Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think dismembered would take a lot of effort and some time. why do that when he had gasoline. moo

I agree. Cutting up the body would be difficult and cause even more of a mess. If the body were covered up or put into a pit and then covered up and burned, over several days, I think that seems just as plausible. His backyard is fenced in, so it doesnt seem like it would be that difficult to hide what he was doing. The neighbors did notice the smoke and smell, they just didnt notify anyone.

*just a thought*

Could he have convinced KL to do a threesome/group with another girl. She would have been so naive and thought it was safe. This scenario would make easier for AA and an unknown person to subdue KL.

I highly doubt Kenzie had planned to go meet with AA for a threesome at 3am after just having flown and coming from her grandmother's funeral.

Out of respect for Kenzie, I don't want to speculate too much on her sexual proclivities or lack thereof. However, what we do know is she was a beautiful 23-year-old woman who liked to casually date which is not out of the norm for that age nor do I think the hook-up culture is strange for that age. She seems sexually empowered and did not hide that fact, but like I said meeting at 3 am after everything I said above doesn't fit for me.

I will speculate the heck out of AA's sexual perversions though!

Since AA is being held without bail due to being a flight risk, it’s possible that he still has his Nigerian passport. ?

*Naturalized citizens have to surrender their old passport upon gaining citizenship.

Thank you! I actually just remembered we had looked at KL’s Venmo in an earlier thread and thought I’d try to find his because they can be interesting if they have lots of public transactions.

Couldn’t find one by searching his name, so I looked up the name of his former roommate from the interviews in the media > found some profiles > figured out by basically stalking the profiles who might live in SLC area > looked at the roommates transactions and found the Yellow-flowers acct > based off of that confirmed it was him.

Haha that is probably the short version, but really I just went down a rabbit hole out of boredom. Once I found the correct acct I was also able to match a transaction for “cleaning” to one of his former cleaners who has also been in MSM.

I want someone to explain me the process on how do you search for a lawyer once you are in trouble?

AA seems to know exactly which lawyer to go for? How can he do it and decide this is right one in a short time. He only paid her at 6-7pm on Tuesday but should have contacted her well before. Also possible, he tried to contact other lawyers earlier.

I wonder what's her consultation fees are - probably 1k?

It is also interesting to see his financial status (unless he is a Nigerian prince)

1) Evicted for not paying rent money
2) buying a house for ~116K (which in a year gone up to ~220K)
3)His job would at the max pay him 50-60K (which is highly unlikely- more like 40-45k)
4) Wonder he got lot of money from divorce
5) His front for opening a LLC looks like an IRS fraud.

If money is not such a big concern now, he must truly be a Nigerian prince or must have a SB to help him out.

I have found no documentation saying the country of origin has to approve of the deportation
I bet there is some international agreement on that, at least among allies or countries supplied with foreign aid. The reason I guess this is because what would they do, just kick them off the plane at the airport in the country of birth with no docs? No biggie, it's just something that crossed my mind. I just happened to be vacationing in the country that JVDSloot was apprehended in after he killed that gal in Peru, and man oh man, they hustled him back to Peru so quickly. But Peru wanted him, and it wasn't the type of deportation we're discussing anyway, there is another term which is escaping me. So I just wonder, and mixed in with that is the deportation of central Americans back to Mexico, when it's not their country. How can a person be deported to a country they weren't born in and never lived in?

Mackenzie Lueck Case Archive:

Mackenzie Lueck -UT- by amanda reckonwith

*Let me know if this link is broken, please. Earlier someone said it did not work. My only pay for this time-consuming "hobby"
is that sleuthers keep it in mind for later reference. Often news links will go away, but my info will be there as long as I pay my
membership! And no, I do not get money, not at all.

Just click in and there is a slideshow option if you don't want to bother clicking into the next frame.

I agree. Cutting up the body would be difficult and cause even more of a mess. If the body were covered up or put into a pit and then covered up and burned, over several days, I think that seems just as plausible. His backyard is fenced in, so it doesnt seem like it would be that difficult to hide what he was doing. The neighbors did notice the smoke and smell, they just didnt notify anyone.
Yes, especially if he started burning the body late at night when most people are sleeping. It only takes a couple of hours for the flesh to burn and then the bone would take a few hours more, I would think. Imo

I want someone to explain me the process on how do you search for a lawyer once you are in trouble?

AA seems to know exactly which lawyer to go for? How can he do it and decide this is right one in a short time. He only paid her at 6-7pm on Tuesday but should have contacted her well before. Also possible, he tried to contact other lawyers earlier.

It is also interesting to see his financial status (unless he is a Nigerian prince)

3)His job would at the max pay him 50-60K (which is highly unlikely- more like 40-45k)

If money is not such a big concern now, he must truly be a Nigerian prince or must have a SB to help him out.

I had the same thought. Perhaps he is scamming people online...if so it will be revealed in any future charges after they investigate his computer.

*Let me know if this link is broken, please. Earlier someone said it did not work. My only pay for this time-consuming "hobby"
is that sleuthers keep it in mind for later reference. Often news links will go away, but my info will be there as long as I pay my

Just click in and there is a slideshow option if you don't want to bother clicking into the next frame.
It's working for me. Thank you so much for assembling all this! :) MOO

Thank you AmandaReckonwith and also for your great work during the Kyron Horman investigation. I’ve often referred back to your many photos and news links over the years. Much appreciated!

MOO SG wants a high profile case so makes it possible.
she may have solicited him at police HQ or hospital.

I had the same thought. Perhaps he is scamming people online...if so it will be revealed in any future charges after they investigate his computer.
Well, wouldn't it be great if he were the Nigerian prince in need of money, putting an end to all that spam!

(I'm just kidding, folks...no need to educate me on the proliferation of spam-scams.)

jmo

He had a rape accusation a few years ago. I wonder if he had a lawyer then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong