Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I knew he said all that but I was reading post arrest and that's when I thought that info came out.
Thanks for the patience, I think I'm up on info now.

It looks like that interview would have occurred on Tuesday or Wednesday (prior to the search at his house, and his arrest).

Appearing on “Shepard Smith Reporting” on Wednesday, Salt Lake City Assistant Police Chief Tim Doubt said investigators have spoken with the last known person to be communicating with 23-year-old Mackenzie Lueck before she disappeared, and that the person was cooperating with their investigation.

Here's the listing from when the house was last for sale a year ago. Looks like a nice home.

https://www.movoto.com/salt-lake-ci...KfppFbZhP5twe0-vBW2VMApPLQmGCYH0#popphotoview

1498216_0_nRzrAi_l.jpeg

1498216_0_Nz7mui_l.jpeg

1498216_0_AuEUUJ_l.jpeg

More photos at link including the basement area.
Thanks for posting this link. I only got a brief look at the AirBnB listings before they were pulled but I don’t recall the place looking like this at all!

They interviewed him right after the first press conference when they found out he was the last person she was texting with. At first they said he was not a suspect, and then 3 days later they announced that he was a POI, but we did not know at that time that he was the person she was texting.
At that time he denied texting her at 3:00. He said he last texted her at 6:00 the night before.

(I have no idea if that made any sense.) Imo
A 48 hour odoriferous gasoline fire in the ole backyard will catch up with you every time!

Edit: spelling

Many murderers prove to have stable work history, and are home owners. (Chris Watts).

By all accounts - AA was steadily employed by reputable firms.
I don't recall any firms from his LinkedIn denouncing him.

See nothing wrong with his starter home purchase.

MOO
BBM. agree.

Has anyone found the actual closing date on this house?

It looks like that interview would have occurred on Tuesday or Wednesday (prior to the search at his house, and his arrest).

Appearing on “Shepard Smith Reporting” on Wednesday, Salt Lake City Assistant Police Chief Tim Doubt said investigators have spoken with the last known person to be communicating with 23-year-old Mackenzie Lueck before she disappeared, and that the person was cooperating with their investigation.
I was consumed with the Sherin Matthew's trial then. Missed the first part of this case and couldn't catch up. But, I think I'm caught up now. Hopefully at least.

Thanks. I'm wondering if it was going to be in that laundry area with the tile floor.

I don't see an outside entrance to the basement. The stairs to the basement appear to be just across from where you enter the front door.

Very possible! I do not know where I heard or read about an outside entrance in the basement. I need to retrace some steps. This is bothering me!

I am new here so sorry if I am off on formatting, etc. I see a lot of people saying they think he subdued her once she got in the car. I also saw that someone mentioned the possibility of a third person being in the car. With that said, do you all think it could be possible that there was a third person maybe laying down in the back seat, and once she got in they popped up and subdued her with chloroform or something? Just a thought.

Thanks. I'm wondering if it was going to be in that laundry area with the tile floor.

I don't see an outside entrance to the basement. The stairs to the basement appear to be just across from where you enter the front door.
I wonder if he actually did end up having it made. It sounded like they took a lot of stuff out of the house.

Wow, I will never be caught up at this point after about 36 hours and I will admittedly not attempt to do so. I have read various "news" accounts.

I just want to say that my prayers go out for Mackenzie's family and friends and loved ones. I am happy the perp. was caught. I hope justice will be done swiftly. At the end of the day it will be interesting to see/review all the evidence regarding what really did transpire between the perp. and Mackenzie, as at this point it does not seem too much concrete evidence has been relayed and all we can do is speculate.

I have not liked the "perp" from the get go and am not surprised that he had a hand in this murderous crime. I think, sadly, that Mackenzie's demise may have prevented future other victims, (in that sound proof hidden room perp. wanted), from being victimized or enduring a similar fate as Mackenzie.

Do we know how many years they were married and when they got divorced?
I believe they were married in 2011 and the divorce was finalized in January 2019. Marriage & divorce records are <modsnip: snipped profanity> to find here in Utah. Our "Right to Know" website was shut down about a year ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member