Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parents want to hear that a a child they put on a plane has safely landed. Kenzie texted her mom to say that she landed, but she didn't text to say that she was home safe.

I doubt her mom was sleeping. More likely, she was half awake, like the mother of a newborn, waiting to know that her daughter arrived home safely.

Kenzie might have viewed her mom as a pest - as in - better to turn the phone off than say "yes, I'm home safe." Doesn't sound right. Between the funeral and wedding, I think her mom would have been checking in often - but not so often that Kenzie ignored her mother or viewed it as an irritation.

Agree, and didn't her father call in for a welfare check on her just a few hours later? If it had been her habit to turn off her phone or ignore her parent's text, KL not communicating even after 3:00 a.m. wouldn't have alarmed him enough to call LE. And it clearly did.

I’m relatively new here, so maybe this already exists, and I’m just looking in the wrong place - is there a condensed timeline anywhere? I know there is a timeline thread, but I would like to see what we absolutely know to be true about the times she landed, texted mom, arranged Lyft, got in the Lyft, arrived at the park, phone goes dark. Also, how long does it take to go from the airport to the park. And if this info is already compiled somewhere else, please point me in the right direction. Thx!
The timelines floating around aren't right. The police had used the expected time of arrival for the flight that night.

Per FlightAware and her Mom:

1:58 AM Flight lands.
2:01 AM MacKenzie texts her Mom that she landed. (this would be while taxiing to the gate)
2:05 AM Flight arrives at the gate.

Per police (from video at the Airport):

2:09 AM MacKenzie deplanes - appeared in the gate area (one of the photos released)
2:42 AM MacKenzie gets in the Lyft car

Per Lyft and phone records

2:59 AM MacKenzie at Hatch Park.
3:00 AM MacKenzie's phone is off.

It took 16 to 17 minutes to get to Hatch Park.

I was snooping on bondage.com and I believe I found his profile there. I joined under a totally false persona and I did not want my footprints around that site, I got out of there very quickly!!! But, yeah...as I originally thought, bdsm is his kink or one of them.
I bet LE will find a treasure trove on his computer.
I wonder if he was making his own videos and that's what the secret room was for, although I would think it would be too small to film in.
He could have made films in one of the basement rooms or his own room. That might also explain the women coming and going at all hours.
I'm curious about the rape charges. If someone he hired to do an adult film filed rape charges, it might explain why the charges were dropped. It may not have been worth it to the woman to persue them, given the nature and circumstances of the crime. Imo

Good point. However, the reporter noted that the ML's friend said many things that are inappropriate to repeat on TV. Lead me to imagine kinky acts.
I doubt he told her about a kinky sex life on the street outside the cop shop. I think he simply used a bunch of choice words, the kind WS censors, and that’s what she couldn’t repeat.

Here is AA’s Venmo Account:

Yellow Flowers

I found it yesterday during the WS shutdown since at one point we had discussed ML’s Venmo. If you are logged into Venmo you can see a lot of transactions that AA made. He has had a decent amount of work done on his house and a lot of people have paid him for what looks like computer help.

There are also payments from a former roommate who has been quoted in MSN and a payment to the woman who has been in MSM talking about cleaning his house and all of the cameras.

For those that have the Venmo app, just search “Yellow flowers” and it is the only acct that comes up. Wonder why the username yellow flowers and what significance yellow flowers had to AA.
Nice Find! That Venmo account is pretty interesting, as someone pointed out paying the attorney on 6/25 and many other misc charges.
And what is with all the aquarium charges?
Worth checking out, gives an but if an idea of his everyday interactions, etc.
(Edited by me for grammar)

Last edited:
Agree, and didn't her father call in for a welfare check on her just a few hours later? If it had been her habit to turn off her phone or ignore her parent's text, KL not communicating even after 3:00 a.m. wouldn't have alarmed him enough to call LE. And it clearly did.

The parents didn't call for a welfare check until Thursday not 3 hours later.

Oh, wow, I did not realize the perp had a profile on a SD/ SB website. I thought that was just speculation.
I know they said he was on dating apps but not the SB in particular.
Since he is seemingly too young to be a SD, I wonder if this means he was indeed misrepresenting himself. Imo

You know, I’m not sure that I’d trust that news source. They’ve printed speculation and mistakes before in this case, I think. (Weren’t they the ones who said he was ‘in custody’ and then quietly removed that from their story?)

