Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that may be a different person. The killer is named Ajayi and that guy is Ayali. Imo
Maybe... but the yahoo and white pages tie him to that address. The customer that complained put AJ in front , like he was called AJ. I think it could have been a slight typo or memory slip. If you are not used to spelling Nigerian names it could be rather hard.

MOO I don't think his approaching a news video crew with his info sounds exactly right, possibly a limelight seeker.
Sorry, I think you have it totally wrong. The reporter stated she noticed him visibly shaken and approached him. He declined to be on camera or give name... doesn’t want limelight at all.

When AA was taken into custody, another man was questioned at the same time. Was he arrested also, or just questioned and released?
I wonder the same....seems he's just disappeared as far as any info about him from LE. I would think he'd be key in the investigation.

When AA was taken into custody, another man was questioned at the same time. Was he arrested also, or just questioned and released?
Questioned and released. It was also reported that he has no connection to ML's case. MOO

ETA:

Missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck was murdered, police say
[...]

A second man who was in the same apartment was also placed in handcuffs and taken from the scene. Police say they questioned that man but later released him and say he has no connection to the Lueck case.

[...]

Sorry, I think you have it totally wrong. The reporter stated she noticed him visibly shaken and approached him. He declined to be on camera or give name... doesn’t want limelight at all.
I don't doubt the reporter talked to someone who was shaken and said he warned his friend ML about AA.

I do doubt, however, that this person is who he says he is. Could very well be....just seems off to me. Why approach a reporter in this upset manner? It's clear she was a reporter - they tend to stand out as poised, polished, and....with a mic and camera. And if she's a local reporter, she's probably familiar.

Again, maybe he's legit. Just seems like a conversation that was a bit dramatic and sort of pointless, imo.

jmopinion at the moment

I don't doubt the reporter talked to someone who was shaken and said he warned his friend ML about AA.

I do doubt, however, that this person is who he says he is. Could very well be....just seems off to me. Why approach a reporter in this upset manner? It's clear she was a reporter - they tend to stand out as poised, polished, and....with a mic and camera. And if she's a local reporter, she's probably familiar.

Again, maybe he's legit. Just seems like a conversation that was a bit dramatic and sort of pointless, imo.

jmopinion at the moment
Could be wrong, but I believe he initially was asking her where AA was being taken. Maybe he thought since she was a reporter she'd knew. But because she was a reporter she asked more questions since he was so clearly upset. I thought it seemed believable. When people are distraught, they don't often act very rationally.

If you goto AA's friends venmo transactions that was involved in the original Fertilizer transaction, it is the third payment from the "ay Caramba" payment you reference. Date is 05/31/2019

Thanks... i only see June... maybe because i'm not registered. We shouldn't be talking about the other person nor speculate. It's hard not to tho...

Noone seems to be saying anything at this point. No current co-workers - did he even have a job? ML's friends have stopped saying anything publically. I supposed everyone has been instructed by LE to not talk, so as to not jeopardize the case?

With all these MeetUp groups he was in and dating sites he was on, and jobs he had, you would think he knew tons of people in this city! The ones we have heard from knew him very briefly and distanced themselves immediately due to his creepy demeanor - the housekeeper, the contractor, the modeling agent, the Bumble blind date, etc.

Last edited:
MOO I don't think his approaching a news video crew with his info sounds exactly right, possibly a limelight seeker.

I didn't get that feeling from the way that the reporter related what the man had told her.

The reporter said that he came from the garage at the police department after the PC and asked her where they were taking AA because he wanted to see him face to face. Reporter said that he was visibly shaken, angry & crying. He said that KL had told him that AA was from Somalia. I found that interesting because I think that was consistent with parts of AA's book. He said he and KL had spoken several times about AA.

The fact that this man was talking to the police since "the beginning" (presumably when KL was first reported missing) gave him added credence IMO. The man's unwillingness to give his name because of how he knew KL also seemed credible to me. And, finally, this guy hasn't been blabbing to reporters since this as far as I know. I got the impression he attended the PC and was very upset and genuinely wanted to know where AA was taken.

I didn't get that feeling from the way that the reporter related what the man had told her.

The reporter said that he came from the garage at the police department after the PC and asked her where they were taking AA because he wanted to see him face to face. Reporter said that he was visibly shaken, angry & crying. He said that KL had told him that AA was from Somalia. I found that interesting because I think that was consistent with parts of AA's book. He said he and KL had spoken several times about AA.

The fact that this man was talking to the police since "the beginning" (presumably when KL was first reported missing) gave him added credence IMO. The man's unwillingness to give his name because of how he knew KL also seemed credible to me. And, finally, this guy hasn't been blabbing to reporters since this as far as I know. I got the impression he attended the PC and was very upset and genuinely wanted to know where AA was taken.
BBM

Yes, the impression I got was he genuinely wanted to lay his eyes on this guy that he had heard about and had a bad feeling about and who had harmed his friend.

Could be wrong, but I believe he initially was asking her where AA was being taken. Maybe he thought since she was a reporter she'd knew. But because she was a reporter she asked more questions since he was so clearly upset. I thought it seemed believable. When people are distraught, they don't often act very rationally.
I totally get it, and I know people are believing the "shaken friend who warned ML" story, and probably for good reason.

I don't see the point of talking to a reporter if he wants to keep his privacy - even when declining to go camera. Just seems a bit overly dramatic to me for someone to be saying, "I knew it! I knew it!" at a press conference, but only to a reporter and off-camera. I'm a bit skeptical, I admit.

I will be happy, though, if he is legit and is providing some history for LE to use in the investigation. That would be awesome, if true.

jmo

Maybe... but the yahoo and white pages tie him to that address. The customer that complained put AJ in front , like he was called AJ. I think it could have been a slight typo or memory slip. If you are not used to spelling Nigerian names it could be rather hard.

The person who posted the comment has a spanish name. If you don't know how to write Ajayi the spanish sound for it is Ayali. It was not a typo imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd