Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case sure has some information that is in conflict.

How can you be a member of the Army National Guard without ever going to boot camp?

Is that even possible?

Yeah, I’m confused by this as well.

You have to go through boot camp, as that’s the initial process. There’s no way around that.

I think what they are saying by that wording “he didn’t go through basic training,” is that “he didn’t complete it.”

So either he didn’t complete the initial combat training (boot camp), or they include his specialty schooling in the “basic training” process, and that’s what he didn’t complete.

We need clarity here.

I'm wondering if he enlisted and began the aptitude/medical testing but never got far enough into it to complete basic or get any additional training before medical results or what have you disqualified him. Just one of many possibilities, I imagine.

I'm wondering if he enlisted and began the aptitude/medical testing but never got far enough into it to complete basic or get any additional training before medical results or what have you disqualified him. Just one of many possibilities, I imagine.

That process takes place before you go to boot camp, but certain medical conditions can pop up later on.

Especially if you initially lied about them.

Many women do not go to LE who are in abusive, dangerous, relationships. Her interview has holes in it though, I agree.
I think it's also likely that she doesn't realized yet how much of what she "knew" about him was false. She has probably been told of his arrest and the case at hand, but isn't sleuthing like we are, so may not know his jobs/income/education/military record/etc are a bunch of hooey JMO

If he was in a forward support company I'm not sure what his duty's would be. I found this.

Does this fit with the resume?

Forward support company operations in separate units

I don't think that fits because it is talking about support roles for a combat battalion. I'm assuming the FSC would deploy with the unit they support. He was not eligible to deploy because he didn't go through basic. And FSC is also an Army position. He was in the Utah National Guard for 6 months before being discharged.

MOO.

I think the kidnapping threat was in order to make her go to Utah with him when she had refused to do so. Possibly in order to keep up the ruse of a legit marriage so as not to mess with his immigration status, just a thought, there could be other reasons
I agree that it was to protect his immigration status. I'm not sure why otherwise he would fight to stay married to a woman who would agree to marry him but also absolutely refused to have sex with him. I think that would be quite a blow to the ego of anyone but especially someone who comes off as narcissistic as he does. IMO he's got other pragmatic reasons for fighting her that have nothing to do with love.

I'm still baffled why AA wanted her and her four children to go to Utah. I think it was a sham marriage from the get-go so that part of her story makes no sense to me.

JMO

It makes him look normal. Why did Gacy, Radar, Ridgeway, and the others have families? I think it's to help them look normal.

Yeah, that’s what he would have done, had he made it that far.

The takeaway from this is that he’s a liar, but we already knew that.

The biggest lie might be coming from his book.

We all know that Nigeria is a country of inter-ethnic struggle, high population density and poverty, but it is also a very rich country. He wrote that book about witnessing violence, and wasn’t Ezekiel poor? - but AA himself might be coming from an affluent family. And this question we all ask, where is the money coming from? - it might very well be coming from home.

I know some Nigerian vendors (who, btw, are pretty decent), and they are doing OK, I suppose; however, like in any country, there are own doctors, own lawyers, people involved in oil trade. I wonder what he wrote on his green card application, and what the truth is.

Likewise, I think no one here would doubt that the guy has serious mental issues. The mood swings his neighbor described might even have a name to them, but in plain English, he is sadistic nuts. Was he ever treated at home and never disclosed it here, on joining the National Guard? They discharged him for some medical issues.

I think all of it needs to be looked into.

It makes him look normal. Why did Gacy, Radar, Ridgeway, and the others have families? I think it's to help them look normal.
I don't think he really wanted to look normal. I think he wanted to look special. That's what all his lies boil down to. He can't just be a normal guy who flubbed out of the National Guard, living in Salt Lake City working in a dead-end job. He's got to be a model and an author and a hotshot IT guy for prominent companies and a military veteran. He doesn't want to blend in--he wants to stand out.

Edited to add: I don't think someone who wanted to look normal would also include all the interests he did on his MeetUp profile. LOL

I'm still baffled why AA wanted her and her four children to go to Utah. I think it was a sham marriage from the get-go so that part of her story makes no sense to me.

JMO

I am wondering if AA simply felt that having married her and paid her expenses meant she no longer had the right to tell him no on any subject. Perhaps that was enough of a source of outrage that he chased her with a knife and caused her jump out a window when she refused to comply.

If that is the case, it’s not a huge leap to think a similar situation could have occurred with ML.

