Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My experience is a child will protect their abuser till their last breath. They are coached by the so called adults in the home. Once in foster care they go crazy after “supervised “ visits.What a cluster!

Kids do tend to love and protect their parents, even when those terrible parents are undeserving, and kids are smart too, however, they can inadvertently give information without realizing that the information they are giving supports that mom is involved or has been dishonest about the timeline.

I agree what a cluster. Children are members of our communities and are our future.... It's awful when a child is lost and unspeakable when it's because of a parent or caregiver. I don't know how LE works these cases and keep their composure. I wouldn't be able to hold in my outrage.

So sad to have to even say a sentence like that, but I totally agree. He went missing long before she reported it, that’s nearly a guarantee. He wasn’t put to bed at 1 AM, he was probably disposed of at that time.
bbm
And I am sad to agree with you also -- under cover of darkness she or whatever-his-name-is took that little body out of the trailer and IMO threw him in the water. So 1:00am indeed could have been the last time she saw him. Grrrrrrrrrr. :mad:
So glad she is behind bars. I wonder if she going thru drug withdrawal? One can only hope. And the jail personnel can probably give her something for pain or cramps or whatever withdrawal does to someone. She didn't give her hurting children a sideways look, IMO. :mad: :mad:

bbm
And I am sad to agree with you also -- under cover of darkness she or whatever-his-name-is took that little body out of the trailer and IMO threw him in the water. So 1:00am indeed could have been the last time she saw him. Grrrrrrrrrr. :mad:
So glad she is behind bars. I wonder if she going thru drug withdrawal? One can only hope. And the jail personnel can probably give her something for pain or cramps or whatever withdrawal does to someone. She didn't give her hurting children a sideways look, IMO. :mad: :mad:

Sickening, but the truth is she will probably receive better care while she is in jail than she provided to her children.

The charges are for neglect and not abuse or murder at this point so i’m Thinking along the lines of
“Mommy left us home alone”
Possible. However, the previous time she had been charged with Child Neglect it was Felony Child Neglect and was sentenced to 5 years. But 4 years and 7 months were suspended and with time served she walked out without going to prison.

We have been trying to adopt a dog for awhile (we have a good home with kids and pets already) and you would not believe the hoops you have to go through to make that happen. To make sure the homeless puppy or dog is actually going to a good, loving and safe home. Not to mention how much you have to pay so they know you are serious about it! Hundreds of dollars. I often think of these cases and how ironic it is that some of these babies/kids seem to just breeze back into the home after removal with little follow-up or stringent guidelines/requirements. It doesn’t happen everywhere or all the time. But it happens enough. Seems that those in charge of these cases need to take a page from dog adoption agencies! It sounds nuts but honestly, this child (and his siblings) deserved so much more. IMO
Excellent post, sadly. You're right about all of it. We certainly don't want adoptive pets to go to abusive individuals or family -- they can't tell anyone anything, and dogs, especially, are reluctant to leave "home." Often, adult cats will just walk off and go somewhere else if they get the chance.
Good adoption agencies for babies or older children certainly check out the home, the parent's workplace, other references, etc. etc., before they even put a couple or individual on the eligible list.
Baby human beings, however, can't run and hide under a bed or table, can't bite, etc., so there they are. Just plopped out there, and it's a game of chance where they land. Some are fortunate and some are not.

My experience is a child will protect their abuser till their last breath. They are coached by the so called adults in the home. Once in foster care they go crazy after “supervised “ visits.What a cluster!

So true!! When I was a social worker I had a child who was beaten by her Mom outside of the Pediatrician's office. A nurse saw, called police but the child denied that it happened even though she had bruises, the nurse had seen it happen and the Mom admitted she did it! The little girl got so nasty with us when we were talking to her about it. Cussing at us, glaring at us and flat out denying her Mom had ever touched her (can't imagine where she learned that behavior from). Also a social worker I worked with had adopted a sibling set when they were probably about 5 and 6 years old, they had been horribly abused and neglected. My coworker was a wonderful adoptive Mom to them, did everything right and yet the day the oldest turned 18 she moved back in with her bio family who still lived in horrible conditions and hadn't changed a bit and totally cut off her adoptive Mom. 2 years later the youngest did the same, it was heartbreaking.

I think because it is different there., maybe trash pickup before alarm went out?Until she is in serious withdrawal they won’t get anything out of her. And maybe not even then. She could have blacked out.
It's a definite possibility that she blacked out... But she had to come to sometime.... question is was Noah still there when she awoke? Had he gotten into her drugs as she was out and passed away because of them? What kind of drugs was she on? Did she use needles or what? Or had someone taken him? Heck, did they sell him for drug money? Trade him for drugs? Its really untelling... But IMO she knows something.. And I do believe she will talk. At least I hope so. That baby deserved so much more than he was given in his life. He never stood a chance, IMO...

That sounds logical... Maybe my mind is too focused on the parents being drug abuser's...

