Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense attorney named in MacKenzie Lueck case
[...]

Susanne Gustin is now representing Ayoola Ajayi, the 31-year-old facing charges of aggravated murder, aggravated kidnapping, desecration of a human body and obstruction of justice in Lueck's death.

[...]

"I'm representing him right now; I don't know if that will continue. Other than that, I can't reveal any information, sorry," Gustin said.

Gustin said she will be representing Ajayi during his first court appearance next week.
Ha! It doesn’t sound like she’s very happy about it.

I’m sure she wants nothing to do with this loser of a case, and loser of a man.

[...]

Susanne Gustin is now representing Ayoola Ajayi, the 31-year-old facing charges of aggravated murder, aggravated kidnapping, desecration of a human body and obstruction of justice in Lueck's death.

[...]

"I'm representing him right now; I don't know if that will continue. Other than that, I can't reveal any information, sorry," Gustin said.

Gustin said she will be representing Ajayi during his first court appearance next week.
Well, Ms. Gustin certainly has experience with creeps as she defended Dr. Martin McNeill who killed the mother of his children and moved his girlfriend in as the nanny a few days later. Worst of the worst!

He let his little girl find her body in the tub.

[...]

[...]

Does anyone know if he hired her or she was appointed? I can’t tell by the article’s wording.

RE: Her Phone Being Turned Off

Here’s an idea. AA is a self-proclaimed “Dom” (according to one of his online profiles). If ML & AA had some kind of Dom Sub relationship (maybe they were FWB or Friends w/ Benefits) wherein ML was the Sub, all he had to do is tell her to turn her phone off and she would comply. I believe someone else mentioned this possibility in one of the other threads. Then, they could have gone back to his place and AA could have used his “Dom” complex to his advantage and murdered ML. This whole time, ML just thought it was a normal hookup with their Dom/Sub “personas” thrown in the mix. :/

JMO MOO

gross. she's clearly good at her job tho. JMO

(Zero comment. :)

Let me put it to you this way. I was fixed up with a defense attorney one time who worked these kinds of cases. To say it didn’t go well would be quite the understatement. (ETA: I think the boiling point was when he was talking about the teenage rape victim who shouldn’t have been dressed like that...)

Any word out of my mouth right now will surely send me to band camp. Politely excluding myself for the moment. :) )

Last edited:
RE: Her Phone Being Turned Off

Here’s an idea. AA is a self-proclaimed “Dom” (according to one of his online profiles). If ML & AA had some kind of Dom Sub relationship (maybe they were FWB or Friends w/ Benefits) wherein ML was the Sub, all he had to do is tell her to turn her phone off and she would comply. I believe someone else mentioned this possibility in one of the other threads. Then, they could have gone back to his place and AA could have used his “Dom” complex to his advantage and murdered ML. This whole time, ML just thought it was a normal hookup with their Dom/Sub “personas” thrown in the mix. :/

JMO MOO

Good theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members