Jmo.

she put he suitcase into his car, so he had her personal items at some point and they are....where?
Pieces of her belongings were recovered from that burn area.

I think her luggage was burned with her body.

Police searched his property and uncovered a “fresh dig” in the same area of the fire neighbors had described. Authorities excavated the burn site and found charred items that belonged to Lueck. They also uncovered “human tissue” with DNA that matched that of the missing woman.

Ridgeway wanted to have a family, and actually, tried his best to be a good husband; he even stopped murdering while being married, at least. His problem was abnormally high libido. I think the wives put up with it for a while, but then bolted. One ended up having weight reduction surgery (for which he paid) and left him after that. Ultimately, he came to the conclusion that women were exploiting men for their money. I wonder if part of the reason he was murdering prostitutes was because he did not want to pay for their services.

I don't think he really wanted to look normal. I think he wanted to look special. That's what all his lies boil down to. He can't just be a normal guy who flubbed out of the National Guard, living in Salt Lake City working in a dead-end job. He's got to be a model and an author and a hotshot IT guy for prominent companies and a military veteran.

Maybe so, which could make his family not moving to UT with him, quite upsetting. She said no, to him. She's lucky to be alive.

There are many words people high in narcissism don’t want to hear, but perhaps the worst involve a “no,” as in “No, you can’t," "No, you're wrong," or — even worse — “No, I won’t.”

The One Word a Narcissist Doesn’t Want to Hear

I don't think he really wanted to look normal. I think he wanted to look special. That's what all his lies boil down to. He can't just be a normal guy who flubbed out of the National Guard, living in Salt Lake City working in a dead-end job. He's got to be a model and an author and a hotshot IT guy for prominent companies and a military veteran. He doesn't want to blend in--he wants to stand out.

Edited to add: I don't think someone who wanted to look normal would also include all the interests he did on his MeetUp profile. LOL
Is there a link to that profile?

Look normal to whom? I don't believe AA ever lived with his wife or her children in Dallas. She said he moved Utah. She stayed in Texas. If AA didn't live with her in Texas, why would he demand she move to Utah? It makes zilch sense to me.

JMO

Is there a link to that profile?
Yes!

Ayoola A. - Utah Outdoors (Salt Lake City, UT) | Meetup

I believe people have said you can't see the interests listed if you're on a phone. Need to use desktop version. In addition to the relatively normal hobbies of Harry Potter and the Dutch language, he lists a never-ending variety of sexual interests and a ton of stuff about *advertiser censored* addiction and sex addiction. It's so over-the-top it would be funny if someone hadn't ended up murdered. :(

Ridgeway wanted to have a family, and actually, tried his best to be a good husband; he even stopped murdering while being married, at least. His problem was abnormally high libido. I think the wives put up with it for a while, but then bolted. One ended up having weight reduction surgery (for which he paid) and left him after that. Ultimately, he came to the conclusion that women were exploiting men for their money. I wonder if part of the reason he was murdering prostitutes was because he did not want to pay for their services.

This fella may have wanted one as a cover. He may have wanted her to come up though, to be the trial victim. We just don't know what is going on inside his head. Hopefully this guy will be narcissistic enough to start bragging, if, in fact, there are others. She may have been the first and he got caught. I hope there are no others. Like the OP said, I think if there are, they may not be as well connected to family and friends who cared (or had given up hope).

Last edited:
Look normal to whom? I don't believe AA ever lived with his wife or her children in Dallas. She said he moved Utah. She stayed in Texas. If AA didn't live with her in Texas, why would he demand she move to Utah? It makes zilch sense to me.

JMO

To his peers. Again, it's just a theory. He could have demanded that she come so he could try out his new room. Maybe she or the DM embellished the story. The DM is known for doing that at times.

Edit: Maybe to keep her housing cheaper. Keep an eye on her. Something as simple as that. They had that marriage for a reason.

This fella may have wanted one as a cover. He may have wanted her to come up though, to be the trial victim. We just don't know what is going on inside his head. Hopefully this guy will be narcissistic enough to start bragging, if, in fact, there are others. She may have been the first and he got caught. I hope there are no others. Like the OP said, I think if there are, they may not be as well connected to family and friends who cared (or had given hope).

Ridgeway got life instead of DP in exchange for naming the ones he killed and where he left/buried them. As he is still alive, from time to time, he remembers some other victims...

AA’s only reason to cooperate will be to get DP off the table, and if he gets LWP, he might follow in GR’s footsteps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak