Found Deceased TX - Sarbesh Gurung, 2, Denton, 2 July, 2019

I'm wondering who actually leaves their car unlocked these days? I do, during the day..I'm in a very small town, a rural area. And I lock it each night.

I don't know the area where this occurred; who leaves their car unlocked. And as I type that, I'm now wondering if the boy (Sarbresh G.) was there since yesterday afternoon? No one was in or near that car since yesterday afternoon?? Odd. (To me.)

white toyota highlander - Google Search:
4.jpg

image from Harmony's link
SKY4%20725AM%20KDFWBCME02_mpg_07.47.45.25_1562160976265.png_7471917_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

I thought as soon as I saw this picture it was a Toyota Highlander - but can't be sure. What do you all think?

I'm wondering who actually leaves their car unlocked these days? I do, during the day..I'm in a very small town, a rural area. And I lock it each night.

I don't know the area where this occurred; who leaves their car unlocked. And as I type that, I'm now wondering if the boy (Sarbresh G.) was there since yesterday afternoon? No one was in or near that car since yesterday afternoon?? Odd. (To me.)

People here do not leave their cars unlocked on purpose, any time of day/night. I am very curious to know how long the car was parked in that spot before the owners got in at 6am

I wonder if there were other older children or siblings playing in the area and may have opened the car door (playing Hide & Seek, maybe?)

It could be the perfect storm of things coming together to form a tragedy. Maybe I've been following cases to long, but I'm starting to have a hard time accepting this at face value. But, yes...it's all a possibility.

If that actually is the case, I really don't understand how this was possible.
You've never met my oldest daughter. Before the age of two, she was dressing herself, putting on her own sneakers or flip flops (velcro sneakers), and probably would have dressed similar, no matter the weather. Some kids are just that smart and high in intellect, even at the toddler ages. She gave me a run for my money.

You've never met my oldest daughter. Before the age of two, she was dressing herself, putting on her own sneakers or flip flops (velcro sneakers), and probably would have dressed similar, no matter the weather. Some kids are just that smart and high in intellect, even at the toddler ages. She gave me a run for my money.

I don't mean the clothes and life skills. I have a gifted kid, so I get the intelligence. He was smarter and more able than me by 2. LOL! I'm talking about the total set of circumstances. (But I admit we don't have many details, so there could be things left out that make sense of the whole thing.)

So mom calls this in immediately and searches start, but they don't look or even glance in these surrounding vehicles to check? I get that they might not have been able to see in very well, but are cops in general I wonder thinking at that age he probably couldn't have opened the door, closed it, etc so they aren't bothering to look closely.

I don't mean the clothes and life skills. I have a gifted kid, so I get the intelligence. He was smarter and more able than me by 2. LOL! I'm talking about the total set of circumstances. (But I admit we don't have many details, so there could be things left out that make sense of the whole thing.)
Ha!! Glad I’m not the only one that had a toddler smarter than I. Lmao.
This guy seems small and young. I’m starting to worry about the totality of the situation. Jmo imo
Rest easy precious boy

Something seems off but that could be because of all the cases Ive read here.

Opening the door doesn't shock me. My son was big, strong and advanced for his age thankfully that played a part in him understanding he was not allowed to go outside by himself and when asked why he couldn't open the door he would say pool and street. ( that said we still had an extra baby gate blocking him from getting to that door on top of adding a deadbolt that needed a key to open.) As for the strength of a kid... yrs ago while walking my kiddo to school we saw a boy about 2 wandering around. He was able to open and close his family's old station wagon. I called the cops I wasn't about to deal with the family. They were not all the best kind of people to cross paths with. Only would have felt comfortable if one person was there and his car wasn't there meaning he left the house to bring the older kids to school. Anyway when the boy heard the sirens he got out the car ran and hid. When the cops got there one went to the boy the other talked to me while locking the drivers door and closing it. He commented he was able to open and close this door? No sooner then he said that sounding shocked the boy ran away from the other cop right to the passenger side back door opened it and hid on the floorboard. Cop opened the door and you could see he had to give a little extra tug. The cop said little dude is a bit to strong for his own good right now huh? The one family member that was decent stopped me a few days later thanking me because he didn't even think the boy was able to open the front door much less the hard car door.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back