, she would have known where he lived and that he lived between her home and the airport. She would have known that there was no reason to go to Hatch Park when travelling from the airport to his house.

Everything suggests that she had not met him before, that this was a first meeting and that it was a transaction. He appears to be a sexual predator (prior rape complaint) who used dating apps to lure a victim to him. If we remove dating apps from the equation, Kenzie would not have been vulnerable to sexual predators like the suspect.

The speculation on whether Kenzie knew AA is important in establishing why she might have met him in the park. I have to respectfully disagree that the information we have indicates she didn't know him, I think the opposite is very much true. Saying she went there for a "transaction" makes it sound like she was a sex worker of sorts. By all her friends and families account she was a smart, hardworking girl that I do not believe just tindered some guy after the week she had and met up with a stranger in a park at 3 am. Most of us girls know better than that.

In regards to if the dating apps were removed she would not have been murdered, I have to take issue with that as well. The majority of the time, these dating apps are fine. People use them daily and are not murdered. Women are killed every day by spouses and strangers. ML could have just as easily met AA in a coffee shop (not on a dating app), and he still could have killed her. Women are always vulnerable to sexual predators, regardless of where they meet them or not.

I honestly don’t think he’s reveling and soaking up the attention... I think due to his narcissism he’s probably so mad at this point that he got caught and his fantasy of lifelong torture is over. He had big plans and he was going to turn this into his secret lifestyle vs. just his months of planning/fantasy. I don’t think he’s eating it up, I think he’s kicking himself and is stuck on what he should have done better to go undetected. Jmhoo

Otto, I remember your name from the Nathan O'Brien case when he and his grandparents were also burned in a pit. You did drawings of the whole house to show the different levels. That also was a sad case and I didn’t expect to hear something similar happened again. Little Hailey Dunbar-Blanchette was also burned in a pit. Now poor Mackenzie has met the same fate. There are monsters roaming around and you don’t have to be young to run into them. The Likness grandparents were in their sixties.

It was easy....want ads in newspapers. "Sea of Love".

Philadelphia Magazine used to have (this is early 90's) ads in the back that literally said "Wealthy man looking for young, beautiful women for companionship". It's not the dating apps that are the problem, and I also think that honestly, they help when it comes to tracking down a perp when a bad situation happens. Say you answered one of those old ads in the magazine. There would be no record of you doing so (unless you told someone).

I think the kidnapping charge was because he took her by force and against her will. Remember LE FBI has all their communications.
Of course they do but I don't see how they would have an exchange like that. You can't take someone by force and against their will with a text message or phone call. What do you think happened? He threatened her electronically?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401