VA - 3 found dead, Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania Co., 29 MAY 2019 *guilty*

I believe in this case, the victim was just dumped in Fredericksburg, he was murdered elsewhere, and the people arrested for this crime were from Maryland.

I understand the gangs to be in the Woodbridge, VA area, roughly 20 miles north of here. I am constantly hearing about gang related crime there. I do not hear about gangs in Stafford or Fredericksburg, but I do fear that could potentially become a problem soon enough, sadly.

Really the victim from that linked case was found in Stafford County.

Last edited:
What is taking them so long to make an arrest? Was said last week no further details would be released over the weekend unless an arrest was made indicating one may be coming soon and yet here we are going into another weekend with no arrest. Someone(s) dangerous who committed a horrific crime is on the loose. LE has to know something by now. What’s the delay?

I’m so sorry about your uncle. I meant it was interesting because RO and her 14 year old son are from Utah and had moved to Virginia because her boyfriends family is here. I wouldn’t have expected his father to be in Virginia too.

It sounds like the father also lived there. Likely added to the decision to move out there.

Kyrrus Kaleo Pono O Ka Ohana Ali'I Ozuna

Ky spent the majority of his childhood growing up in Utah county before moving East and spending the last few years with his Mom and Dad in Virginia.

Rachel Utahna Ozuna

Rachel is survived by two sons and a daughter. :(

It sounds like the father also lived there. Likely added to the decision to move out there.

Kyrrus Kaleo Pono O Ka Ohana Ali'I Ozuna

Ky spent the majority of his childhood growing up in Utah county before moving East and spending the last few years with his Mom and Dad in Virginia.

Rachel Utahna Ozuna

Rachel is survived by two sons and a daughter. :(
Thanks yes sounds like the dad also moves to Virginia tho i’m Not sure it’s in same house as it also mentions a “second mom”’so I doubt he and new wife or partner would be living with them.
Also, of note in Rachel’s obituary is she did in fact have another son and his name is Elijah.

Still waiting on an arrest. What's going on? Do they really not know who did this?

I just watched a video from the previous page - it states at the end that police were not actively searching for a suspect, so I really think LE have this pretty much figured out. Hopefully there will be an arrest & we’ll have some answers soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back