Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new here so sorry if I am off on formatting, etc. I see a lot of people saying they think he subdued her once she got in the car. I also saw that someone mentioned the possibility of a third person being in the car. With that said, do you all think it could be possible that there was a third person maybe laying down in the back seat, and once she got in they popped up and subdued her with chloroform or something? Just a thought.
Welcome, cranes, and, yes, I do think the possibility of a third person popping up is likely.

I doubt there is any shortage of substandard creeps who could be recruited for such an act.

Cristina Corbin on Twitter
A rainbow over Salt Lake City tonight as family and friends mourn the loss of a beautiful young woman #MacKenzieLueck
D-Rpuj-UYAAXHrG.jpg

8:27 PM - 29 Jun 2019

I am new here so sorry if I am off on formatting, etc. I see a lot of people saying they think he subdued her once she got in the car. I also saw that someone mentioned the possibility of a third person being in the car. With that said, do you all think it could be possible that there was a third person maybe laying down in the back seat, and once she got in they popped up and subdued her with chloroform or something? Just a thought.
I don’t, because crimes like this are almost always committed by a lone individual.

As a former supervisory FBI agent said on HLN the other day, “If you’re going to do something like this, you don’t invite an audience.”

It's shady to me and my husband feels the same (I have him hooked now). There is a possibility it was a private sale between previous owner and buyer - but how? This would require documentation. Deed transfers, etc. Who was the previous owner?

I do not have access to Utah's MLS system. It is possible there was a special program for which AA qualified. But in the end - IMO - something is off. Especially since AA (apparently) almost immediately listed on an AirBnB.

Or maybe he was evicted for a reason other than nonpayment.

She deplaned at 2:09 a.m.
Makes me sad to think of her flying home, getting off the plane, collecting her luggage and making plans that would lead to her death. Looking at her photo with her bag rolling through the airport inspires the desire to stop time and warn her. For that moment in time, she’s alive and well.
RIP Kenzie.

Perhaps he was evicted for something other than nonpayment?

I lived at the same apartment complex as him from 2017-18; I'm not sure if management changed, but I know plenty of people had animals not on the record (including myself), lots of marijuana and smoking. I called the police on the people who lived below me multiple times & even called CPS. Multiple neighbors complained and they were never evicted. I really don't think he would've been evicted for anything but non-payment.

I just hope that folks leave his ex-wife alone. I am sure this news has traumatized her- it would me, that's for sure.

She may not be surprised. They started the divorce in 2011 and it was just finalized in January. That is a very long divorce. One of the parties must have dragged it out as long as possible.

I don’t, because crimes like this are almost always committed by a lone individual.

As a former supervisory FBI agent said on HLN the other day, “If you’re going to do something like this, you don’t invite an audience.”
I was thinking about "Master Bob" Bashara in Detroit who recruited the "not-all-there" man to help kill and relocate Mrs. Bashara.

Of course, that didn't work out so well for LWOP'd Master Bob.

I lived at the same apartment complex as him from 2017-18; I'm not sure if management changed, but I know plenty of people had animals not on the record (including myself), lots of marijuana and smoking. I called the police on the people who lived below me multiple times & even called CPS. Multiple neighbors complained and they were never evicted. I really don't think he would've been evicted for anything but non-payment.

It depends on the owner or manager. I promise that it is possible and happens, especially if it’s in an area where allowing certain things like drug sales or use can result in the owner being in trouble for allowing a nuisance.

I was thinking about "Master Bob" Bashara in Detroit who recruited the "not-all-there" man to help kill and relocate Mrs. Bashara.

It happens, but it’s highly unusual.

I think this was a sexually motivated murder, and was committed to satisfy his own sick desires.

He didn’t need any help.

Ooh. Maybe it'll be a bit easier. I'm not familiar with their system concerning public records at all.
The divorce record will be harder to find. I have not located it. That said, go to the link below.

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/vs/marriagedivorce/default.shtm

Click on the marriage index link at the bottom.
On the page that comes up scroll toward the bottom, locate the file for 2011.
It is a ZIP file. Download it. Extract it. It will result in a 19 megabyte text file so you need a text file reader that can handle something that big. Search for just his first name - and you will find it.

If you go to the divorce index link at the bottom of the page I linked you will find that more recent years have not been uploaded yet.
So, to find a divorce you have to go county by county to find it. I didn't find it in the county where the marriage license was issued so it must be in another county, or the county doesn't provide divorce cases online.

She may not be surprised. They started the divorce in 2011 and it was just finalized in January. That is a very long divorce. One of the parties must have dragged it out as long as possible.
We actually don't know when the divorce commenced. The story I linked says they married in 2011, separated in 2017, and the divorce was final in 2019. My guess is the divorce filing is in 2017 or 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak