Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had that thought as well and tried to figure out the kidnapping thing. I wonder if she tried to leave once they got to his place and that is where the kidnapping came from.
I wondered if he tried to force SM and bondage and she told him no. In a rage he killed her.
Fire was logical to get rid of her huge bag of clothes and luggage. I think doing the same with her was an after thought alternative.
The irony, was he was already doomed by the lyft driver and the phone.

I agree with what you’re saying. I just find it so crazy that if he went through all that trouble of thinking ahead why in the world did he bring his phone to pick her up?? Could he be that dumb to worry about pings from her phone but forget about his?
Yes. He’s an idiot.

He probably felt like he needed his phone to continue texting with Kenzie as she rode in the Lyft.

He still could have made up an excuse that it was dying, shut it off, and simply arrived early.

He didn’t do that though.

His biggest mistake was texting Kenzie in the first place, as that led to his discovery.

For every smart move, he made a spectacularly stupid one.

Slightly off topic but as an Australian I find it fascinating that anyone can purchase this type of information about another person. Or the fact anyone could look up who lived at the address once it was named by LE.

Is this how it works? You can just look up any street address and find who owns the residence?

None of this is public knowledge in Australia and it blows my mind!

TIA

Yes.

Free of charge, you can go to the SL County Assessor and not even need owners name -- just type in the home address and there you have it, all before your eyes.

I can answer your question from my perspective dealing with international students at a university. Nigeria is a country in conflict, to put it mildly. Most applying for a student Visa (F-1) are denied. The vetting by our US Consulate is strict. But - since the conflict in that area is fluid, criminal records would be difficult to determine. Also, there are some who are granted student visas (from other areas) who never arrive at the university. I hope this was helpful!
Yes. Very helpful. Not hopeful, but helpful.

Yes. He’s an idiot.

He probably felt like he needed his phone to continue texting with Kenzie as she rode in the Lyft.

He still could have shut his phone off, made up an excuse that it was dying, and simply arrived early.

His biggest mistake was texting Kenzie in the first place, as that led to his discovery.

Mind blowingly stupid.

Pretty much, but it can be a bit hazy. When I first looked up the address he lived at, multiple people were listed--5, actually. I'm assuming previous homeowners or renters that were still listed as current. So it takes a little bit of digging and some critical thinking still.

If you just go to the salt lake county tax assesor page, it shows you exactly who the owner is of every property, for free.

Here is the original post concerning the statement by one of ML's friends saying he didn't have a good feeling about AA.

Found Deceased - UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Start at 1:44

Updates on arrest connected to Mackenzie Lueck case
I forwarded to 1:44 to hear the pArt about the 'friend' who warned her about the perp.

I am not sure how credible this person is. Others can listen and see what they think.

From what I got, the man was 'visibly shaken' and crying and cussing and very upset, after attending the presser at the Police Station. He stopped to speak with the reporter and told her he didn't want to be identified, but he was 'an online friend' of ML's, and he knew about the suspect and he and ML had talked about him, and he told her he didn't have a good feeling about him.

So it was not a real life close friend that had seen ML with the suspect, or ever met the suspect. So it has a bit less credibility for me.

But I will say, that at the end of. the day, this guy was right when he said he felt the guy was bad news. :(

ETA: by 1:44 , I mean 1 hour and 44 min in...fast forward

Last edited:
Slightly off topic but as an Australian I find it fascinating that anyone can purchase this type of information about another person. Or the fact anyone could look up who lived at the address once it was named by LE.

Is this how it works? You can just look up any street address and find who owns the residence?

None of this is public knowledge in Australia and it blows my mind!

TIA
It's pretty scary. You can find out addresses and the names of their families, past and present, home phone numbers and sometimes email addresses.

Yes. He’s an idiot.

He still could have made up an excuse that it was dying, shut it off, and simply arrived early.

It makes you wonder...of course he knew his phone data could reveal this, which then possibly goes against premeditation...

Here’s a question: it was stated his phone was in the same location within a minute. Do we know that this was his personal phone, or another phone he may have tried to hide? Is it possible LE is referring to a second, and what he thought was anonymous burner phone?

I have some experience with this burner phone business and it is not always as anonymous as one might think.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
I forwarded to 1:44 to hear the pArt about the 'friend' who warned her about the perp.

I am not sure how credible this person is. Others can listen and see what they think.

From what I got, the man was 'visibly shaken' and crying and cussing and very upset, after attending the presser at the Police Station. He stopped to speak with the reporter and told her he didn't want to be identified, but he was 'an online friend' of ML's, and he knew about the suspect and he and ML had talked about him, and he told her he didn't have a good feeling about him.

So it was not a real life close friend that had seen ML with the suspect, or ever met the suspect. So it has a bit less credibility for me.

But I will say, that at the end of. the day, this guy was right when he said he felt the guy was bad news. :(
The reporter said this friend went to LE and told them of this that ML had confided concerns about AA to him. I guess until we have further info from LE that this friend did as he said it is all up to personal interpretation

Can someone explain to me, why this despicable man would request, what the contractor referred to as a “gaudy hook 7 ft above” in the “sound proof” room project? What would be the purpose?

I bet ML was exhausted, wanted a shower and sleep then play. He's not a SD by any means....disappointment, jealousy, rage all kinds of emotions and she probably was going to dump him and he knew it.JMOO

I bet LE made AA undress to look for recent cuts or scratches on his body. I suppose if there is he would blame it on yard work. It was alot of hard work two days of manning that bonfire. LE took rakes, shovel and pitchforks when they searched his house.

Isn't it odd he has a pitchfork?

It's not as though he has bales of hay or big tumbleweeds to be clearing in that back yard

And when did he buy that? Is there footage of him at a local hardware store ?

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me, why this despicable man would request, what the contractor referred to as a “gaudy hook 7 ft above” in the “sound proof” room project? What would be the purpose?

He wanted a sex/torture dungeon from which his victims could not escape or be heard. I don't think there is any other interpretation.

Probably. I think he was brazenly overconfident--he burned the body in his own backyard, he sold the mattress publicly. I don't think he ever expected to be caught or even searched. He probably didn't even fully understand that if he was a POI LE would go and trace his phone, not just hers. He's not a smart guy. His writing also shows that.
I wonder if she was unconscious while monster was having his way with her? Maybe even already deceased? Perhaps she woke up and freaked out with him on top of her. I'm sure he offered her something to drink when they got to his house perhaps a coffee as she was most likely tired that time of morning. drugged her with rufie or ectasy spiking her drink wouldn't take much to knock her out if your already tired.

I can answer that. The last photo we have is collecting luggage, not leaving the building. Some have discussed what she was wearing when she left the airport and suggested that she was dressed like that when she met the suspect. I'm wondering whether she quickly changed into something different.

That's something that I'm curious about, but I understand that most don't care - so let's forget about it. We'll find out at trial.
Is the wondering about if she changed having to do with the SB/SD aspect of it, for you? Or if she knew him, (was comfortable enough wearing what she was wearing in the photos, no makeup etc) or both or either?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam