Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was pregnant when she married him, but I don't think the child was his.
It doesn't sound like any of her children are his.
I think they got married, stayed together for a short time for appearances, and then she went on to have other relationships and kids while they were still married. Imo

You guys help me find this... wasn’t one of the articles about his ex roommate quoting that they met in the army? Would it be that friend?

“His friend from the Army kept calling me, saying they were going to kidnap me”

Well, nothing in that article is surprising. If it's all true I am curious about this part,

"I kept telling him I don’t want to be with you, I want a divorce. He wouldn’t sign the papers. His friend from the Army kept calling me, saying they were going to kidnap me."

Wife of Utah murder suspect says he once slashed her hand with a butcher's knife | Daily Mail Online

2 things stand out:

1) Married for love but never consummated the marriage because she was too scared of him.

2) “His friend from the Army kept calling me, saying they were going to kidnap me.”

Who’s this friend & where’s he been for the last 2 weeks...

Yeah, she might just be saying they married for love so that she doesn't get in trouble for the fraudulent marriage, too. Protecting her own interests. DM has been known to pay for interviews so it's possible she just told the most sensational/printable parts of her story (or that's what they chose to print)
I bet she was paid for the story and I believe she was paid to marry AA. That said, I hope she can identify AA's "friend" she said kept calling and threatening her.

JMO

Yeah, she might just be saying they married for love so that she doesn't get in trouble for the fraudulent marriage, too. Protecting her own interests. DM has been known to pay for interviews so it's possible she just told the most sensational/printable parts of her story (or that's what they chose to print)
I thought that many MSM companies pay for interviews by paying for photos used in the article or report so they can claim they didn't pay for the interview itself.

It's not just the Daily Mail. JMO

I'm sure defense will try that....but perhaps the jury will see it as all the more reason to keep him locked up forever. There is no cure for a human with no soul, even if we feel compassion for a child who witnessed/experienced horrors, imo. He grew up to commit horrors of his own and he does not belong outside prison walls. I think a jury will see that.

jmo

No matter how he got there, he is now a dangerous predator.

Even if he had a horrible childhood, and was exposed to atrocities, he made a choice.

His choice was to commit cold blooded murder.

Ain’t no mitigating that.

interesting article.. it sounds like it was a marriage of convenience/ for him to stay here. She says it wasn't but it seems like it was.

It absolutely does. She even became pregnant by another man while they were together and they never consumated the marriage. And they're still legally married?

There is so much to unpack here.

MOO.

You guys help me find this... wasn’t one of the articles about his ex roommate quoting that they met in the army? Would it be that friend?

“His friend from the Army kept calling me, saying they were going to kidnap me”

Oh yeah, isn't he the one who said he had a different girlfriend all the time and that he was volatile or had a temper or something?

Snipped by me

Or just married her because it suited his needs - which my guess would be immigration needs. He needed to stay married for a certain amount of time, if I understand how that process works.

jmo

Yes, you must prove that you live together and then stay married for at least two years before you are granted a green card and are deemed a legal resident. I am an American citizen and my husband (who I've been happily married to for many years now) is Australian. We went through the immigration process. I know it intimately.

MOO.

Not to be graphic but I assumed they knew she was dead because they found her head. Obviously they don’t want that leaked to the media, but that’s usually one time they will say for certain someone is dead, when the head is not connected to a body any longer if they don’t have the body.

It’s possible, but wouldn’t have been necessary.

They said nothing about this being a homicide until they revealed that human tissue was found, and DNA testing confirmed it to be Kenzie’s.

I do think they recovered a significant portion of her body though.

Not to be graphic but I assumed they knew she was dead because they found her head. Obviously they don’t want that leaked to the media, but that’s usually one time they will say for certain someone is dead, when the head is not connected to a body any longer if they don’t have the body.

Didn't the DNA testing confirm that she was deceased? I thought that was the case.

JMVHO.

ETA: @MassGuy beat me to the punch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members