It's a definite possibility that she blacked out... But she had to come to sometime.... question is was Noah still there when she awoke? Had he gotten into her drugs as she was out and passed away because of them? What kind of drugs was she on? Did she use needles or what? Or had someone taken him? Heck, did they sell him for drug money? Trade him for drugs? Its really untelling... But IMO she knows something.. And I do believe she will talk. At least I hope so. That baby deserved so much more than he was given in his life. He never stood a chance, IMO...

I may have missed it, but does anyone have a source for all the addiction and drug allegations being made about JT and Noah's father, or is this simply very logical speculation and deduction based on what we know of their life, neglect of children, conditions of home etc?

I agree that drug abuse is far more likely than not with this woman, and may well be a direct cause of Noah's fate, but I would like to see it documented before making it the centerpiece of any theory. I've also seen the applicable Facebook comments, but don't have any idea whether those are from ex-friends, acquaintances, or total strangers.

Other things I'm not sure are verified: JT's claims that Noah could be autistic, and that he has trouble walking/is barely mobile. Has there been any followup with his pediatrician about this? Because I would demand outside corroboration if this woman told me water is wet.

JMO...

I may have missed it, but does anyone have a source for all the addiction and drug allegations being made about JT and Noah's father, or is this simply very logical speculation and deduction based on what we know of their life, neglect of children, conditions of home etc?

I agree that drug abuse is far more likely than not with this woman, and may well be a direct cause of Noah's fate, but I would like to see it documented before making it the centerpiece of any theory. I've also seen the applicable Facebook comments, but don't have any idea whether those are from ex-friends, acquaintances, or total strangers.

Other things I'm not sure are verified: JT's claims that Noah could be autistic, and that he has trouble walking/is barely mobile. Has there been any followup with his pediatrician about this? Because I would demand outside corroboration if this woman told me water is wet.

JMO...
There is an article posted up thread where a neighbor was interviewed and concerned because of JT’s prior drug use.
Also a post upthread that JT had texted a news station that Noah was possibly autistic.
Sorry don’t have time at the moment to find them.

IMOO, I dont like this woman at all. But in all fairness I've bathed my infant in a tub (except I put a towel under him for comfort & rolled 1 to head prop)Why you ask? I was an 18 year old recently divorced mother. A baby tub was not on the necessity list. Personally, I preferred him n the tub with me but then I'd have to transfer him to a bouncy seat, wrapped in a towel, so I could get out, so I often used very clean kitchen sink and held him in the crook of my elbow & graduated to a rolled up towel for a head prop to bathe him many times (we had baby towels & baby clothes. All washed in Dreft) IMOO, The child screaming in the background is typical for a mother with more than 1 child, not everybody can be happy when a mother's attention is divided. But the man yelling..clearly wasn't soothing at all m, I wonder if he is next? All IMHO. It's easy to view everything as heinous under the circumstances. I was more bothered by the video of the infant's visible genitalia than the bare hand bathing that was going on in such a big tub. Side note: my 2nd born had the non-essentials. Half of it went unused.
IMHO I dislike this woman bc she of all people knew how to contact DFCS. Why didnt she reach out to her old caseworker or just call the office? Did DFCS NOT keep an eye out for this woman?
Sometimes we have to love our kids enough to let somebody else, that's better situated financially & emotionally, care for them. I'm sure it would be humiliating and painful but what? She chose to Snap? Abuse? Neglect? Disregard? What did she do? Do we know?
its more the point that she walked away from the baby in the tub

Julia Tomlin was arraigned in Hampton court this morning. She is charged with three counts of felony child neglect. She was arrested Friday in connection to her son Noah’s disappearance. She has a bond heading Wednesday & a prelim hearing July 29. #13NewsNow

Niko Clemmons 13News Now on Twitter
No no bond please

Unfortunately the perps in these cases are pretty much judgment proof - i.e. they have no money - because I really wish all those involved in phony child abductions would have to pay for therapy for LE, searchers and other officials who suffered through investigating the disappearance. Not to mention resources used for helicopters, boats and divers. All these people will live with the nightmares that apparently don't bother the actual murderers.

And let's stop giving kids back to toxic homes without thoroughly vetting that the home environment has improved. It seems like more and more child murderers are learning from past experience. What I mean is they learn that CPS will take their kids away if they seek medical help and sometimes they even serve time in jail like Noah's mom did in 2010. So the next time around they disappear the child and hope that they'll get away with a "no body" case. Or cause enough doubt to kibosh a murder charge and instead get a lesser conviction. IOW, life with a possibility of parole vs. LWOP.

I'd also like to see a legal option for sterilization although I doubt that will ever happen since apparently having babies is some sort of automatic right no matter what the circumstances. Heck, in non fatal cases I'd even vote for temporary sterilization in the form of a reversable procedure in exchange for a few years less in jail.
I totally support everything you posted. A "like" just wasn't enough. Too many babies are dead because drug addicted/criminal women are allowed to procreate. This is so inhumane to the child born and they experience every kind of abuse known to mankind and many times they grow up and start the cycle again and again. I agree that these women must be prevented from becoming pregnant. Not all people were meant to procreate. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88