The story just doesn’t feel right. I think that if AA were actually discovered to have a profile on a SD/SB website, it’d be bigger news. This feels to me as though the reporter may have just assumed something without evidence.

Now, I do think it’s quite possible that he was on a SD/SB site. (Just like when they said he was in custody, and it was true—just that it was true a day later!)

All this MOO

The timelines floating around aren't right. The police had used the expected time of arrival for the flight that night.

Per FlightAware and her Mom:

1:58 AM Flight lands.
2:01 AM MacKenzie texts her Mom that she landed. (this would be while taxiing to the gate)
2:05 AM Flight arrives at the gate.

Per police (from video at the Airport):

2:09 AM MacKenzie deplanes - appeared in the gate area (one of the photos released)
2:42 AM MacKenzie gets in the Lyft car

Per Lyft and phone records

2:59 AM MacKenzie at Hatch Park.
3:00 AM MacKenzie's phone is off.

It took 16 to 17 minutes to get to Hatch Park.

Thank you so much! Exactly what I was looking for. So relatively quick turn-around. This tells me her destination or at least WHO she was meeting once she got off the plane was already known to her. And she wouldn’t have had time for a change of clothes, so she met him in comfy attire. She was meeting him for some prearranged reason she felt comfortable with, and sadly, it was a trap.

Could be...but...

“Choice words” are just emotion. Empty not worth mentioning in a report.

The fact that the reporter mentioned that the friend said things she could not repeat on tv...leads me to think that they were actually information, not emotion. Just too perverted for a tv audience.

And, a day prior to LE searching his residence. MOO

I’m really trying to figure out if this is “normal” at all, like if the police were obviously on his tail at this point...if not, I really think it’s fair that SG knew more about the case than LE.

This would be difficult to prove, though. He could’ve just simply said he was the last person to text ML at that point.

Hadn't the police already questioned him on that Tuesday? That was when we got reports they were in contact with the person Kenzie was last texting with but that he was not a POI? So, if AA knew the police had already found a trail to him, it would make sense he panicked and called a lawyer. I had always wondered about the police saying the last person she texted with was not a POI just to see what he would do and where he would go.

Nice Find! That Venmo account is pretty interesting, as someone pointed out paying the attorney on 6/25 and many other misc charges.
And what is with all the aquarium charges?
Worth checking out, gives an but if an idea of his everyday interactions, etc.
(Edited by me for grammar)
There is an aquarium in the living room that can be seen through the front window of the house in some of the media videos when the police were first searching there.

I think that age is not as important as income with these sites?

I’m sure he exaggerated his income and status
Yes, I'm not sure it's been confirmed how they met yet, but I would not be surprised if they did meet through a dating website. I also wonder how many times, if at all, they had met in person before the night she was killed.

I’m really trying to figure out if this is “normal” at all, like if the police were obviously on his tail at this point...if not, I really think it’s fair that SG knew more about the case than LE.

This would be difficult to prove, though. He could’ve just simply said he was the last person to text ML at that point.

I think it likely he called the lawyer and said the police are questioning me as the last person to have texted this high profile missing girl, "what should I do?" Lots of people contact lawyers in that situation whether they are guilty or innocence. The fact that is is indeed arrested now speaks to his mental state in calling the lawyer ahead of the search warrants and house raid.

He was in cya mode, he knew he had contact with her and a Lyft driver who could potentially ID his car

Not to mention he had no idea who she may have told she was meeting him, so he wanted his bases covered knowing he may be questioned at some point

Hadn't the police already questioned him on that Tuesday? That was when we got reports they were in contact with the person Kenzie was last texting with but that he was not a POI? So, if AA knew the police had already found a trail to him, it would make sense he panicked and called a lawyer. I had always wondered about the police saying the last person she texted with was not a POI just to see what he would do and where he would go.
Yep. I don't think it's unusual at all that he contacted an attorney at that point. He knew he was going to need one. MOO

I doubt that he made any admissions. These kinds of offenders have a story for everything and lie until their last breath. But that early into it, I can't imagine he would make disclosures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member