Found Safe TX - Leonardo Ortega, 8, and Matias Carrillo, 2, El Paso, 29 Jun 2019

Saribella

Reaction score
AMBER Alert (missing children) for Texas
  • 2003 Hyundai Elantra, Black
    Texas license plate #KYR4562

THE EL PASO POLICE DEPARTMENT IS SEARCHING FOR LEONARDO ORTEGA, WHITE, MALE, 8 YEARS OLD, DOB 06/03/2011, 3' 9", 65 LBS, BLACK HAIR, BROWN EYES, AND WHITE SHIRT, UNDERWEAR AND NAVY BLUE CROCS.

THE EL PASO POLICE DEPARTMENT IS SEARCHING FOR MATIAS CARRILLO, WHITE, MALE, 2 YEARS OLD, DOB 08/05/2016, 3', 50 LBS, BLACK HAIR, BROWN EYES, AND GRAY ONESIE.

POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR JUSTIN CARRILLO, WHITE, MALE, 26 YEARS OLD, DOB 05/17/1993, 5'10", 190 LBS, BROWN HAIR, HAZEL EYES AND HAS A SHORT BEARD, IN CONNECTION WITH THEIR ABDUCTION.

THE SUSPECT IS DRIVING A BLACK, 2003, HYUNDAI ELANTRA WITH A TEXAS, LICENSE PLATE NUMBER OF KYR4562.

THE SUSPECT WAS LAST HEARD FROM IN EL PASO, TEXAS.
LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS BELIEVE THIS CHILD TO BE IN GRAVE OR IMMEDIATE DANGER.

proxy

Leonardo Ortega
8 Years Old

proxy

Matias Carrillo
2 Years Old

Suspect
proxy

Justin Carrillo
26 Years Old

So he abducted his own baby and the half brother, her older son?
Uh oh!!! :eek::(

That's what it appears to be in court records. There's a guy by the initials DO that appears to have been married to LO (LO and MC's mother) at one point who appears to be LO's (the child) father.

I was really hoping we would have an update that these boys were found safe by now, but I can't find much online. I wonder how this guy got his hands on these kids and where he might be headed with them.

Let's hope he left the location feature of his phone turned on. He's used it in the past per his FB page.
National Center for Missing and Exploited Facebook post this afternoon:
ETA:
Leonardo and Matias were last seen on June 29, 2019 in #ElPaso, #Texas. They may be in the company of their father, Justin Carrillo. They may be traveling in a 2003 black Hyundai Elantra with Texas license plates KYR4562.

CAUTION: If located do not approach, use caution and immediately contact law enforcement.

Poster: https://www.missingkids.org/poster/NCMC/1362097/1/screen

Last edited:
Surely workers at the border would be notified of an AA, or am I wrong?
Him kidnapping the older child is definitely an odd detail o_O I hope these kiddos are found safely soon!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back