Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to whoever got Amazon to remove the sicko’s “book”. People should contact the modeling site to remove his profile too. If you click a picture, it auto-likes and can’t be undone (ugh).

Yuk.
So due to our curiosity, he is so pleased with the numerous likes.
Hope all removed, with a BOLD statement, regarding ARREST.

Prosecution needs to prove exactly how MacKenzie got to that house, who brought her there, when, and her condition on arrival at the house.

Kenzie 's movements that night 17th, after her plane's landing, are going to be vital to Prosecution.

Was there a spotter at the airport? A team?

The fact that we **have not** seen CCTV of Mackenzie entering that Lyft vehicle with luggage ...but we have seen CCTV of her inside the airport on 17th .. Is an important point.
This is also important for the safety of all women who frequent the SLC airport.

We aren't the jurors, they will provide every bit of evidence needed at trial, they do not need to try him in public. They have her phone ping trail, they have the Lyft GPS, they know exactly where she went upon leaving the airport, and it will all come out - at trial.

I just watched "the " video that discusses the friends warning to ML. But my comment is about the footage of the initial arrest shown at the beginning.
AA was arrested at some condos along with the unidentified other man. This man's body language was strange to say the least. Casual, not concerned even half way smiling.

So, I'm wondering if maybe he was part of a set up to keep AA there for the arrest. He may have contacted LE and told them he could get him there until they made the arrest. Also there hasn't been anything mentioned about him since the arrest has there?
Just a thought

1. If there is footage, where is it? Why did they broadcast the film of her standing inside airport, but not out on sidewalk preparing to leave?
2. Could Lueck have been targeted at the airport itself, by a spotter?
No, he wouldn't need a spotter. He was texting with her from the airport until the time that he picked her up. Imo

With the limited information and facts I have, to me, a drug purchase makes more sense than any kind of relationship re: the reason for meeting someone at a park at 3:00am after a trip home from a grandma's funeral

Clearly, for whatever reason, she didn't anticipate the outcome of that decision, and also didn't know his intentions when she made the decision

If it was for a relationship, of any kind, from casual friend on up, I would think her friends would think that was a possibility and state that publicly

Our verified expert has enlightened us about the normalcy of her relationships for her age group, so I am at a loss as to why if that was the reason for the 3:00am rendevous, they wouldn't just say so

JustMyOpinion

"I honestly am just as confused as everyone else," Stoner told Fox News. "I don’t know why she would be meeting someone that late, especially at a park, just to —..."

Exclusive: Friend of missing 23-year-old Mackenzie Lueck speaks out about disappearance | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/us/exculsive-friend-of-missing-23-year-old-mackenzie-lueck-speaks-out-about-friends-disappearance.ampM

Yuk.
So due to our curiosity, he is so pleased with the numerous likes.
Hope all removed, with a BOLD statement, regarding ARREST.

I don't think he's had the opportunity to notice any of the likes
trying to get rid of evidence and avoid arrest might have kept him busy
plus I think perhaps the cops had his phone?

And I would expect we'll learn he wore other masks and had other victims.

LE will most likely examine all the dirt in that backyard and there's bound to be other DNA.

I think LE has to test everything they found for MT's DNA. It's possible there are other victims and there is other DNA in that back yard.

I just watched "the " video that discusses the friends warning to ML. But my comment is about the footage of the initial arrest shown at the beginning.
AA was arrested at some condos along with the unidentified other man. This man's body language was strange to say the least. Casual, not concerned even half way smiling.

So, I'm wondering if maybe he was part of a set up to keep AA there for the arrest. He may have contacted LE and told them he could get him there until they made the arrest. Also there hasn't been anything mentioned about him since the arrest has there?
Just a thought
Just that he was questioned, released, and has no connection to ML's case. MOO

Hey Everyone,

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS ON THIS THREAD WHAT I AM ABOUT TO ANNOUNCE. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS SEND A MESSAGE TO ME.

We are now censuring a 3 letter abbreviation. It is name calling and no matter how much someone deserves to be called this name it is against our terms of service to call people names.

The 3 letter abbreviation starts with P and ends with S

I think you can figure out the rest.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Thanks for posting - I did not see these! Beautiful pictures. Looks like it may have been a flip - very nicely done. These pictures are a stark contrast to the posts on AirBnb. I still cannot understand how he qualified to purchase a home when he had a recent eviction. IMO!
That is something that I would love to know myself- where did he get the money for that home, when he couldn't pay the rent at his old place?

That is something that I would love to know myself- where did he get the money for that home, when he couldn't pay the rent at his old place?
maybe he got a first time home buyers loan? only had to put 3% down or something? JMO

ETA: was gonna suggest the eviction wasn't caught on his credit report... but WE caught it... so who knows

I believe he dismembered her (prior to death) given what he requested the contractor to do. I hope that she did not suffer. I hope to learn that it was quick. However, I believe this individual was sick and enjoyed harming women, as a fantasy.

With the limited information and facts I have, to me, a drug purchase makes more sense than any kind of relationship re: the reason for meeting someone at a park at 3:00am after a trip home from a grandma's funeral

Clearly, for whatever reason, she didn't anticipate the outcome of that decision, and also didn't know his intentions when she made the decision

If it was for a relationship, of any kind, from casual friend on up, I would think her friends would think that was a possibility and state that publicly

Our verified expert has enlightened us about the normalcy of her relationships for her age group, so I am at a loss as to why if that was the reason for the 3:00am rendevous, they wouldn't just say so

JustMyOpinion

"I honestly am just as confused as everyone else," Stoner told Fox News. "I don’t know why she would be meeting someone that late, especially at a park, just to —..."

Exclusive: Friend of missing 23-year-old Mackenzie Lueck speaks out about disappearance | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/us/exculsive-friend-of-missing-23-year-old-mackenzie-lueck-speaks-out-about-friends-disappearance.ampM

No. ML has been pictured in news sources to be in SB/SD groups, Seeking Arrangement, and on Tinder discussing her relationships. I don’t feel comfortable speculating that she was using drugs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member