Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could add where he was arrested:

June 28, 2019 AA arrested by SWAT at the Parkside Condominium complex at 1000 S. West Temple.

Ayoola Ajayi: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Did we ever find out his connection to that Condo?

Another possible place of significance is Detroit, since it was a place he included in his book:

"Ayoola likes the book’s Facebook page through his personal account. That page’s top post is a 2018 update that reads, “The high octane action escalates upon arrival in Detroit, where Ezekiel encounters the F.B.I. and an unknown assassin. Inner and outer conflict join forces to push him to the brink of insanity, whilst fighting multiple foes for his very life. He must find out at last, who can he trust?” The Facebook page has just over 1,800 likes."

I wonder if he has been to Detroit before?

He was supposedly in this Army/Navy video posted Dec 4, 2017:

Heavy reported it's him in the video:

MOO

He is given credit for being the football player in the Climb to Glory video here:

Video Credits — Climb to Glory

eta- I see Pommy's on it already, that's what I get for not reading ahead :D

Many times the BDSM community will assist in building these types of rooms for others in the community.

You’d be surprised to learn that thousands, probably many more, have these hidden rooms.

Must be interesting when they go to sell the house. It’s, um, it’s a wine cellar! That’s it, a wine cellar!

Add the computer camera and plate scanner info to the possible ‘nexus’ of info pointing to his home.
I’m not even sure all of that would have been necessary.

They knew he was the last person to communicate with her, and he quickly lied to the police about knowing Kenzie.

That alone, may have been enough to get a warrant.

@Niner
Sorry just seeing your court request - let me go find that link

@oviedo - can you please look on the court site when his court date might be? I clicked on the link you posted a couple of threads ago - and it wouldn't work for me. I'm going to keep up with the court dates, so would to know IF I can call on you to help me with those dates? TIA! :)

I looked this up last night, and National Guard recruits attend the same 10 week boot camp as the Army.

So people in the Army would know him, and people in the National Guard as well.

I’d like a concise explanation from the military about all of this.

It appears he was discharged because of medical reasons.

This is correct, the active duty training is the same for Army National Guard as for Active Duty. You only go to basic once. You may repeat difference AIT courses as they are essentially specialty training for the MOS or occupational specialty that you are doing at any given time. If you change positions or go to a new unit you might get to do an additional AIT or Advanced individual training course. Regardless all military school training is considered active duty and includes reserves, guard and active duty forces. Gibb’s statement makes it sound like like AA never went to basic, but my suspicion is that her never completed basic. Based on the article quoting his friend that met him in basic, I’m assuming he must have minimally gotten there....how long he stayed...who knows. He could have not made it for many reasons. Failing tests or challenges, like physical training or even failing to qualify at the rifle range repeatedly. He may have gotten shin splints or stress fractures that impeded him from passing requirements, etc. Sometimes people are “recycled”, meaning they are restarted with a new basic classs that is behind the one they are currently in so they can repeat certain tasks to try to graduate. What it sounds like to me is he signed up with the guard, went to drill however many months while waiting to go to basic, finally went to basic and couldn’t finish for whatever reason and was ultimately discharged. He never trained in the MOS he claimed to have and anything he did at drill may have been with others already trained in that MOS. I can assure he did nothing of importance or of note while in and he hyped up his resume. Anyone with military knowledge would have caught that but maybe not others. Saying he was the military also probably kept down a lot of questions about his citizenship, etc on house applications and who know what else. He’s a scammer IMO as well as a murderer.

All joking aside, there’s a solid chance that it was the same as the religious background of the protagonist of his novel. I have no idea if that was mentioned or even hinted at. His name was Ezekiel. @MassGuy?
I don't know what "Ezekiel" means, however, just with time on my hands I googled the name spelled backwards: "Leikeze" - omg did not think anything would come up but here is the urban dictionary definition for it: "Leikeze - Urban Dictionary

Urban Dictionary: Leikeze Dec 7, 2016 - biggest man *advertiser censored* ever. number one turn on is *advertiser censored*.

