Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on what LE has, it might not be an open and shut case. This seems like a Charles Bryant redux, but with AA the same defense that didn't work for Bryant could work for him. Bryant wasn't engaging in an underlying criminal act if he was to be believed, but AA was engaged in potentially deportable criminal activity so that's why he would say he covered it up. I also wonder if he for instance told his rape accuser that he'd be deported and that's why she dropped it.
I would think her being his rape victim would be ecstatic hes being deported.

Hey Everyone,

A few posters have mentioned their dismay at the perp being represented by a lawyer.
Keep in mind everyone is entitled to a defense in the U.S. and then there's this;

"A criminal defendant's right to an attorney is found in the Sixth Amendment to the U.S.Constitution, which requires the "assistance of counsel" for the accused "in all criminal prosecutions." This means that a defendant has a constitutional right to be represented by an attorney during trial.
View attachment 191511
FindLaw › criminal › criminal-rights
The Right to Counsel - FindLaw"

Also, if a lawyer ever called the cops and reported what a client said about his/her guilt or innocence that lawyer would be disbarred.

I would like any of our verified attorneys to jump into this unlikely scenario and explain what would happen; Let's say a guy calls a lawyer and when the lawyer says hello the guy blurts out his name and phone number and says " I KILLED (insert victim here) I DID IT I KILLED 'EM."
Since the lawyer had not been technically retained is the lawyer obligated to call the police?
IMO no. First said lawyer would probably think it was a crank call and ignore it
Second said lawyer would be retained by the crazy caller and even though this was said before lawyer was retained I am assuming it would still be protected under attorney/client privilege.

I know a couple of these questions might seem a bit silly but these are the questions people have posted about.

Again, to our verified lawyers please jump in.

@gitana1

I believe the lawyer in question is just doing her job. She might not be palatable for some based on her previous clients, and I surely understand the discomfort, but she's clearly a hard-working attorney who does her best to defend her clients. I hope the prosecuter in this case is equally tenacious.

MOO.

Thanks Tricia! I think the dismay for me is that she is a young blonde female and looks similar to KL its just hard to swallow she would take the case.
I am not dismayed at all that he has an attorney. I hope he has a good one who doesn't make mistakes that create grounds for appeal. What I'm disgusted about is the list of people who avoided any consequences for what sounds like some atrocious crimes and have been released back into the community to re-offend. It's sickening. (Yes, I realize some of them may have actually been innocent.) MOO

So, he had a consult with his now possible lawyer on the 25. Had they started searching his house or anything on that day? I remember they released her surveillance from the airport that day.

They searched the house on the 26th. Maybe they had been in contact with him already on the 25th for questioning? Otherwise, that is really interesting.

I believe the lawyer in question is just doing her job. She might not be palatable for some based on her previous clients, and I surely understand the discomfort, but she's clearly a hard-working attorney who does her best to defend her clients. I hope the prosecuter in this case is equally tenacious.

MOO.
Agreed. Being a defense attorney is a really tough job, but it’s an important one. Not everyone she defends is a monster, defense attorneys also defend innocent people who are wrongly accused.

They searched the house on the 26th. Maybe they had been in contact with him already on the 25th for questioning? Otherwise, that is really interesting.
Was there news in MSM that they had search warrant for her phone records on the 25th? Perhaps he read that and knew he would be questioned because he was texting her, so he started looking for a lawyer. I mean, he was fully aware that he texted her that night - didn't need LE knocking on his door to tell him that.

jmo

I’m just now seeing he has a Model Mayhem profile? This is weird:

Another sleuther and I were actually looking through Model Mayhem to see if Kenzie had an account there. It turns out now the perp was the one with a MM account? Ironic.

The reason we were looking at Model Mayhem is because Kara Nichols was on that site, and that is what reminded me of it, as I previously said I felt some potential similarities to her case. I wasn’t sure if that site was even still around but when we looked we saw that in fact it was and so we looked at the SLC listings for females. There was a time many years ago when that site used to come up quite a bit in various cases.

Was there news in MSM that they had search warrant for her phone records on the 25th? Perhaps he read that and knew he would be questioned because he was texting her, so he started looking for a lawyer. I mean, he was fully aware that he texted her that night - didn't need LE knocking on his door to tell him that.

jmo
That’s what I thought too!

I can't get over his drastic change in appearance. I don't mean to be rude, but I'm sure Kenzie noticed the difference too. What an ugly man. It must have really hurt his ego to go from a 9 all the way down to a 2
Just think of the prior occupant of his B&B, who said he was way too cozy with her re conversation, trying to get info from her, and later wanted to friend her on FB, which she refused. Earlier, back when he was a professional army guy:rolleyes::rolleyes: and studly model :rolleyes::rolleyes:, he must have got a lot more "yes's"

Last edited:
So, he had a consult with his now possible lawyer on the 25. Had they started searching his house or anything on that day? I remember they released her surveillance from the airport that day.
I think that was the same day LE announced that they wanted to speak to the last person Kenzie was texting at the airport. It's still not clear whether he came to them or they found him.
I'm assuming he consulted with the lawyer around that time and LE likely had to contact him, since he lied about the last time he texted her. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv