Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere in the info that I can recall has him stationed in Upstate NY. The video is of the 10th Mountain Division who make their home in Ft. Drum, NY (WAY upstate near Watertown, just a few miles from the Canadian border). I seriously doubt he is in the film which features 10th Mt. Division soldiers.

If you click and go to youtube it lists his name under the credits. The same uniform he is wearing in the video is also on his FB profile page.

I dont think there was any plan. How can you plan to keep somebody even Locked away when you continue to rent to people and have people over all the time?

It can be as simple as her rejecting him then him snapping. They probably met at the park for some type of illegal transaction.
For the record he did not have anyone renting his Airbnb during the week he committed the murder. If I'm not mistaken, the man who came when the house was sealed off had just arrived, which was a week later.

Right?! o_O And, she estimated there were 8 - 10 cameras total; that's more than I thought. And, the three in the master bedroom were aimed at the bed. MOO
That's why I was asking if they were security cameras or cameras set up to film a movie? Big difference.
When she said there were 3 cameras it made me think of something entirely different than security cameras.
So which was it?

For the record he did not have anyone renting his Airbnb during the week he committed the murder. If I'm not mistaken, the man who came when the house was sealed off had just arrived, which was a week later.

I thought the media reported that he knocked on the door wanting to get his stuff and police eventually let him. I would have to try to find a link. I didn't delve to far into that at the time so maybe I am not remembering correctly.

Nowhere in the info that I can recall has him stationed in Upstate NY. The video is of the 10th Mountain Division who make their home in Ft. Drum, NY (WAY upstate near Watertown, just a few miles from the Canadian border). I seriously doubt he is in the film which features 10th Mt. Division soldiers.
The video was filmed at Snowbird Ski Resort in Utah. The credits are at the following link - AA was the football player in the video.

Video Credits — Climb to Glory

He’s the guy in the football uniform. It’s the same one he has on in his FB profile picture. It’s the one job he did for the modeling/talent agency he had a contract with. It was filmed in Utah. Those aren’t soldiers, they are actors. It’s a promotional video for the army-navy game.

That's why I was asking if they were security cameras or cameras set up to film a movie? Big difference.
When she said there were 3 cameras it made me think of something entirely different than security cameras.
So which was it?
Three cameras in the master bedroom - all pointed at the bed. 8 - 10 cameras total inside the residence/airbnb. I don't see any reason to have 3 security cameras pointed at a bed. I'm assuming they are for filming. MOO

I think the distinction is being made between people who are into BDSM as a fantasy, but who wouldn’t hurt a fly, vs someone who wants to torture and kill.

Yes! People who live BDSM lifestyles; do it between consenting adults with rules to protect each other.

They don’t kidnap people and murder them. That’s a sexual sadist criminal.

He may be on those sites; but he’s probably just using it to find victims. Just like all the other sites he signed up for

Many past serial killers are sexual sadist murderers.

MOO he got the job to stand in a football uniform because the modeling agency saw his NG service.

Yes! People who live BDSM lifestyles; do it between consenting adults with rules to protect each other.

They don’t kidnap people and murder them. That’s a sexual sadist criminal.

He may be on those sites; but he’s probably just using it to find victims. Just like all the other sites he signed up for

Many past serial killers are sexual sadist murderers.
Yes, no matter what lifestyle he was living, I think there is a pretty good chance that he was using these sites to find victims.
But even without them, if he had the urge he would have still found a way. It just made it easier for him. Imo

Last edited:
Nick McGurk on Twitter
Vigil for #MackenzieLueck is set to begin at the University of Utah in the next 20 minutes. University president is expected to speak, among others
D-bXdtsUYAA4-Dg.jpg

5:42 PM - 1 Jul 2019

Matt Rascon on Twitter
“It’s incredibly heartbreaking...A lot of our students are going through a difficult time.” The @UUtah is hosting a vigil tonight for #MacKenzieLueck who was a student and a friend to many here. @KSL5TV
D-bYD1IUYAAbtDb.jpg

5:44 PM - 1 Jul 2019

I'd love to hear one of the FBI's criminal profilers, John Douglas or Bob Ressler or Candance DeLong's insight on AA.

He's a very scary man.

Any LE people who can answer this, perhaps? After LE took the rape report, and told the victim that no meant no,and seemed inclined to press charges, would they not at the very least pay AA a friendly visit after she declined pursuing the charge? Wouldn't he have known there was a police report filed about him? Is there not some duty of care involved?

If the officer asked the victim if she’s wanted them to go talk to him and she said no, they wouldn’t. They would just make a case file on him.

Unless you're an Airbnb customer there. Any cameras in the bedroom I'm staying in are going to concern me. I don't care where they're pointed, lol! :p
Even if a customer, it still doesn't sound right to me.
I wonder if he accidentally left them there while she was cleaning.

It was filmed in Utah!

I thought the media reported that he knocked on the door wanting to get his stuff and police eventually let him. I would have to try to find a link. I didn't delve to far into that at the time so maybe I am not remembering correctly.
There weren’t any renters when she was murdered, but he did have a guest arrive later that week. Might have been that weekend. The guest came back to room while LE was there searching and they let him get his stuff.

Brian New on Twitter
Ayoola Ajayi, suspected of killing Utah student Mackenzie Lueck, was married to a Dallas woman from ‘11-Jan.’19 but had been separated for years. He filed for divorce citing “parties have experienced difficulties”. His ex-wife told @KUTV2News Ajayi once threatened to kill her.
D-bT0F5XsAASvtJ.jpg
D-bT0F7XUAIl7bd.jpg

5:26 PM - 1 Jul 2019

Interesting that they had been estranged for years yet he made the date of separation in 2017. I suspect he knew that saying their marriage lasted a few months would call his citizenship into question.

Is this man even capable of telling the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23