I wonder if there are unsolved Missing girls in his prior cities? I wasn't on all weekend so you all may have already researched this. I'm not sure this was a one time/first time thing for him - but it is certainly possible. JMO
NamUs - 3 missing females in Utah 2013-2015. 6 yrs, 16 yrs, and 23 yrs. None were from North Park, UT. That is as far as I got... MOO

I do not the rules of our military on accepting foreign citizens into it. It doesn’t seem possible or even feasible that they would take foreign students here on a student visa.

Even a green card would raise Questions in my mind. People are desperate to get that green card, but in my opinion, it is only so they can legally work in this rich country - as many think of the USA..

So, how did this murderer get into the service? With the little that we know of him, I can see where that was a big mistake as he thinks he is “big man”and no one will tell him what to do!
~~~~~~~~~~
Apologies for capital words where there not needed, periods in odd spots, and anything else this iPad is doing. It took a dive off the kftchen counter, jumped out of the cover, landed on the concrete floor, so the screen is splintered! Who knows the problems on the inside! I have the sticky Clear and Press wrapped around iPad to hold the splinters of Glass in. Hoping there will be an excellent July 4th or Back to School Sale!!! If you hear of one, please let me know. A fantastic deal would be on a new iPad and iPhoneXsmac the biggest one, together. I can dream, right? :D
Are You Eligible To Join The Military?

You must be a US Citizen or resident alien.

I’m not even sure all of that would have been necessary.

They knew he was the last person to communicate with her, and he quickly lied to the police about knowing Kenzie.

That alone, may have been enough to get a warrant.

I agree.

It was just that people were speculating that the ‘nexus’ that LE referred to might mean that lots of other people were involved. And I think it meant to them that there was a lot of different pieces of information pointing to the house, and so, to him.

I agree.

It was just that people were speculating that the ‘nexus’ that LE referred to might mean that lots of other people were involved. And I think it meant to them that there was a lot of different pieces of information point to the house, and so, to him.
Ha! At the time, I thought it was a great word for law enforcement to use, as everything that was taking place pointed to the house being “the nexus” of the investigation.

Law enforcement descended en masse, the Chief held a press conference from that location, and CSI was poring over every inch of that property.

They couldn’t make it any more clear.

I was out at work all day. Just catching up with the threads I missed. Did we hear any news about when arraignment will be? I didn't see anything posted.

I don't know what "Ezekiel" means, however, just with time on my hands I googled the name spelled backwards: "Leikeze" - omg did not think anything would come up but here is the urban dictionary definition for it: "Leikeze - Urban Dictionary

Urban Dictionary: Leikeze
Dec 7, 2016 - biggest man *advertiser censored* ever. number one turn on is *advertiser censored*.

I think a thoughtful writer might name a character in Africa Ezekiel, to indicate that he came from a Christian background. (Old Testament name.)

However, not much to be learned if you’re looking at a non-thoughtful writer.

Accused of killing MacKenzie Lueck, Ayoola Ajayi was once investigated for rape. Here’s what the police report says.
[...]

According to that report, a woman who worked with him at a financial company in Logan reported to police on Nov. 24, 2014 that Ajayi had non-consensual sex with her while they were at his home. She told police immediately that she did not want charges filed, the report reads, only wanting the incident reported “in case he did the same thing to someone else.”

The woman explained to police who had met her at Cache Valley Hospital that she went over to his home, and they began “doing stuff,” that “one thing led to another” and “she found herself in a compromising position.”

She told him she did not want to continue, she reported to police, but that he had sex with her anyway.

"She kept saying to me that she felt that it was her fault, because she was not assertive enough," an officer wrote in the report. "I explained that all she needed to do was to say no, and that should be enough."

The case gained little traction, however, after the woman didn’t want to go to the police station for a follow-up interview and didn’t want to cooperate with the investigation. Ajayi was never interviewed by officers.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member