Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the steam plant

ETA: He wouldn't answer the question about the condition of the remains. A police officer found him. He did say he was found at the steam plant though, but I would assume the remains were in fairly decent condition if they were only found 3 hours ago, by a police officer, and they already held a PC about it, right? JMO

Is the steam plant at the landfill?

Rest with the angels, Little One!

Is the steam plant at the landfill?

Rest with the angels, Little One!

AFAIK the steam plant and the landfill are two different locations. There are several mentions in earlier articles of police moving the search to the steam plant and possibly going back to the landfill later on
Here's one example
"Police also have searched the Buckroe Beach area and the Bethel landfill. Williams said on Monday that their efforts remain focused primarily on the steam plant for the next few days. But he said it’s possible the investigation’s focus will return to the landfill."

Here's an article about the PC
Police chief: Investigators find remains believed to be 2-year-old Noah Tomlin

One thing I'll say, and I'll say it every time a little one is found, I agree with what the Police Chief said during his PC- very mixed emotions...awful that we have confirmation he has passed but I'm so relieved that Noah's body has been found and can now be properly laid to rest. I'm so thankful for the quick thinking and quick actions by LE to immediately cut off access to the landfill and start searching so early on, I believe that made a huge difference in this case.
I'm keeping 6 year old Duke Flores in my prayers as well, LE spent almost two months searching through a California landfill for his body and never found him. His mother and aunt have been charged with his death. What an awful world we live in.

When I made the thread for Noah, I hoped that it'd be a different outcome than this. RIP sweet boy - you deserved much more than this.

When is CPS going to step up and help the KIDS instead of being 'politically correct, following the guidelines, keeping mothers with their children' oriented!?! I'm sick of it. I'm sick of these threads where the parent(s) had every opportunity to turn things around, where people could have intervened, and still a child suffered because there wasn't 'enough' to pull them. A sap story of a child being burned from a hot stove over their entire body should have been the line drawn in the sand where those children were given to people who would actually love them.

Here's an article about the PC
Police chief: Investigators find remains believed to be 2-year-old Noah Tomlin

One thing I'll say, and I'll say it every time a little one is found, I agree with what the Police Chief said during his PC- very mixed emotions...awful that we have confirmation he has passed but I'm so relieved that Noah's body has been found and can now be properly laid to rest. I'm so thankful for the quick thinking and quick actions by LE to immediately cut off access to the landfill and start searching so early on, I believe that made a huge difference in this case.
I'm keeping 6 year old Duke Flores in my prayers as well, LE spent almost two months searching through a California landfill for his body and never found him. His mother and aunt have been charged with his death. What an awful world we live in.
I am so glad they found him cases like duke and zaela and oh so many more break my heart tossed away and never found i hope theres a certain spot in hell for those parents .RIP Noah no more tears will you shed

Is it possible that it's easier to search garbage on its way through the incineration process, since that has to be inspected anyway?

"Let's suspend trash service, run everything that's recent in the landfill through the incinerator and that way if he's in the piles, we'll catch it there."

Edit: I just read the article. Sounds like that's exactly what their thinking was.

what a heartbreaking outcome, although we knew it would be this way didn't we? I didn't realize though he would be found tossed out like garbage. I hope justice is served swiftly. My heart cannot handle anymore of these cases like this. When will it end? RIP baby Noah, you are loved by so many here.

what a heartbreaking outcome, although we knew it would be this way didn't we? I didn't realize though he would be found tossed out like garbage. I hope justice is served swiftly. My heart cannot handle anymore of these cases like this. When will it end? RIP baby Noah, you are loved by so many here.

He's been found?

When I made the thread for Noah, I hoped that it'd be a different outcome than this. RIP sweet boy - you deserved much more than this.

When is CPS going to step up and help the KIDS instead of being 'politically correct, following the guidelines, keeping mothers with their children' oriented!?! I'm sick of it. I'm sick of these threads where the parent(s) had every opportunity to turn things around, where people could have intervened, and still a child suffered because there wasn't 'enough' to pull them. A sap story of a child being burned from a hot stove over their entire body should have been the line drawn in the sand where those children were given to people who would actually love them.

Hell. A kid just got murdered by his mother in CA 11 years after she drowned him and then revived him. His 7 year old brother was also attacked and is in critical condition. She was granted custody of both kids.

How was she ever allowed near them again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member